It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle With Three Lights Just Flew Over Our House!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I have not read all the replys, but about 8 months ago, my son came tearing into the house just about dusk and screamed that a B2 was about to fly right over the house. I ran out the back yard to have this amazing jet fly about 100' above my house. It was very very low. It was amazingly quiet, but not silent. I have seen them before as static displays at air shows, but never in flight and never dreamed to see one that close.

Anyway, it was as you would expect, triangular shaped, and had three bright white lights at each corner. There was a red anti-collision light in the center. I am not saying that is what you saw, but it may be. I knew it wasn't a UFO, but I was pumped up just the same.

I still believe some of the triangle sightings are something completely different. The ones that stop, hover, or turn quickly seem to defy the properties of normal aircraft.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSinFull

"i wouldn't be surprised if it were a B2 bomber"

The op stated that the aircraft wasn't making a sound.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sirconspire

I am not sure about that. What I saw wasn't nearly as loud as it should have been. I live near Seymore Johnson Air Base where F15e's fly around often, they are WAY loud, and at Pope AFB, where I worked for 6 years we had A10's and F16's. Both very loud as well. But since this plane did make some noise, I kind of have to assume it was a B2. It looked just like one. But as I said, that was my one and only sighting of a flying B2, so maybe I am wrong.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Is this what you saw?

Google maps -30.510719, 115.382311

AX
FTNWO

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
This just happened literally 5 minutes ago! 2/1/12 and I'm having a hard time focusing on what i'm trying to type!

I live in rockland,mass. and i just stepped out onto the front porch to have a cigarette and i looked up and saw a "regular" looking plane with green,red and white lights flying by and then,trailing a couple of miles behind it i suddenly noticed "different looking" lights that were much brighter and pointing downwards and "it" was moving really slow,so slowly that i said out loud to myself "hows that thing staying in the air?"...

Then it passed right over me and i saw clearly that it was a black triangle "about" a 1,000ft in the air and it looked to be around 75-100ft across,with 3 bright light shining downwards that were sweeping along the ground illuminating the trees,the houses and me! It was flying in a north westerly direction ...

The white lights were circular and set into the craft in a triangle position on the bottom.This thing was totally silent and took about 2 minutes to fly over and passed me and then i lost sight of it beyond the tree line...

Holy it !!!...I was afraid that if i took the time to run upstairs to get out my camera and then turn it on and run back down,then outside,i would have missed most of what i just saw,so i chose to stay out there and watch it...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Now you get to spend years wondering "why me?" When I was younger, one morning I woke up and got out of bed and went to look out my window, and there was a plain-as-day UFO floating through the air pretty much right down the road. It was close enough to shoot. I've wondered alot if there was some reason I saw it or if it had something to do with me. For all I know, I could've been abducted and implanted with some kind of mind-control thing. But... I'll never know.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sirconspire

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by blocula

Like we said before... it was probably a B2.

Did it look something like this?

edit on CThursdaypm272705f05America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

B2's make a LOOOT of noise. Partly due to it's anti thermal buffers at the exhaust ports. Try again.
I have seen a b-2 bomber fly over our house before back around the year 2000 or so and this black triangle i saw last night looked nothing like it and the b-2 i saw made quite a bit of noise,i heard it before i saw it and a b-2 isnt really triangle shaped anyways...

This black triangle was completely silent and flying very slow and it had the shape of a perfectly pointed triangle with only three white lights.A b-2 would have fallen out of the sky if it was flying at the speed this black triangle was and i found it rather odd that this triangle was flying flat side forward,not pointed side...

Walking outside this morning in the light of day and looking at the flight path this object took and the trees and houses that were relatively near it,i'm going to say that this triangle was around 500-700 ft in the air and was around 75ft-100ft wide from point to point...

I'll be out there tonight ready and waiting with my digital camera/camcorder thats for sure,just in case it returns...
edit on 2-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Mark my words. Our government is trying to make people think there are little grey men from outer space visiting earth.
Here is your Roswell UFO, scroll down. There are more Nazi UFO pictures on his site as well.
www.michaelsheiser.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
Mark my words. Our government is trying to make people think there are little grey men from outer space visiting earth.
Here is your Roswell UFO, scroll down. There are more Nazi UFO pictures on his site as well.
www.michaelsheiser.com...
I Dont think the aliens are coming here from outer space either,the distances between stars and galaxies is just too vast and immense...

I think some of them are coming here from another dimension in space,an alternate reality and some of them are coming here from another dimension in time,those aliens are time travellers and inter-dimensional voyagers...

And i think that some of them originate from right here on earth and those aliens are the true dominant species of this planet,we're just taught and told to think we are and they reside and remain hidden within secret bases that they have constructed at the bottom of the oceans and they most likely also reside within secret bases that they have constructed deep below us underground...

They make themselves known and fly through our skies for observational purposes,for human abduction agendas and other such biospheric and atmospheric experimentations...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I doubt it was the B2. You would of heard the sound. It is very primitive in comparison to the TR-3B.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Did it look anything similar to this?

or this,

I believe I seen the Shiloh Illinois ufo several years ago.........

Google it and see if it was close to what they say.

I believe that they are hiding something at Scott AFB.......(but that is only my opinion)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

The top image resembles what i saw the most,although the craft i saw was thinner,it was around 75-100ft across and only around 20-30 ft thick.There were no side lights on the object i saw,only three downward pointing white lights that illuminated me,the trees and the houses that were beneath its flight path.Its lights were brighter against and near the craft and they dimmed the closer they got to the ground..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
While wondering about whoever may have been piloting this black triangle,humans or aliens,i realized that theres also just as much of a possibility that no one was behind the wheel at all,it may have been remotely controlled by humans or aliens.Or it could have been a pre-programmed drone of human or alien design that was flying itself.Sometime in the future,spaceships that travel to other galaxies may be so advanced that they will be able to fly and repair themselves and so this triangle may have even been a robotic craft that flew itself here from another galaxy,another dimension or another time...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

thanx for the links.The tr-b3 is triangle shaped,but its ends are rounded and it has a center light.The craft i saw was a perfect triangle with edges that came to three sharply defined points and there was no center light...

Its just under two hours since the time i saw it in the sky last night and my digital camera/camcorder is right by my side and i just put in new batteries.I'm ready for it should it happen to return and this camera has high quality pixelation,unlike my malfunctioning cellphones camera which isnt very good...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray
reply to post by blocula

Is this what you saw?

AX
FTNWO

Heres a link that shows the triangle ufo that was captured by google earth at the coordinates you posted above unhypnotize.com... and wow,what a unique photograph...

That triangle ufo in the above link must be showing a top view of it? and theres six lights on top of it and a dimmer one in the middle.The one i saw had three on the bottom,i could'nt see the top.But the triangle ufo in the link has three pointed edges,just like the craft i saw and its shaped exactly the same.Maybe the craft i saw had turned off some of its lights?

"It is as impossible to confirm ufo's in the present as it will be to deny them in the future"...Werner von Braun

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Droidinvoid

thanx for the links.The tr-b3 is triangle shaped,but its ends are rounded and it has a center light.The craft i saw was a perfect triangle with edges that came to three sharply defined points and there was no center light...

Its just under two hours since the time i saw it in the sky last night and my digital camera/camcorder is right by my side and i just put in new batteries.I'm ready for it should it happen to return and this camera has high quality pixelation,unlike my malfunctioning cellphones camera which isnt very good...

YES!!! That's what was so peculiar and cool about this UFO. It was a perfect triangle with sharp corners. TRB3 aurora can't and isn't designed to "fly" like the Black Triangle UFO. Aurora has rounded edges, is meant to fly at mach 7 or greater, and is propelled by next generation pulse jet/RAM jet technology.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

What is more curious is the hole in the ground just below.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

What is more curious is the hole in the ground just below.

AX
FTNWO

I'm not sure what hole your talking about? Are you referring to the satellite image that photographed a triangle ufo? and if so do you mean the area to the left of the craft that looks like an impact site with a sprayed our debris field?...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Is this what you saw?

AX
FTNWO

Heres a link that shows the triangle ufo that was captured by google earth at the coordinates you posted above unhypnotize.com... and wow,what a unique photograph...

That triangle ufo in the above link must be showing a top view of it? and theres six lights on top of it and a dimmer one in the middle.The one i saw had three on the bottom,i could'nt see the top.But the triangle ufo in the link has three pointed edges,just like the craft i saw and its shaped exactly the same.Maybe the craft i saw had turned off some of its lights?

"It is as impossible to confirm ufo's in the present as it will be to deny them in the future"...Werner von Braun

It's not a triangle ufo
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's part of Emu Downs Wind Farm.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
On September 17th, 2011 at around 9:12 pm in Naples, Florida my husband and I saw a large chevron/boomerang fly over our heads. The craft had a wing span comparable to a Boeing 757 and was probably flying at 500 feet above sea level. The craft was completely silent, appeared to glide at approximately 80 miles an hour and was only visible due to blacking out the stars behind it. It appeared semi-transparent and matched the color of the sky. Another sighting described it as 'cloaking' the sky. What was amazing were random, twinkling 'stars' on it's leading edge that emulated the stars in the sky. Had we not been looking straight up, we would have never seen the craft. It was a life changing experience. The craft had a strange power field as it went over. Almost the feeling you have prior to a thunderstorm.

edit on 3-2-2012 by lostviking because: grammar

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join