It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle With Three Lights Just Flew Over Our House!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This just happened literally 5 minutes ago! 2/1/12 and I'm having a hard time focusing on what i'm trying to type!

I live in rockland,mass. and i just stepped out onto the front porch to have a cigarette and i looked up and saw a "regular" looking plane with green,red and white lights flying by and then,trailing a couple of miles behind it i suddenly noticed "different looking" lights that were much brighter and pointing downwards and "it" was moving really slow,so slowly that i said out loud to myself "hows that thing staying in the air?"...

Then it passed right over me and i saw clearly that it was a black triangle "about" a 1,000ft in the air and it looked to be around 75-100ft across,with 3 bright light shining downwards that were sweeping along the ground illuminating the trees,the houses and me! It was flying in a north westerly direction ...

The white lights were circular and set into the craft in a triangle position on the bottom.This thing was totally silent and took about 2 minutes to fly over and passed me and then i lost sight of it beyond the tree line...

Holy it !!!...I was afraid that if i took the time to run upstairs to get out my camera and then turn it on and run back down,then outside,i would have missed most of what i just saw,so i chose to stay out there and watch it...
edit on 1-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
i wouldn't be surprised if it were a B2 bomber

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Too bad u didnt have a cam phone or anything

Hey, if you do upload a vid put some interesting music please will ya!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Awesome! You've just seen the TR-b3 aircraft, definitely made on Earth. I've seen one fly over my house before, and it was amazing. Silent, huge, with three lights pointing downward. I would have freaked out and reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center online, except the one I saw had a small red blinking FAA light on its underside.

Truly an amazing sight, though. Not everybody gets to see those, so count yourself lucky!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I just came back in from outside and theres nothing to be seen,just total silence...I dont make it a habit of walking around with my digital camera strapped around my neck and my cell phones a little messed up so its video's not working and its pixelations really bad anyways...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

This thing was flying so slowly that i though it was going to fall out of the sky and it was'nt very high up,like i said about 1,000ft and it took "2 minutes" to fly by...If thats what it was,a tr-b3,is that a blimp type of craft thats lighter than air? does it have a solid structure? or is it something else?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on February 1st 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'll bet it was flying relatively low in the sky, just over the tree line and was a perfect equilateral triangle.

They don't exist!

At least that is what people tried to tell me but I saw almost the same thing. (no searchlights on the one I saw - only the three lights in the corner but it may not have had it's search lights on) Look up TR3B.

edit on 1-2-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Awesome! You've just seen the TR-b3 aircraft, definitely made on Earth. I've seen one fly over my house before, and it was amazing. Silent, huge, with three lights pointing downward. I would have freaked out and reported it to the National UFO Reporting Center online, except the one I saw had a small red blinking FAA light on its underside.

Truly an amazing sight, though. Not everybody gets to see those, so count yourself lucky!

Yes it is a TR-3B or some other variation to it. I seen the exact same thing back in 2008.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

hey dont worry its just them pesky fellas in their antigrav ship again.
they wont hurt you or anything but i think there trying to sway the people to think about the existence of aliens
or somthing

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I find it funny that people claim this''TR-3B'' exist but theres no media of this. Same story with the Phoenix Lights, no footage but thousands supposedly saw it.

Theres usually a plausable explanation. How Dark was it outside? Probably saw planes flying in formation or simply a blimp.

I also noticed people claim seeing a triangle UFO but its just 3 lights not a actual craft.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I want to see one of these, but if it has search lights that illuminate ME, I'm gonna freak! There's just something about sweeping lights and being... seen, I guess, lol. I just feel like if I see one, I don't want it to know that I saw it. Which probably doesn't make sense to anybody but me, but any tr-b3's that fly over my house can keep their search lights off, thankyouverymuch.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by danaBLAF
I find it funny that people claim this''TR-3B'' exist but theres no media of this. Same story with the Phoenix Lights, no footage but thousands supposedly saw it.

Theres usually a plausable explanation. How Dark was it outside? Probably saw planes flying in formation or simply a blimp.

I also noticed people claim seeing a triangle UFO but its just 3 lights not a actual craft.

Its not disclosed by the U.S. Government. You'd be nuts to think they don't have secret craft flying around. I don't know exactly what I saw but it fits 100 percent the description of the TR-3B. It was hovering then accelerated to the horizon in about 5 seconds. IDK what does that.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WatcherMan

I usually always drive around with a camera in my car,which was right next to me,but i took it out for the winter because i didnt want it freezing up or getting damaged from the cold...Wow what a sight! and it made absolutely no sound at all...Its easy to think about what i should have done "after" the sightings over,but,at the time i was quite transfixed and mesmerized by what i was looking at and i wasnt about to go running up stairs and lose sight of it...I've got my camera with me right now,but of course theres nothing out there or up there now...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I remember smoking on my back porch, looking up and seeing what looked like a helicopter, but there was something odd about it. No sound, whatsoever, and it was moving fast. No lights at all, all black, and it didn't look like it had rotor blades, never really told anyone about it, I guess I always thought it was just, well a top secret helicopter of sorts, which it probably is, along with the triangle craft you saw. Not to say they're aren't any UFO's that aren't man made, because I am sure there are many, mechanical and biological.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Heres a link thats all about "phantom black helicopters" maye like the one you saw? > www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by shamaniski

Originally posted by danaBLAF

Its not disclosed by the U.S. Government. You'd be nuts to think they don't have secret craft flying around. I don't know exactly what I saw but it fits 100 percent the description of the TR-3B. It was hovering then accelerated to the horizon in about 5 seconds. IDK what does that.

There are maybe 2 planes that can hover that is the Harrier & the F35. They both can excelerate from the hover position to high speeds. Now maybe there are other crafts underwraps but the''TR-3B'' is made up name from a possible liar looking for attention. Theres no evidence that the craft exist. What you may have saw couldve been anything but because you know of the alleged TR 3B you equate the 2.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by andersensrm

Heres a link thats all about "phantom black helicopters" maye like the one you saw? > www.crystalinks.com...

Yea thats it, except they nothing about the fact that this thing was silent, and it wasn't very far off from me. I live next to an air force base, probably like 25-30 miles from here, and I live near the top of a hill. So a lot of the times the fog rolls in at night, and my hill is used as a landmark, to get to the AFB.

Was the craft you saw silent? because if it is, that is unlike any known craft we have, making it either a black op craft, or an alien craft of some kind, more likely the former.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Like i said,this black triangle was flying a mile or two behind a regular looking plane,a regular plane with typical engine noise and red and green and white light and it looked like a passenger plane but it was flying a little higher up than the triangle and this regular looking plane was flying at a speed that took it about 30 seconds to fly over and past me and it was probably going to logan airport thats about 15 miles away from here...

But this triangle was flying so slow that it made me feel strange just looking at it and i must stress again,it took around "2 minutes" to fly over and past me in total silence.Its ground sweeping,search lights? were bright but not blinding.Where did it come from? where was it going? what was it doing or looking for? and who or what was in it? I guess we'll never know,maybe it'll come back,i'm going outside again with my video camera...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yes, they fly low, silently, and are huge. I don't know what they're made of or how in the world they fly silently like a cloud floating by, but they do. It is an awe-inspiring sight, and it is a clue to how much more advanced the technology our government has that is secret.

Search "tr-b3" and you'll come up with all kinds of pictures, videos and articles about this very trippy craft. Imagine how insane it would be to take a ride in one!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join