It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle With Three Lights Just Flew Over Our House!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

It would have been nice if he had gotten a picture. In my last case, I had my cell phone in my pocket, and never thought of taking a picture, nor did I holler for my wife to look out the window.

That's just it, the op didn't want to miss anything, and who can blame him? I don't. He has a great tale that he will remember for the rest of his life. I'd love to see a triangle. Mine was round.

To the OP, keep looking out, hope you see it again, and get a picture or video.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by blocula

VERY interesting as I am not familiar with the territory. I'll definitely check into this Bridgewater Triangle- I've always had an interest in those strange vortex type areas ie Burmuda and isn't there one in China?

Oooh, it would seem that you most definitely are in a hotspot!

edit on 2-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)
The bridgewater triangle that i linked to a couple of posts back,where i live and where many others have also experienced and seen all types of bizzare paranormal activity,ufos and flying saucers and unearthly animals for hundreds of years,has been called "the most haunted place in the world"

edit on 2-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Understood!

I hear ya. Too, I know that when you get caught off guard, caught up in the moment and are so mesmorized, the forgetting the cam can happen ! You are in a trance like state and who can really think on their toes? We will just have to try to keep it together - our faculties , that is!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The most terrifying and unforgettable experience i have ever had around here within the bridgewater triangle was one winter night when my friend and i were walking through the cemetary that boders my yard > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Rockland,mass where i live and where i saw this thing has a population of around 17,000 people and is 10sq miles in size,a small town,just like most of the towns in and around the bridgewater triangle that i listed a few posts back.Who knows how many people happened to be outside at night then and were looking up...As i said,this thing was low flying,directly above me and i was momentarily illuminated by its three white lights as it passed by...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Hi Main,
I DO understand your skepticism.
To be honest, I USE to be skeptical even on hypnosis but I have changed my mind. It all seemed too much like a farce to me but now I realize I was wrong on that.

I guess until one has the UFO experience - it's an automatic to be skeptical.
Now a UFO only mean UNIDENTIFIED... so don't you think we have secret mil planes that are not ID'd just yet? I'm not claiming aliens ... just saying there are uNidentifieds out there.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Exactly and its not like these "things" announce their presence,they dont advertise where and when they'll be able to be seen.Theres nothing there and then suddenly without warning,there it is. Almost like some of them are passing in and out of our reality from another,through some kind of inter-dimensional window or doorway,just like what the bridgewater triangle area around here most likely is.But are these windows and doorways of intelligent design? or are they naturally occurring?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Right! They do not advertise when they will appear.
Have heard of these speculations. I believe some are physically real and others maybe are of mind manipulation - maybe even demonic deception to fool the masses. Some may even be holograms for all I know. BUT there is definitely something going on that we can not explain!

I consider myself a spiritual person... and do believe there are other dimensions ...
So they could very well be any of the above.
Only the Lord God knows for sure.... hopefully soon, He will let us in on the ''know''! One day , we shall know as HE knows.
edit on 2-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: eta: Corrected their to there
for I actually can sometimes spell .lol

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Awesome! You've just seen the TR-b3 aircraft, definitely made on Earth. I've seen one fly over my house before, and it was amazing. Silent, huge, with three lights pointing downward. I would have freaked out and reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center online, except the one I saw had a small red blinking FAA light on its underside.

Truly an amazing sight, though. Not everybody gets to see those, so count yourself lucky!

How do you know that craft exists?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by blocula

Right! They do not advertise when they will appear.
Have heard of these speculations. I believe some are physically real and others maybe are of mind manipulation - maybe even demonic deception to fool the masses. Some may even be holograms for all I know. BUT there is definitely something going on that we can not explain!

I definitely get the feeling,as i did even while i watching this flying black triangle last night,that i was looking at a hologram,which might explain its complete silence...

Perhaps someone or something is projecting three dimensional holograms with animated mass into our reality from another dimension?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Did it look something like this?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Be out there tonight at the same time.

They might make another pass for you.

- Air Show -

Bring your HD Cam this time.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hi Blocula, I believe you man. Here's my story. Stationed in 29 Palms CA. me and my buddies were out at night around 10-11 PM shootin the breeze out side the barracks when out in the distance we saw some amber colored lights coming toward us. We kept talking and they made little progress in terms of distance. So we continued smokin and jokin until it became clear to us that whatever it was should by now have passed. We suspected it was helicopters, but why no noise? The rotor blades also throw off static electricity because of the hot dry environment, so there went that suspicion. The lights were getting closer and closer. We were mesmerized by this point as it started to come into full view right above us! Our cigarettes dropped from our mouths as we stared up and saw TWO black "flying" triangles. Just as you have described, they are equilateral. They had an amber light at each angle, not really bright either.

These things were "flying" side by side, and a little offset, one slightly aft than the other. I was a hardcore aviation buff as well as one of my buddies there at the sighting. For the life of us we couldn't figure out what they were. All we could say as it was passing over was, "HOLY $#!*, and WHAT THE $&#@. We had viewed these things until they were out of sight, passing over a low lying mountain of about 500-600 feet located about half a mile away. So the altitude I estimate was 800-1,00 feet above us. This was back in 1992, so no digital photos or cell phones with cameras existed at that time. We never told anyone about it. We kept it to ourselves. That was good enough for us as we all were witnesses to a strange and wonderful event.

To skeptics, it is easy to dismiss these sightings and ridicule mercilessly. Some might say they were "top secret craft" of the government. My reply to that is, why would they fly so low? Why would they fly so slow? So slow in fact that it seems as if these craft were flying with impunity, like it didn't care who saw it, and it wasn't afraid of hostile actions because it could either out maneuver or outgun anything we have here on earth. Second, why would there be TWO of these craft, "flying" together? Mathematically, you're doubling the chance of said "top secret" craft crashing and exposing the technology it possessed to "fly" without making a sound. If they were top secret craft, then how they are propelled alludes to the capability of harnessing this "free energy" and utilizing it masterfully in aviation TWENTY YEARS AGO. So I highly, highly doubt this phenomenon was of man made earthly origin.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Sirconspire because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yeah...just in case! Good idea, Eurisko.
Although in my case, it didn't happen that second nite for us. We waited on that baby the rest of the summer...summers later , I have still yet to see it AGAIN.

But it's always worth the try! who knows?

Oh , and Bocula, if you are a "believer" in prayer, always say your prayers of protection beforehand!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sirconspire

no noise = anti-noising

That is old technology. The F-117 Stealth Fighter had it and it's been decommissioned.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by danaBLAF
I find it funny that people claim this''TR-3B'' exist but theres no media of this. Same story with the Phoenix Lights, no footage but thousands supposedly saw it.

Theres usually a plausable explanation. How Dark was it outside? Probably saw planes flying in formation or simply a blimp.

I also noticed people claim seeing a triangle UFO but its just 3 lights not a actual craft.

It is funny how you cannot take 2 plus 2 and come up with 4 yourself.
Keep watching the sky and if you do see one for yourself
but do not get it on film
will it even be "real" then?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

wow..what a story.
Enjoyed reading that and appreciate your sharing.
I sincerely believe that our technology is years more advanced than we have been allowed to know.
Maybe back then, we had this technology.

However, I'm with you on this. Like you, I wonder why these were flown so LOW as to reveal their top secret craft .. It doesn't make sense unless they were/are testing to see just how NONobservant folk really are these days. In our case, it seems my spouse and I were the oNLY two in the county to have seen this HUGE arrowhead (isosoles) triangular craft! And it flew over a major blvd!

So Yeah, I have questions too ,and am unsure.
edit on 2-2-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

no noise = anti-noising

That is old technology. The F-117 Stealth Fighter had it and it's been decommissioned.

Sources please? If it's so old and outdated, I can't understand why I've never heard of it nor seen it demonstrated at air shows. Look, I just flat out don't believe you, so nevermind with the references. There's noooooo way you can silence 20-40,000 screamin' raw shaft horsepower.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join