It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle With Three Lights Just Flew Over Our House!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
I was literally waiting for it to fall out of the sky while i was watching it and as i watched it fly right over me,i was thinking that it might be some kind of intentionally projected,three dimensional hologram,with animated mass...

Or maybe it came here from another dimension or an alternate reality and thats why its flight characteristics didnt seem to make any earthly kind of sense...

Incredible...i'll never forget it...

425 Alienscientist.com, Edgar "Rothschild" Fouche Biographical Data. From Alienscientist ‘s Antigravity Physics Lesson: “A Russian scientist by the name of Eugene Podkletnov was doing superconductor research in a laboratory in Finland when he discovered a strange effect produced by rotating superconductors. It turns out that these rotating SC produced gravito-magnetic fields that were trillions of orders of magnitude larger than were predicted by quantum mechanics. Similar studies were done in Vienna Austria by Martin Tajmar who has a paper titled ‘Gravitomagnetic field of a rotating superconductor or superfluid’ and also in a America by Chinese American physicist Ning Li and Douglas Torr from the Univ of Alabama. Ning Li was so thrilled with the results of her research and her discoveries that she started her own company ‘AC GRAVITY Ltd.’ which got immediately got a DOD contract and no one has heard from her since!”

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A three dimensional hologram with animated mass projected by someone or something into our visible spectrum from another dimension or alternate reality...

Thats one of the possibilities that this thing might have been when i recall that night and think about this 75ft wide black triangles complete silence and slow motion like flight movement,taking a full 2 minutes to fly around 1,800ft from when i first saw it appear from beyond a pine tree grove behind the house across the street,at a height of between 500 and 750ft,to when i lost sight of it beyond the trees inside the cemetary that borders our back yard...

I dont know the math formula,but what would this crafts flight speed have been,going by those numbers?
edit on 5-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
This just happened literally 5 minutes ago! 2/1/12 and I'm having a hard time focusing on what i'm trying to type!

I live in rockland,mass. and i just stepped out onto the front porch to have a cigarette and i looked up and saw a "regular" looking plane with green,red and white lights flying by and then,trailing a couple of miles behind it i suddenly noticed "different looking" lights that were much brighter and pointing downwards and "it" was moving really slow,so slowly that i said out loud to myself "hows that thing staying in the air?"...

Then it passed right over me and i saw clearly that it was a black triangle "about" a 1,000ft in the air and it looked to be around 75-100ft across,with 3 bright light shining downwards that were sweeping along the ground illuminating the trees,the houses and me! It was flying in a north westerly direction ...

The white lights were circular and set into the craft in a triangle position on the bottom.This thing was totally silent and took about 2 minutes to fly over and passed me and then i lost sight of it beyond the tree line...

Holy it !!!...I was afraid that if i took the time to run upstairs to get out my camera and then turn it on and run back down,then outside,i would have missed most of what i just saw,so i chose to stay out there and watch it...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

havent read other replies but black triangles are well know military projects. the triangular shape helps with propulsion in our atmosphere, so its definately not an alien thing, though the tech may be reverse engineered.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buggy166

Unless this black triangle is either some kind of lighter than air craft thats flying or being flown under its own totally silent power source,or its is an actual alien craft being flown by the military,theres no way that this thing was an aerial craft of governmental black ops origin,because it was flying over me at a speed that i would estimate at around 30mph and any aircraft of earthly and human design will fall out of the sky at that speed...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have always wondered about the triangular shape, that I saw in the mid to late 90's. Makes sense that it could be the TR-b3, since I lived close to Jefferson Proving Grounds at the time, I have always taken that into consideration, when wondering if I had seen a UFO. I know I did not react anything like I thought I would when I saw it. But clearly remember praying that "It" didn't see me

It was a very strange and eerie thing to see. and flying very close to the ground, over a field of cows . . . hmmm.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I seen one in AUS in 2009 and couldn't find much info on the net but it looked like TR3B.

I spotted one flying or hovering maybe 200 meters above us on the highway just getting dark maybe 5-6pm. It was black with 1 white light in each corner, one yellow or orange in the middle (no search lights)and it was silent.
It was moving pretty slow so we pulled over and watched it fly across the highway and fly into a small cloud and vanish, it was moving one way the cloud was moving another they intercepted and the craft vanished.
I think it either took off up or forward stupidly fast, it cloaked or it was a hologram.

def wasn't being stealthy flying over highways that low. could of been a hologram, it was funny watching it vanish

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Yoamr

I've waited and watched with my camcorder close by for that black triangle to reappear every single night now since i first saw it and i'll give you or anyone else one guess how many times its returned?...Zero...Of course...

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It was probably an air force thing. I wouldn't worry.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mysteryofthemindful
It was probably an air force thing. I wouldn't worry.
It was flying far too slowly and silently to have been of human origin imo...

This black triangle was flying so slow that if it was made of metal or wood it should have fallen out of the sky and crashed...

This thing flew directly over me and i could see the bottom of the craft clearly lit up by its three lights that were shining down and illuminating the houses,trees and me that it flew over...

It had the appearance of smooth black,seamless metal...

It was around 500-700ft above me and was around 75ft across...

It was flying flat side forward,not pointed side first,which is another unusual factor that makes me think that it was designed within some alternate reality where aerodynamic laws are different than ours...

Perhaps it was a lighter than air craft like a dirigible? but they dont fly silently,because once a goodyear blimp flew over me one night at around the same height and i could plainly hear the hum of its engine running...

Maybe it was a three dimensional hologram with animated mass projected into our reality by superior beings from another dimension?

Or was it a remotely controlled alien drone ship sent out from a stealthed mothership in cloaked orbit around earth somewhere high above where i saw it?

Was it a robotic craft programmed to fly itself here from another planet in another galaxy,or from an alternate reality,or another dimension,just like we send spaceships to other planets and moons?

Or was it a tulpa,a temporary thought form that i unknowingly projected out from within my own subconscious, similar to a poltergeist,but more real?

Was it the ghost of a flying vehicle that once existed somwhere in time long ago within our forgotten past?

Was it part of a time slip that opened a window upon the future and our soon to be technology?

Was it a piloted or remotely controlled time machine with audio and visual recording capabilities?

I have so many different ideas about what it might have been...

I have so few answers about what it is...
edit on 12-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join