It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apocalyptic sounds in the skies explained by scientists

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The strange sounds that we are hearing all over the world, no its not some extraterrestrial invasion, no its also not the prequel to some new game thats going to launch soon. seems that the sun or the core of earth could be responsible for this,

In our opinion, the source of such powerful and immense manifestation of acoustic-gravity waves must be very large-scale energy processes. These processes include powerful solar flares and huge energy flows generated by them, rushing towards Earth's surface and destabilizing the magnetosphere, ionosphere and upper atmosphere. Thus, the effects of powerful solar flares: the impact of shock waves in the solar wind, streams of corpuscles and bursts of electromagnetic radiation are the main causes of generation of acoustic-gravitation waves following increased solar activity.

As we enter the new solar cycle and enter the center of our milky way, it sounds logical, but also weird at the same time, experiencing strange weather changes, many people have never seen before...

Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth's core level. That huge energy release from the Earth's core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth's internal energy into a new active phase.

But the core energy increasing could that mean more volcanic activity ?

Source:WOSCO

Your thoughts ......

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Although this may be perfectly the case and true, I still do not believe what some "scientist" says. They are payed off the same as a politician. Not being a conspiracy theorist here but, Michio Kaku said that was not a rocket off of the coast California, then we have Stephen Hawkings....Etc. Again, may very well be true. But I will not take it as fact yet. S+F for an explanation though! Seems plausible if true.

U
edit on 2-2-2012 by USarmyFL because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Who are WOSCO? Are they a reputable scientific organisation or another set of crazies with a website?

If they are a recognised, reputable body, then regardless of whether or not they're telling the truth, or correct, it does suggest that the noises are something, rather than nothing.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
i still dont buy it, i think the sounds are fake. for no other reason than i havent heard them yet

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Many people were right saying it could be coming from the earth's core... it kind if makes sense. What we can hear is a real deep sound that resonates coming from no particular direction.
I can understand how that sun's activity can affect us here on earth, especially since it's been the most active it's been in a long time.

One thing I don't understand is why we haven't heard these sounds before.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by NISMOALTI

That's a good reason to have no opinion either way on a thing, but to refute the existence of a thing just because you personally haven't witnessed it is like saying nobody has ever been in love because you haven't, or nobody could possibly like coffee because you don't. I've never been to America, can I say that it's not real?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Another thread with lots ofinfo and comments
edit on 2-2-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InnerTruths

What we can hear is a real deep sound that resonates coming from no particular direction.
Exactly. I've noticed a trend lately, it seems like the source of the sounds have shifted from an underground phenomena to an aerial phenomena. If you pay careful attention you'll note that many of the recent threads about strange noises seem to claim they are coming from the sky, but a few years ago most of us were sure they were coming from under the ground. I don't necessarily think the source of the sounds have shifted, but people are just following the shift in the crowd and repeating the common meme of the moment. We all know they are building huge underground bases, they don't even deny it. There are over 100 known bases in the US alone. It's absolutely obvious what the noises are. Huge drilling machines boring their way through the Earth.
edit on 2-2-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
well i'm glad that i'm not the only 'nut' that hears this sound!!! i'm in ontario canada,and the good folks in windsor complained to their mayor about a noize! my girlfriend was visiting me yesterday,and she asked me what 'that sound' was. all i could do was smile and say ' i don't know'
i smiled because i was glad someone else heard it! but the theory you put up is an interesting one.
more plausable than an alien invasion!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NISMOALTI
i still dont buy it, i think the sounds are fake. for no other reason than i havent heard them yet

If it were an isolated incident than I would agree with you.. But the fact that it is not an isolated incident confined to just one area seems credible that there IS something going on. Whatever it is, who knows.. Although I love life, this is one of the finer things of death that I can't wait to find out, among many other things.

U

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
It actually sounds perfectly plausible to be honest.

There is a lot of solar activity going on at the moment, there have been some very large earthquakes in the last 12 months and now there are a lot of volcanoes erupting around the world.

What they are actually eluding to is something along the lines of the movie 2012. I am following another site that is trying to build the case that the sequence of events shown in the moive are actually happening, but in slow motion.

So far I am not so convinced, but it has to be argued that something has stirred up the Pacific Ring of Fire in particular.

I live in Adelaide South Australia, and even we have had a minor quake late last year. For about 2 months after the quake the hills behind the city were putting out huge rumbles that lasted for up to 60 seconds. The sound was so deep that windows would rattle and objects in the house would shake, but there was no tremor.

So I am personally of the belief that these sounds are perhaps the magma moving very deeply below us.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Now this is a logical post that does not sound like scientist trying to calm a populace , but actual reasonably sound explanation.

I thought it was this all a long , its weird how all this started happening when all the solar activity kicked up or maybe not so weird.

So i just figured the solar activity was causing this ; seems i may have been right.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
So i just figured the solar activity was causing this ; seems i may have been right.

Everything's being blamed on solar activity at the minute, it's the new man made global warming now that nobody believes in man made global warming.

Remember, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

That I also don't know, are they respectable enough in science, But at least to say that there's something going on in the science world..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Enter the center of our Galaxy??
Last time I checked our solar system are at the beginning of the of the outer half. Thus about 60% from the middle.
Correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
i guess im going to have to look in to this a little more and see if there is any thing to the mysterious sounds people are hearing. ive listened to a few that have been on here and to seemed to me they were fake. ill look again

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Heres info about this scientist, seems real thing: Elchin Khalilov Unless the interview is made up using his name. But the theory seems plausible and is interesting.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

Your thoughts

I think it sounds like something a screenwriter would make up to justify sending his characters on a dangerous mission. Phrases like "acoustic-gravity waves' make me suspicious.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
At the beginning of the quoted post, they say, "In our opinion". That means they don't have any evidence. Although I do respect their opinion, they don't have any evidence against the alien invasion theory either.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Already a thread running on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join