It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Supergiant' crustacean found in deepest ocean

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ocean going bugs I cannot believe people eat those...well maybe those are just the hatchlings!

And Momma will be very angry if we keep catching them and Eat NY!

Don't tell J.J. Abrams...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
That's pretty neat. Throw in some of those guys with some of these guys...

And you will have a seafood feast!

LOL all the trilobites want dorito's

haheh!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
BTW.
www.foxnews.com...=1
It's been sighted before.

HOLY *********!

that reminds me of a TICK or LICE but this is MASSIVE.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by lucifuge

A huge crustacean has been found lurking 7km down in the waters off the coast of New Zealand.

Holy cow, I don't know why people are so busy looking for aliens on other planets when we already have gobs of them in our oceans, LOL! That thing looks totally otherworldly. Wow.

Edit- for those who can't/ won't/ don't wanna click on the link in the OP, here's the pic:

Per the dimensions in the OP they're over a foot long. Imagine you're swimming along and get enveloped by a school of dozens or hundreds of these things, they probably couldn't hurt you but personally I think I'd die from freak-out-edness

edit on 2-2-2012 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

thats all very cool and stuff

but i was wondering, why would some people not want to click the link?

link = secret button of doom lol?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by rjbaggins
This is interesting but I wished you wouldn't have posted it. Things coming out of the ocean 20 times their natural size! Here comes the Godzilla threads and the people who want to blame the Japanese earthquake on something other than the earth.

I think I see where you're heading with this, it's radiation leakage from Fukushima!!! The HAARP people, who love shrimp cocktails, generated the earthquake to start a tsunami which caused the Fukushima disaster that leaked melted fuel rods into the ground which then leached into the ocean via groundwater because they wanted giant shrimp cocktails! It's like a big Rube Goldberg machine

OH OH I GOT A BETTER ONE!!!

ancient shrimp living in earthquake fault under water, ( already very dinosaury and mutaty ) earthquake releases them and their evolution mechanism is triggered because they are suddenly moving somewhere new after not moving for millions of years, they get hit with the harsh tsunami and earthquake like environment while getting massive doses of radiation from the nuke plant in japan, wadda ya get?

MUTATED RADIOACTIVE ANCIENT ALIEN DINOSAUR TRILOSHRAMP!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
...and you thought your girlfriend's crabs were bad!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by lucifuge

Ahhh when I heard supergiant I was thinking, humongous! What is this puny little thing? Lol.

ALS

Thats what she said..

couldn't help it..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
When I first read this and didn't have an image to look at, I thought of the parasites that fell off the Cloverfield monster:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Imagine the size of the Prawn ring it would make. Or the size of Cocktail bowl you would have to put it in.

Aussie stereotype alert: Put another shrimp on the barbi mate! More like on a Pyre with one of these. lol
edit on 3-2-2012 by lucifuge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join