It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords Shooting

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
First.............the facts(i'll be sure to post many pictures/videos)

- On 1/8/2011, 22 year old Jared Loughner shot 18 people/killing 6
- Murder scene took place outside a Safeway in Tucson, Arizona
-Of the victims shot was U.S representative Gabrielle Giffords
-Loughner used a 9 mm Glock 19 Semi-Auto handgun with a 33 round extended clip/shooting hollowtip rounds
-Giffords was said to be the target, and was shot at close range/in the brain
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pictures of the event-look at them closely...

1.wellaware1.com...
2.www.tucsonweekly.com...
3.wellaware1.com...
4.a.abcnews.com...
5.i.telegraph.co.uk...
6.wellaware1.com...
7.wellaware1.com...

1. Do you see ANY blood on anyones shirt/pants/gloves? Remember..18 people got shot at close range
2. If you look closely, the man kneeling down seems to be reading from a card in his hand. Is he instructing the other "actors"?
3. Aww, how sad...
4. Shouldn't they be applying pressure to her severe gun-shot wound??
5. Safeway to Helicopter = quick escape
6-7. Actors
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A year later, Gabrielle Giffords steps down from her position:

How hard would it be to change your voice tempo, get a hair cut and lose weight? She looks mighty healthy for being shot in the brain last year.

Weird Facts:

-Jared Lee Loughner, the shooter, was an ATS Member and made many posts/threads. His username is Erad3. Look-up his username in the ATS search bar, all topics he created are locked.
-He created one CREEPY youtube video/the only video on his channel:

-The mayor of Tucson, Arizona is Jonathan Rothschild.....last name rang a bell, guess it could be a coincidence
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
in the 2nd picture you can see blood on the girls jeans, but very interesting pic where all the snacks are laying around

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
PART 2
--------------------------------------

-After the murders, Jared's supposed "friends" started speaking out

Actors? I think so......

I mean cmon, look at this guy upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Wow... I just got done reading through a number of his posts and I have to say, I wouldn't have needed to see the Community College video he made or hear much else if I'd known who he was and seen his writings sooner. He was as nutty as a fruitcake here and well before he joined the ranks of American mass murderers. His posts aren't just off the wall and...weird..but rambling and just kinda 'zoning out' on what he's saying from time to time. I'm not sure how else to describe it, but he was/is one interesting bird going by his record here.

I noticed there was a large number back then, on those threads, who didn't hesitate in saying something was a bit off or he seemed a few cans short of a case. I suppose it takes all kinds...and some don't do little things to be busted for before they go clear off the deep end....he sure was showing an oddball thought process to say the very least though.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The guy with pink and purple hair tells the camera men that Jared was a bit off xD.. btw that's my comment on youtube so dont give me trouble -.-

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Why would someone fake this? It would take a lot of work and resources to fake an incident like this and not get found out. What would Giffords or anyone else have to gain by doing that? Also implying that the incident is fake based on an interpitation of freeze frame moments in a photo is a stretch. There are many photos of real tragic moments in history that if studied can give false impressions as to what was really happening at that moment.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theorytripper
Why would someone fake this? It would take a lot of work and resources to fake an incident like this and not get found out. What would Giffords or anyone else have to gain by doing that? Also implying that the incident is fake based on an interpitation of freeze frame moments in a photo is a stretch. There are many photos of real tragic moments in history that if studied can give false impressions as to what was really happening at that moment.

1. The tucson tragedy was meant to chill political rhetoric.
2. The shooting served as a way to forec more gun legislation through by showing the dangers of a lunatic with a gun.
3. The government has a lot of agents. FBI CIA ATF NSA, they also have unlimited funding from the federal reserve, and the mainstream media has been owned and operated by these same corporate criminals since the early 1900s.
4. The actors are not the same as the directors. Also due to compartmentalization which is upheld by laws governing top secret or sensitive issues for national security the actors are on a need to know basis so they may know very little
5. A high powered rifle was also found at the scene by a deputy police officer indicating a possibility of a second shooter.
6. Research mkultra for lots of info on these kinds of events.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I'd sincerely appreciate a link to what material your reading for a rifle being located at the Giffords shooting scene and in a context to believe it was there in any connection to events. I mean, this is Arizona after all. They literally have clubs down there that go bouncing around the desert shooting their .50 BMG guns for pure amusement.

I'd be shocked if a fair % of the vehicles in the lot didn't have a gun of some description in them, somewhere. Having found one with possible connection though is very interesting......and I'd just love to see sourcing on it so I may learn about that aspect.

Personally, I think this was a nut job and someone who is truly among the criminally insane, going postal and murdering a bunch of innocent people to get whoever his twisted mind was after that day. Giffords was apparently the target...but he's a sick one, so who knows for sure. Another weapon outside his control though.....now that would change things a bit, eh?

edit on 2-2-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

My impression is that you feel this shooting is "normal". What events made you think this? The Columbine Massacre? VTech Massacre? DC Sniper Massacre? All these events have brainwashed you into accepting this Tucson shooting. Personally, i think its pretty easy to see "Jareds" friends were nothing but actors...How can you NOT tell?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Sometimes a nutcase with a gun is just that, I'm not buying any of this staged CIA theory unless like rabbit says there is some real proof of otherwise.

Also what would evidence of a second rifle prove, that the shooter was set up? So now it wasn't staged, there was a real shooting it just wasn't the guy they're accusing?

This all sounds like pretzel logic to make something tragic, an even bigger story when it really doesn't have to be.

The rhetoric didn't really cool, the gun control argument hasn't really changed for either side, and nothing was gained for anyones interests. Inoccent people lost their lives and a politician lost her career and quality of life.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

You cant see why they would do this? FEAR
Whats one thing ALL conspiracy's have in common? inducing FEAR

Just the idea that most humans fell for this crap immediatly shows how scared most of you really are. Look at the evidence. Watch the 60 minutes interview with his 2 "friends"....they casted the most doofus looking guys on the planet. Why does he need that headband on?? Why didnt the other guy shave his mustache?? Its FAKE!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

www.humanevents.com...#

Pima County Sheriff's Deputy Rich Kastigar told reporters that a rifle with an extended magazine was found at the scene of the shooting spree.

edit on 2-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hmm
idk

gun show participation / sales did have a big increase in Tucson/Phoenix for a while after (~ 2 months) this incident. the fear thing does sell firearms for sure.... obama and jared are certainly good gun salesmen

media was All over the place interviewing people during this period... even one of the gun show guys got arrested for parking his big box truck near Loughner's court hearing... bomb scare

edit on 2-2-2012 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2012 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Theorytripper

Research mkultra and thats how you can learn about this stuff. You have to educate yourself no one can do it for you. Heres a start

fact: mkultra uses '___' as a mind control drug. Look at loughners mugshot. Large red eyes, puffy face, weird look, hes on drugs.

Fact: the only known video was shot by safeway gas station. FBI confiscated it and will not show to the public. They say the evidence is unmistakably clear of his guilt, yet it has been over a year since the crime. Whats the hold up? You may say because hes not sane enough to stand trial, but the prosecution was the one to demand a psychiatric review which guaranteed a bill of insanity, i made a thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Fact: the media claims judge roll was just strolling by, but the federal counts charge loughner with killing roll while on federal business.

Fact: One day after the shooting was 1/9/11 and that is when the real media overdrive hit the hardest, when most of the facts were in and they could shape public opinion.

Fact: Obama had an unabashed pep rally less than a week after the shooting with t shirts created and a catchy slogan, quick work for someone who criticized others for making it into a political event.
edit on 2-2-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
let me see if i am following. cause i started to skim when i constantly rolled my eyes..

mkultra has influence on this event going down.. but giffords faked her ailments because she was never really shot??!?! doesnt that seem to be an oxymoron?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
let me see if i am following. cause i started to skim when i constantly rolled my eyes..

mkultra has influence on this event going down.. but giffords faked her ailments because she was never really shot??!?! doesnt that seem to be an oxymoron?

No one knows the whole truth, but if they are willing to create a patsy then they could also be willing to have someone be an actor. I never said giffords faked her ailments, but the medical treatment showed no recovery photos so the only crazy asssumption is to believe the official story, its only natural that people would have different alternative theories.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Could it be a possibility this guy really was a crazy nut? I mean crazy nuts can't actually go crazy can they? Impossible!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

MK Ultra may or may have not been invovled. It could have been just a "drill" practiced many, many times. No brainwashing needed.
This was just another fear tactic, and the idea that this guy POSTED on ATS should have already raised some flags.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

That makes you no different than the millions of humans who already fell for this trick. Why not question its authenticity? Does this make me stupid, or open-minded?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrain17
Could it be a possibility this guy really was a crazy nut? I mean crazy nuts can't actually go crazy can they? Impossible!!!!!!

Its possible, but as soon as the government punishes all people for the actions of one crazy nut, the government becomes crazier than the nut.

www.tulsaworld.com...

New york city regulating in arizona, complete disregard of arizonas state sovereignty. All because of the hype caused by the shooting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join