It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Volcanic Event in Southern California? ~ Pisgah Crater

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I do not have the knowledge to verify or discredit this, but it looks pretty legit to me.

Tell me what you all think.





posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
That Dutchsinse guy again? ill pass



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Oh for fock sake. Dutchfraud is dragging out the Pisgah venting non sense again? Please move this to the hoax forum because that is what it is. 29 Palms is right in that area and they do live military weapons firing all day and all night. I-40 and I-10 are right there. If a volcano was "venting", someone would see it. It would be all over twitter and all over social media.

This Dutchsinse (Dutchfraud I mean) needs to be investigated; because of his last Pisgah hoax, people actually were driving onto 29 Palms property for crying out loud.

This is a HOAX just like the last time. Why do people follow this for profit fear monger anyway?



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I emailed the San Diego National Weather Service office to see what they think it is.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here,,,

news.yahoo.com...

Should save a lot of time,,ya its probably true again.
not expecting anything different.

Me.
--------------------------------------------------
posted on 10-8-2011 @ 10:33 PM this post
Surprise Underwater Volcanic Eruption Discovered
LiveScience.comLiveScience.com – Tue, Aug 9, 2011

news.yahoo.com...

not surprising,,,,,,,,,,,,

after all just happens to be ,,,,,,,, right,,

not expecting any
edit on 2-2-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I for one, like the guy. Yeah, he no doubt comes up with lots of theories that are way off, but I think he has touched on some fairly accurately.

It is people like Dutchsinse that discover news things in our world. Don't knock the crazies, they tend to not be all that crazy in the end.

And for those that have no tolerance for his theories, just move on to another thread.

I'd like to see this new anomoly vetted out, and ATS is great at that.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome
 


Bob, what are you trying to say? Please speak clearer for those of us that don't speak your language.

Was this Aug. eruption at the same time as the last Pisgah story?

Explain, man.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
Here,,,

news.yahoo.com...

Should save a lot of time,,ya its probably true again.
not expecting anything different.

Me.
--------------------------------------------------
posted on 10-8-2011 @ 10:33 PM this post
Surprise Underwater Volcanic Eruption Discovered
LiveScience.comLiveScience.com – Tue, Aug 9, 2011

news.yahoo.com...

not surprising,,,,,,,,,,,,

after all just happens to be ,,,,,,,, right,,

not expecting any
edit on 2-2-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)


Seriously? You're trying to relate an undersea volcano thousands of miles away with the dormant Pisgah crater?


Blatant intellectual dishonesty.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
I for one, like the guy. Yeah, he no doubt comes up with lots of theories that are way off, but I think he has touched on some fairly accurately.

It is people like Dutchsinse that discover news things in our world. Don't knock the crazies, they tend to not be all that crazy in the end.

And for those that have no tolerance for his theories, just move on to another thread.

I'd like to see this new anomoly vetted out, and ATS is great at that.


What theory has Dutchfraud put forth that is true? HAARP rings? NOPE.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His explanation of how HAARP really works? It's a complete fabrication.

www.youtube.com...

His first attempt at a Pisgah Hoax?

www.kcet.org...

The guy is a donation seeking for profit fear monger. Nothing more, nothing less.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Case closed. What you see on radar in the area has been happening for many years before Dutchfraud first put forth his hoax. What you're seeing is chaff dropped from aircraft during live fire exercises at 29 Palms.

www.youtube.com...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Drew99GT
 

Case not closed.

What did that video actually prove? That for 3 days in a row, there was a plume from that exaxt area, around the same time everyday, give or take a few hours.

Ever heard of Old Faithful? Just saying.

Now, it could be military exercises, but to just Assume it is, that does not make a case closed.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Here is a Radar composite site, we can keep track of this area with.
locust.mmm.ucar.edu...

Go to site, click on Radar composite, click Southwest, add a date, push play at bottom of radar screen.

We should check this for a few days, don't know what it would necessarily prove, if we were to see a plume everyday, but it's a start.

It would be nice to know the real time in the pacific region for these composites.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee
 


You missed the part where the guy claims it's "it's been happening for years". He's seen these "plumes" for years.

They happen over a well known and heavily used military training grounds. The best guess is it's related to military training. It certainly isn't a volcanic eruption of ANY kind and to claim it is is laughable.

www.thebaynet.com...

www.marines.mil...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Better yet, look at archived radar here.

www.wunderground.com...



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Yea, I'd say case closed. The plumes originate exactly from 29 Palms.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
LOL! Since when does cloud or fumes from a volcanic eruption show up on radar?
People really need to stop feeding this troll.

(and as Drew99GT says, probably chaff from military exercises - which is large enough to show up on radar)



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
probably chaff from military exercises - which is large enough to show up on radar)


If you look at the last video I posted, it's most likely smoke from live ordinance. The plumes DO NOT originate from Pisgah. Negativions mapped it perfectly to a specific ordinance testing site on 29 Palms.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
First off, Im not a troll.

Second, Since when are all of you experts in the field of Volcanic off gassing?

SERIOUSLY!!


Holy crap, I posted something for real discussion, not an automatic "Case Closed you Nutjob" reaction

Im so freakin tired of you guys and your closed little minds.

"Oh no! someone is claiming something outside my belief system..."


I will be the first to tell you debunkers. You Don't Know JACK!


None of us do, thats why were here

in the first place.


Now kindly **** off.

edit on 2-2-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2012 by princeguy because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by princeguy
 


So it is case closed and move it to the HOAX section then.



posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Here is a Radar composite site, we can keep track of this area with.
locust.mmm.ucar.edu...

Go to site, click on Radar composite, click Southwest, add a date, push play at bottom of radar screen.

We should check this for a few days, don't know what it would necessarily prove, if we were to see a plume everyday, but it's a start.

It would be nice to know the real time in the pacific region for these composites.


Thanks for sharing that link, I think that this is something worth keeping an eye on. I dont know what it means either, but any new active volcanic activity in the U.S. is worth watching.

If it is a "weapons test" than that's just as big as a concern. Something of that magnitude should be announced to the people. I dont know about you but I dont want anyone out there testing there weapons and then myself or my family dealing with the after effects.



new topics

top topics



 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join