It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what I believe is causing the worldwide sounds to be heard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Although it seems that there are some people just playing recording of the actual sounds, I believe that this video may give an answer for the legit recordings.

feel free to disagree, this is not a pet project or belief
just thought I would share what i found

This a BBC documentary from 2008, long before any sounds were heard
Notice at the .45 min mark how the sound is much like what has been heard and then at the 1:23 mark he gets into the meat of it and finally at the 2:30 he say's that impending volcano eruptions or blocked volcano's will emit sounds.

www.youtube.com...#!

and the below may give an answer for why people say that these sounds seems to be coming form the sky, the sky is being used as a sound board.

The skyquakes are caused by harmonics deep inside the Earth traveling from a mutating core through the layers of the planet to the surface. The sky acts as a sounding board capturing and magnifying the sonic and electrical frequencies shot from the center of the world.

The stresses building up in the core deep in the heart of the world also migrate outwards to the mantel and eventually the crust. Slipping strata within the bowels of the planet create incredible pressures…pressures so great that temperatures soar and dense metals flow like liquids. [See Doomsday: Earth's core spinning out of control]

Water becomes a superheated plasma and interacts with layers of quartz crystals emitting harmonics audible as a hum and also generating earth lights and skyquakes echoing across the sky
______beforeitsnews/story/1645/370/Skyquakes:_Warnings_From_Earths_Destabilizing_Core.html

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
It's official... the REAL source of the sounds have now been sufficiently lost in the shuffle like the needle in the haystack of explanations. This particular phenomenon more than others is flooded with explanations, which only leads me to believe it's real, and no one explanation will ever gain even 50% approval.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I agree, we may never know , however i did just come across this , with the last sentence not being any good news.

Such a phenomenon is only possible if the source of this emanation is at the Earth’s core level. That huge energy release from the Earth’s core at the end of the last year was some kind of a start signal indicating the transition of the Earth’s internal energy into a new active phase.

Intensification of the energy processes in the Earth’s core can modulate the geomagnetic field which, through a chain of physical processes at the ionosphere – atmosphere boundary level, generates acoustic-gravity waves the audible range of which has been heard by people in the form of a frightening low-frequency sound in different parts of our planet.

we should expect by the end of 2012 a sharp rise in strong earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and extreme weather events with peak levels in 2013 – 2014.

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
It's official... the REAL source of the sounds have now been sufficiently lost in the shuffle like the needle in the haystack of explanations. This particular phenomenon more than others is flooded with explanations, which only leads me to believe it's real, and no one explanation will ever gain even 50% approval.

Yeah, but you never offered an explanation!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Has fracking been looked at as a source?

oh here is your video embedded:

edit on 2-2-2012 by WhoDat09 because: add video

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

you know that's a good question, I would think that fracking would have a similar effect as the cause and effect of these other earth core explanations.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Sounds like fracking to me.

Just throwing it out there for you to consider.

One more thing, never underestimate the sound of a Moog.

www.moogmusic.com...

Whatever it is, it sounds Great!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I dont know if the video is the explanation of the sounds, but I'll tell you that video gave the best explanation out of all. thank you for the your post.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Yeah, but you never offered an explanation!

Fair enough.
When did the explanations seem to explode, with authority? It's usually right around when the real explanation is leaked, that's when the flood waters begin of "possibilities", that's when the real explanation has been lost in the crowd.

I remember the 1st group of explanations being cloaked ships, then Earth itself making the noises... that's around the time the flood waters came. I don't know what is the correct guess, but I know one of them is right at this stage of flooding.

top topics

join