It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky sounds = "World Wide Sounding of Ram Horn"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

If you don't believe me, maybe believe this guy:

edit on 1-2-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I have yet to hear anything so "World Wide" is not the case and lets face it how many people here have really heard anything?
reply to post by GunzCoty

Not me, but I would love to either put this to rest as a global hoax someone cooked up to convince people the apocalypse is coming and it's time to repent, or just hear the _____ sounds with my own ears and make my own decision. Is there anyway though anyone could prove they actually heard it? These days, you can simulate anything. I know all about recording, music production and sound design. I could replicate these sounds and drop them on a video on YouTube in a matter of 15 minutes.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Actually, I might have given the wrong impression... The ones in New York City at the end of September were of the rumble/jet noise type. The long duration (15-90+ minutes) of what sounds like a small fleet of Harrier jump jets hovering nearby...but nothing to actually see anywhere in the sky. At least that is how I would describe all the recordings...

The folks I've talked back and forth with who have personally heard them describe a physical sensation, almost, that makes it unique and apart from a truck idling a block over or some kind of construction with odd acoustics. Almost like the deep, hard bass you DO literally feel with some of these street racers who turn half the car into a rolling stereo, then play rap music.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

What's really weird about these sounds.... just hearing the recordings gives me goose bumps. I swear they sound eerily familiar... almost like something inside of me is vibrating to the frequencies of the sounds. But that could also just be my imagination flying into the upper atmosphere!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Your ram's horn explanation I think would be literally world-wide. The sound would fall on every person's ear, even the deaf. That's how loud I think it would be. But for right now, it's a couple threads on ATS and some youtube videos, not world-wide.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
As i understand it most of those sounds are faked. There's probably a small percentage that are real and just what exactly that sound is can be anyone's guess although to me they sound like the Shofar the Israelites blew while marching around Jericho.

I honestly just do not know but the videos i have seen that may be real the birds were feaking out and going nuts. It isn't the second coming of Christ because if that was happening everyone would see it across the entire world at the same time, New Jerusalem is 1500 miles by 1500 miles and would be sticking out into space 1500 miles high and would either be a giant cube or giant tetrahedron (pyramid).

I wouldn't even worry, what will be, will be. Most likely what scientists say, noises coming from deep underground caves echoing the tectonic plates movements cuz we've been getting a ton of earthquakes lately.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Maybe only certain people have the ability to hear it? That could explain why literally the whole world is not hearing them? I remember reading something about kids under a certain age being able to hear some kind of message in the sounds, but I doubt that is likely.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

For what it's worth, I'm not laughing a bit. On a couple of the organ sound events, the recordings have given me a distinctly unsettled feeling too, and I'm simply not one to react to much at all. My other half listened to Kiev and almost got sick. She couldn't explain what caused the feeling...but it was deep anxiety and ..well, fear is how she put it. It's odd.

Maybe it is ranging into frequencies that can influence general mood and feeling. I suppose it's silly to assume we know everything and so, could rule that possibility out.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Different locations around the globe and different sounds. Considering that and the types of sounds displayed, I have a few ideas.

A few of them, the ones that pulsed or rumbled, could easily be either current or undisclosed advanced air/space craft. Some could be earth related.

Then from the conspiracy angle, I could easily see how the random locations, tones, volumes etc could be calibration and testing of a psy-ops device. I could see this being used in conjunction with a space based holographic projection to suggest a religious or extraterrestrial phenomenon, and manipulate people.

I think if it were a 'real' religious or extraterrestrial event of warning or communication, it would be more consistent in its message, as well as clearer. It would also likely be directed at the more populace areas and not minor cities or rural areas.

While I consider geo events a possible cause, I am leaning more towards the belief that these events are man made.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I can't tell you what the sounds are, but about 8 months ago (before I had even heard about these "sounds") me and my brother were watching a meteor shower in new York and we heard sounds almost identical to the Kiev ones. They got so loud that I joked about how it sounded like the "war of the worlds" robot. I also had a deep sense of dread when I head the sounds. They also lasted for about 30 minutes and then faded away. All in all I'd say it was the creepiest thing I have ever heard.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Maybe it is ranging into frequencies that can influence general mood and feeling. I suppose it's silly to assume we know everything and so, could rule that possibility out.

This seems plausible.

Research was done on the vibration effects of sounds, specifically related to the iconography of Roslyn Chapel. Each sound can produce a unique visual image. With vibration being linked to positive and negative energy or emotions, targeting people with such a weapon to influence their behavior could be a useful tool.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by my3911

Sounds more like that 'God' didn't want anyone to see his craft. And once the 'ram horn' sound happened (aka his craft had lift off from the mountain) then people could go up onto the mountain because there was no longer anything to see.

That also explains why anyone crossing the line had to be shot with the arrow or stoned....because if someone physically tried to pull them back they too would witness the mechanical nature of God's vehicle.

Would that not be god like to a group of people that don't know of those types of things.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

actually i read recently that some scientist had analysed the sounds and that they match sounds created in the ionisphere when a geological event occure, such as an earthquake, volcanic eruption or tsunami, although he couldnt explain the duration and amout of incidences popping up. maybe some high energy activity in the core is to blame

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
It would seem that since the MSM made real mention of this recently, we have veritable armies of amateur audio techs at their PC's cranking out the hits for all to be totally confused by.

The media are reporting on the sounds?

First I've heard of it, British media hasn't said a thing. I only know about them through ATS.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by my3911

actually i read recently that some scientist had analysed the sounds and that they match sounds created in the ionisphere when a geological event occure, such as an earthquake, volcanic eruption or tsunami, although he couldnt explain the duration and amout of incidences popping up. maybe some high energy activity in the core is to blame

Hmm...

I read this post hours after reading on tv (those in the UK, go to any BBC channel, press Text on your remote then look at the News sections there) that scientists have discovered a way to predict mega volcanoes decades in advance by looking at magma movements using new technology.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
well, if that is the case, God only favours USA then. The rest of the sheeple like me living in Singapore obviously are being left, cos i am certain no one hears them over this part of the world. I am a Bible believing born again Christian but none happens here, at least till now.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Most, if not all, of those clips in that video are clear fakes. Why can people not see that? I have heard the noises before, and they sound NOTHING like most of those in real life!

As for this whole horn stuff...i strongly believe that the bible teachings are metaphorical and not to be interpreted literally.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I agree...there definately seems to be a connection with the two.

Whether it be a natural occurance that was described in the past as the "sound of the rams horn", or it is a man made sound that is being used to "fulfill" prophecy, its hard to tell.

I think, if its not complete hoax, then this was most likely a cyclic event that naturally occured, and is a warning to upcoming events. These signs were desribed as the sounding of the rams horn because that was the best thing our ancestors could compare the sound to...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xoanon

Do you mean like the Shofar?

en.wikipedia.org...

indeed that's what the OP ram horn is, now lets listen to some of the Calls the shofer makes
(just like a calvary bugle)

1:54 long at www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join