It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle With Three Lights Just Flew Over Our House!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

2011-2012 class of US Navy getting piloting lessons with Greys.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Now I'm stumped lol.
Info from Gary Mc?
OOhh boy

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
It looks to me like people need to start doing some homework on all of the military aircraft and experimental aircraft that's been developed over the years. Not to mention the dates in which they started their experiments. Some of these experimental aircrafts have been around for decades.

List of military aircraft...

en.wikipedia.org...

List of experimental aircraft...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's one I'm sure all of you will like.

The Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar. Introduced in 1958.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just imagine the ones you don't even know about yet, that have been in the making for decades or have been brought back to life to be perfected!!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Sirconspire

wow..what a story.
Enjoyed reading that and appreciate your sharing.
I sincerely believe that our technology is years more advanced than we have been allowed to know.
Maybe back then, we had this technology.

However, I'm with you on this. Like you, I wonder why these were flown so LOW as to reveal their top secret craft .. It doesn't make sense unless they were/are testing to see just how NONobservant folk really are these days. In our case, it seems my spouse and I were the oNLY two in the county to have seen this HUGE arrowhead (isosoles) triangular craft! And it flew over a major blvd!

So Yeah, I have questions too ,and am unsure.
edit on 2-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

Thanks seeker Lou, I highly doubt ultra paranoid top secret aeronautical government blackops would, once in a while, fly such sophisticated craft out in the public. It just doesn't make any sense. If that were the case, there are lots of them! More than you can shake a stick at! Think about the technology that would have taken a couple centuries of R&D. What about the health ramifications human pilots and the interaction of this enormous power throwing off massive EMF and radiation. Think of the exotic materials that would have to be synthesized. Think of what is out there that these alleged people in the know are afraid of to produce this kind of craft. It doesn't add up to me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
wheres the pictures TR-b3 aircraft exist. actual real pictures not some bull# i just seen on google

but i always find it funny you guys are POSITIVE it was a TR-b3 aircraft.. how do YOU know... you sound so stupid when i read # on this website lol, some of ya'll dumb as #. Like whether it was or wasn't, how are you going to say it WAS FOR SURE a TRb3.. comon son, your killing me.. its like me coming on here sayng IT WAS ALIENS CONGRATS YOUR SEEN A 65YU ALIEN AIRCRAFT! I SEEN 1 BACK IN 06.. lol. WOWWWWWWW.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
It looks to me like people need to start doing some homework on all of the military aircraft and experimental aircraft that's been developed over the years. Not to mention the dates in which they started their experiments. Some of these experimental aircrafts have been around for decades.

List of military aircraft...

en.wikipedia.org...

List of experimental aircraft...

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's one I'm sure all of you will like.

The Avro Canada VZ-9 Avrocar. Introduced in 1958.

en.wikipedia.org...

Just imagine the ones you don't even know about yet, that have been in the making for decades or have been brought back to life to be perfected!!

The type of aircraft you're suggesting as being in the realm of what we saw can't be any different from what your links suggest. Aircraft from 60 years ago are relatively the same as today. The power plants are a gas turbine engine, they all have fuselages and wings. Helicopters are as identifiable as they were when they were first invented. Admittedly, the B2 is one of the most famous flying wings of our time, but it still cannot fly "fast" nor hover, and is as louder than %^$%. That Canadian disc UFO is super funny with it's giant turbofan in the middle. All these aircraft are utter failures and extremely dangerous to fly. Their inspiration comes from none other than the craft they were designed to mimic- real UFO's.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Sirconspire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I see your point but then again maybe ''we'' have learned to defy gravity and all the g-forces etc. It's a possibility for they stay ahead of the game more than we might realize. Maybe just maybe, they have the ultimate space craft now that can fly in and out of orbit by now. Just something to chew on??

Too, I can see how people would/can jump to other conclusions like aliens especially since we are not supposed to be THAT advanced.

They , whoever is behind the UFO's, are truly testing and stirring the folk. A Bible believer here, and it, the Bible talks about the signs and wonders in heavens....
Again, no telling what or who is behind this... and inquiry minds WANT to KNOW!
Seeking with you guys!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think Triangles could be man-made, Saucers,Squares, Diamonds and Cylinders may be not... because of the non-conventional shape they have that planes do not. Triangles similar to Stealth are quite make-able and using the same kind of flying technbology.

So was it like this one:

Because such distance and irregular shape doesn't even look like a single aircraft, or was it more like the Phoenix Lights? Which many witnesses claim to have seen a boomerang shaped aircraft? And no Phoenix Lights is not a lie on 2 occassions:

- the military dropped flares later which shows they are clearly trying to cover something up which clearly shows it must have been a man-made above top secret aicraft.
- get real people too many people saw an aircraft back then, saying they lied or made an organized like is silly

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Awesome! You've just seen the TR-b3 aircraft, definitely made on Earth. I've seen one fly over my house before, and it was amazing. Silent, huge, with three lights pointing downward. I would have freaked out and reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center online, except the one I saw had a small red blinking FAA light on its underside.

Truly an amazing sight, though. Not everybody gets to see those, so count yourself lucky!

If our government is making these craft and are keeping them secret, can you shoot at one if it flies over? Technically they "don't exist", right? Can't be accused of shooting at something that doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Freaking yes! The best way to get the real evidence is to shoot one down and quickly go to the crash site and take pictures and video, you gave me the idea! There will be no other way of getting the truth. If it turns out humans, prepare for the court, if aliens, well they have different laws, and besides a lot of them have been supposedly shot down, ha!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou

I see your point but then again maybe ''we'' have learned to defy gravity and all the g-forces etc. It's a possibility for they stay ahead of the game more than we might realize. Maybe just maybe, they have the ultimate space craft now that can fly in and out of orbit by now. Just something to chew on??

Too, I can see how people would/can jump to other conclusions like aliens especially since we are not supposed to be THAT advanced.

They , whoever is behind the UFO's, are truly testing and stirring the folk. A Bible believer here, and it, the Bible talks about the signs and wonders in heavens....
Again, no telling what or who is behind this... and inquiry minds WANT to KNOW!
Seeking with you guys!

Yea..... but no. Astronaut zero gravity training is still conducted in big empty airplanes descending rapidly to mimic the effects. They still use swimming pools to train in as well. I just don't see it man. Probably because I am not a religious person. The ONLY thing that makes sense to me in the bible is the "wheel inside a wheel" that ezekiel describes-alluding to a UFO. Monuments around the world constructed tens of thousands of years
ago are built with behemoth sized sculpted rocks outweighing the Big Boy locomotive-fully loaded. I surmise that humans long ago were not such a threat and correspondence took place. Look at us now! Afraid of each other, killing each other, everyone is a suspect! Lock your door! Watch your stuff constantly for fear someone will steal it! Yea, we've made progress, in the wrong direction.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

no noise = anti-noising

That is old technology. The F-117 Stealth Fighter had it and it's been decommissioned.

I have to disagree, ALL jet aircraft are extremely loud, even if they are stealth craft. There is no anti-noising tech for jets, just helicopters.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Thanx for the triangle photo on page three,is that flying over phoenix?

Yes thats more or less what i saw,although i think the one i saw was much smaller,maybe a two seater craft? with three lights centered around each point of the triangle shape.Although the one i saw had distincly sharp points,it was pointed,not rounded off and it was flying with one of its three flat sides forward,not point forward, which doesnt make much aoredynamic sense to me.But if it was of other worldly origin,perhaps earthly aerodynamics dont effect its capabilities...

I didnt mention yet that the craft i saw which was flying around 1,000ft high and perhaps a couple hundred feet less than that,seemed to be around 100ft wide and if it was 100ft across,then it must have been only around 20 or 30ft thick and had no lights on its three outer edges...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Freaking yes! The best way to get the real evidence is to shoot one down and quickly go to the crash site and take pictures and video, you gave me the idea! There will be no other way of getting the truth. If it turns out humans, prepare for the court, if aliens, well they have different laws, and besides a lot of them have been supposedly shot down, ha!
I'll be honest,while i was watching this thing fly over me,along with a dozen other things i was thinking,i was hoping it would crash and i thought it was going to because it was flying so slowly.If it had crashed nearby,activity would have gotten really hot around here and i would have went flying upstairs to get my camcorder.It flew right over the old cemetary thats behind our house,imagine if it crashed into there and tore some old tombstones out of the ground in the process!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

good points. thank you for your reply. You very well could be correct. Other life could be out there or even dwelling among our own for all I know. Anything is possible.

I have a friend who spoke with a so-called proclaiming alien online through a yahoo chat. NO cams on pc and this dude told friend everything about her down to the blimish on her face. And I believe her...

I just don't know WHO this was... I do know that they had ability that goes beyond ours though!
Maybe he truly was an alien?? I just know it tore her nerves up! I have posted her experience with permission here. If anyone is interested, I'll dig it out.

But for now , we can only speculate until we have disclosure!

Oh and ETA: You said that right! Progressing in wrong direction!!
edit on 2-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by danaBLAF
I find it funny that people claim this''TR-3B'' exist but theres no media of this. Same story with the Phoenix Lights, no footage but thousands supposedly saw it.

Theres usually a plausable explanation. How Dark was it outside? Probably saw planes flying in formation or simply a blimp.

I also noticed people claim seeing a triangle UFO but its just 3 lights not a actual craft.

If it's a UFO, it will have three lights AND an actual craft. Otherwise, it's just lights.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Like we said before... it was probably a B2.

Did it look something like this?

edit on CThursdaypm272705f05America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It just may have been some man-made experimental aircraft...(made right here on earth)...being taken out for a test run.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by blocula

It just may have been some man-made experimental aircraft...(made right here on earth)...being taken out for a test run.

It could be. But highly unlikely. Unless you were physically there to grasp this anomaly, to feel your inner logic struggling to make sense of this thing(s) as it slowly makes it's way past you, then you'll see how easy it is to dismiss your shortsighted comment.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by blocula

Like we said before... it was probably a B2.

Did it look something like this?

edit on CThursdaypm272705f05America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

B2's make a LOOOT of noise. Partly due to it's anti thermal buffers at the exhaust ports. Try again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join