It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens and Presidents

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I would like to share with you 3 videos.

All of them mention aliens.

Main characters: Barack Obama, Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton

What i get from these videos, is not whether: ARE Aliens real... Its WHEN are they are going come out in the open about it? I'm hoping 12/21/2012 but that's a stretch.
edit on 2-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Maybe it's a subliminal admission that THEY are aliens???

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
What always surprises me is how funny aliens have to be...so stupid...it's a little bit like comedy...

That's why the masses won't ever take this topic seriously...
edit on 2-2-2012 by CaptObvious because: smiley/mood add

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I just finished watching the movie Lunopolis (2009)

i feel like ATS made the movie haha, much alien involvement in the plot.

it would be nice if one day the USA Gov came together and said, hey americans, heres the truth.

this is the extent of what we can safely tell you, while still keeping you safe.

honestly: we have NO idea what we are doing.

LOL.

or "yes aliens bla bla bla your next door neighbor"

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by CrashUnderride

(Watch between 0:31-1:03)

I support this theory, but that would be a huge step for people to overcome. We'll start small.
edit on 2-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I love titbits dropped by "reputable" people.

The Reagan speech(s) are some of my favourite's, I think him and Mikhail Gorbachev knew full well that humanity and earth, are being engaged at some level by ET's,

Just check this quote by General Douglas MacArthur, when addressing cadets at west point in October 1955 he said

"You now face a new world, a world of change. We speak in strange terms, of harnessing the cosmic energy, of ultimate conflict between a united human race and the sinister forces of some other planetary galaxy." The nations of the world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the earth must someday make a common front against attack by people from other planets."

I think the higher ups have been aware of this for years,

And from what I have read, Bill Clinton's comments/letter from "Ryan", was really a plea with the air-force to let him into the loop regarding the UFO question, which they did not.

In the late 40's and early 50's, TPTB were a bit more open about the phenomenon.

Even now, no country denies that aliens are visiting us, in the case of the USA they just refuse to comment, and in the UK the line goes.....

Paul Webb from the RAF's HQ Air Command: "The MoD does not have any expertise or role in respect of 'UFO/flying saucer' matters or the question of the existence or otherwise of extraterrestrial life forms, about which it remains totally open-minded."

It is going on, great thread

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Your excited? You should feel my nipples!!!!

Love it, so funny

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
From what I understand, every US president, as soon as they get in office, tries to use their new presidential security clearance to find out if aliens and UFOs are real.
Everyone they query either refuses their clearance, or gives them the run-around.

SAD.

Were I prez, I'd get a Marine Corp base to go on a road trip, and meet me at Area 51, and the more notable DUMBs, and dare them to tell me I can't go for a look-see all access tour.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Soapusmaximus

I think you'll like this quote:

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face
with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists.”
- J. Edgar Hoover

They can't keep this alien stuff from us for long. Avatar beating out Titanic as the highest grossing film in history shows how much humans are able to accept a new looking race. Beam em down already!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Hmm Obama definitely attempted to deflect the question while having a smug look on his face like he knew he was hiding something.

Just my 2c from 5 years of body language research.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Thanks, yes I like that one,

Actually its because of Hoover, that we know at least one disk has been recovered -

J. E. Hoover Memo

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
it would be nice if one day the USA Gov came together and said, hey americans, heres the truth.

They just did... there was a petition to release the truth at Whitehouse.gov and they released a statement that said they know nothing about aliens and that they have no deals with aliens

People just don't believe them

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Roswell crash
- 33.33 degrees lattitude, 2012 nautical miles from the equator

Ronald Reagan, Gorbechev both Masons

2001: Space Odyssey released in 1968 - 33 years apart.

NASA space program filled with Masonic imagery

Can you not see that you have been set up to believe the lies? There are no aliens! They have planned it from start to finish. Do you not yet realise how propaganda and indoctrination works? It's subtle, every day, continuing drivel designed to change your belief system. They've removed God and substituted the religion of "aliens".

Want to see how it works? 1963 Congressional Record on Current Communist goals roadsassy.com...
Nearly everything on that list has been accomplished.
How does it work? Drip, drip, drip, drip.
You've been purposely indictrinated to believe in aliens as a religion. It is your belief system. They've removed Biblical morality and taught you that Jesus is a fairytale but aliens are most definitely real.

Wake up to the reality of the time we live in. Wake up to the reality that your BELIEFS ARE NOT YOUR OWN, THAT THEY CAME FROM HUMANISM, 666. Are you so enamoured with the thought of extraterrestrials that you choose to keep believing the lies instead of attempting to seek God Almighty, who is most definitely there?

Seek the Kingdom of God for it is very near. This entire alien drama has been scripted for years. Do research!
Pray to see reality!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Apparently certain Presidents did/have/do know the truth ?

You may find this of interest ?

Peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
What caught my attention is Reagan keeps pointing up , is the message they are up there or is the hand gesture like when the roll is called and you raise your hand?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Ronald Reagan said that because at that point he knew that we had been invaded by aliens from outer space.

There are other people in the government who knew also.

We cannot forget the most famous president of UFOs - Jimmy Carter.

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

Seek the Kingdom of God for it is very near. This entire alien drama has been scripted for years. Do research!
Pray to see reality!

Scripted when people saw strange luminous objects in their cars, stopped the cars, got out, and came back with scars on the back of their necks not having remembered the last hour and a half of time.

You are blind to history, you are blind to humanity, before you start pondering the concept of God and your soul I think you should understand civilization and society, and you aren't fit to talk about a larger math equation if you don't know how to solve the smaller one first.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Reagan's comments have been taken out of context by the internet UFO crowd. His comments have nothing to do with aliens or anything, they were.......never mind. The fact that people are still ignorant enough to keep re-visiting his comments thinking they mean something they don't is just sad.....

I do find it odd, though, that both Obama and Clinton exhibit all the signs of trying to answer a question without really answering a question, lol. I don't think they knew crap about aliens or ufos, but I think they sure as heck tried to find out (and obviously couldn't) so they want to skirt the issue so they don't look like powerless morons.

How I long for the day where the average intelligence of your typical UFO enthusiast allows us to quit dealing with the same moronic bs every day and propel this subject forward.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I believe Eisenhower once confirmed that meetings took place regarding UFOs in his tenure, however since then I personally don't believe any presidents have been fully briefed on this subject. Richard Dolan seems to have a good grasp on the situation that all technology relating to Ufos is owned and dealt with by private companies and not the U.S. government.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Reagan's comments have been taken out of context by the internet UFO crowd. ....

Nope, not really. Do the research a little more indepth regarding Reagan, he had alot to say about ET/alien issues. Just not all on tape or "on the record" so to speak...Actually MLT, I think you already know this...

Check out Grant Cameron's site on US Presidential involvement with the "UFO" situation. He's being doing great research for years and doesn't get near the credit he deserves (except maybe in Dolan's Vol.2)...

The Presidents UFO Website

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

To not think "Aliens" exist is ignorant. Maybe they are more human looking than E.T looking, but denying them is already what the greater % of the population is doing. CNN just found a billion planets!....sure it could be b.s as well, but if it isnt......We are in for one hell of an "awakening" one of these days...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join