It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA's New Claim: "Your Body Is a Drug—and We Have the Authority to Regulate It"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

I have no problem with your so-called "facts" (other than the fact that you really need to reevaluate your conclusion). What I do have an issue with is your holier-than-thou attitude. Those who cannot admit the possibility that they may be wrong deserve no credence. Also, when I speak of assumptions, I am referring to the way that you assume that I'm just like everybody else intellectually, behaviourally and morally. You could not be any farther from the truth on that front. Quit acting like your # don't stink and maybe you might have a chance of seeing the wool that's been quite thickly plastered to your forehead. Well it's not much of a chance......but there is a chance. I will admit that.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I have no problem with your so-called "facts" (other than the fact that you really need to reevaluate your conclusion). What I do have an issue with is your holier-than-thou attitude.

You mean: "better than you."

It's only natural you should feel that way, after all. However, there is not much I can do about it. You are simply out of line, and believe your role in this world to be something it isn't.

Those who cannot admit the possibility that they may be wrong deserve no credence.

If you are incapable of pointing out the flaws in my argument that I already know about... then what credence should you be given?

Also, when I speak of assumptions, I am referring to the way that you assume that I'm just like everybody else intellectually, behaviourally and morally.

Now, we are getting somewhere.

This is a reaction I did not place a high degree of confidence in seeing.

Don't get me wrong. You are unique. Each individual is. But, if you want to be identified by what makes you unique - then you can't simply follow the herd (even if it is a small one you have chosen to stand within).

You could not be any farther from the truth on that front.

People are interesting creatures.

They crave social interaction and to satisfy a sense of belonging to a group or clique. They rejoice and find comfort in large numbers; not only physically, but in pursuits of knowledge and spirituality, as well. The drive to belong is almost irresistibly strong in many cases - a phenomena known as "peer pressure" and "group-think" (depending upon the context).

However, each individual is offended by labeling, stereotyping, and being written off as a mere drone of their group.

The question is whether, or not, the individual is self-aware enough to prevent these two psychological needs from conflicting with each other on a regular basis (they will, for anyone, simply by virtue; but the occurrence can be minimized by being aware.

Quit acting like your # don't stink and maybe you might have a chance of seeing the wool that's been quite thickly plastered to your forehead.

You misunderstand why I ask you to explain yourself.

It isn't because I can't see why you might think the way you do. It is because I am not sure which line of thinking you are utilizing (though there is the possibility you are utilizing one I've not yet encountered - which is always a treat).

You'll find that I'm less interested in your facts and more interested in how you utilize them to form your conscious view of the world. I've yet to fill my schizophrenia to capacity - so I do my best to assimilate the thought processes of others into the Lunch-Room of Banter inside my head. Knowledge, "facts," and figures change or get amended as experience and time continue. More valuable is analyzing the way others think and go about forming conclusions.

Now, if I may point out - you just said that I am being presumptuous in treating you like "everyone else." I interpret that to mean you are asserting the point that you are unique, and your thoughts on an issue are similarly unique.

Why, then, avoid specific requests to explain your viewpoint?

Well it's not much of a chance......but there is a chance. I will admit that.

Oh, come now. Look at the forum we are on. Do you, honestly, think I have not come across your viewpoints, before, and given them consideration?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This just came to my attention.
ATS radio discusses OP Topic.

PC Space, Mind control?, FDA , Toxic Sugar, Lake Vostok, Anon, Raven Rock, Gasland....

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I haven't had the time to listen yet . But maybe you can listen while you browse.
Am sure the whole show is interesting!! I'm anxious to hear about the MC too.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

This is getting ridiculous folks. It's most definitely a crazy world that we live in.

Just wanted to call your attention to this latest.

They shouldn't have ANY rights regulating MY body. I am not a drug!
Is the regulating of our bodies going to be with forcing the implants next? Hmmm... makes one think , doesn't it?

www.anh-usa.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

There are Millions of chemicals in the human body. The FDA wanna take claim on those too? Let them come, I know how to shoot straight.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Asking the Government for Permission to Live
capitalismmagazine.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join