It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sky sounds = "World Wide Sounding of Ram Horn"?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I'm not a religious person and I can guarantee that if you asked me yesterday if I would be posting this on the internet, I would look at you like you're insane. About 80% of the recordings I've been hearing of the strange 'sky sounds' sound like very large, ram horns being blown. Remember this is supposedly being heard worldwide and that is exactly what is in scripture. If the recordings and personal accounts of this phenomenon are true, I think we should consider the religious significance and its implications. Please see the excerpts below and their sources. I looked these up in a few minutes. I'm sure there's more out there if you all would like to do more research. I live downtown in a very large city, so I wouldn't hear the sounds if they were right over me. I would like to hear them with my own ears. If I actually heard what is being played on these recordings with my own ears, I would march my butt right to church. I'm finding this all very fascinating...

"The Feast of Trumpets, with prayers pleading for God’s remembrance of his still-exiled people, had begun at sundown the previous evening. The services continued that morning, with a worldwide sounding of the ram’s horn. Unbeknown to Judah, all that those horns represented was now to be fulfilled. For on that day, God remembered His people and set in motion His plan to regather them. On that day, God’s final harvest began. On that day, new revelation was granted which would bring a return to renewed covenants. From that day onward, Israel would be called to repentance in preparation for Christ’s return and reign."

nlt.scripturetext.com...

"Moses told the Lord what the people had said. 10Then the Lord told Moses, “Go down and prepare the people for my arrival. Consecrate them today and tomorrow, and have them wash their clothing. 11Be sure they are ready on the third day, for on that day the Lord will come down on Mount Sinai as all the people watch. 12Mark off a boundary all around the mountain. Warn the people, ‘Be careful! Do not go up on the mountain or even touch its boundaries. Anyone who touches the mountain will certainly be put to death. 13No hand may touch the person or animal that crosses the boundary; instead, stone them or shoot them with arrows. They must be put to death.’ However, when the ram’s horn sounds a long blast, then the people may go up on the mountain.b”

"So Moses went down to the people. He consecrated them for worship, and they washed their clothes. 15He told them, “Get ready for the third day, and until then abstain from having sexual intercourse.”

"On the morning of the third day, thunder roared and lightning flashed, and a dense cloud came down on the mountain. There was a long, loud blast from a ram’s horn, and all the people trembled. 17Moses led them out from the camp to meet with God, and they stood at the foot of the mountain. 18All of Mount Sinai was covered with smoke because the Lord had descended on it in the form of fire. The smoke billowed into the sky like smoke from a brick kiln, and the whole mountain shook violently. 19long, loud blast from a ram’s hornMoses spoke, and God thundered his reply. 20The Lord came down on the top of Mount Sinai and called Moses to the top of the mountain. So Moses climbed the mountain."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but most of the sounds in this compilation sound like extremely large, ram horns...

Constructive and positive input is welcome.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 2/6/2012 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
i've come to the conclusion that most of the sky sounds are just another phase in hoax continuations, like Elenin etc..

most of that jargon, ram horn, is ment to be symbolic, not literal.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm thinking that maybe a group of people got together and recorded several sessions of what sounded like ram horns to convince people the apocalypse is near, or at least that's what I'm hoping it is... a hoax.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Do you mean like the Shofar?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It would seem that since the MSM made real mention of this recently, we have veritable armies of amateur audio techs at their PC's cranking out the hits for all to be totally confused by.

I'm afraid that for now, I'm not even paying much attention to the 'Organ' class of sounds as I've come to hear them called for awhile now. Too many people think it's cute to turn out their own and laugh at the idea people have to look at it and confirm it's fake...just in case. I'd say a lot more about folks like that, but this isn't the rant forum and it doesn't fit the thread.

If someone I know, or say..someone from ATS here with history and a solid rep for having integrity hears one, I'll perk right back up...because I've absolutely heard more than a couple of these which were NOT rehash sounds of previous ones or synthesized noises blended to confuse people...it's just been awhile now. Ouch....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xoanon

Yup that's it... "According to the Talmud, a shofar may be made from the horn of any animal from the Bovidae family except that of a cow or calf,[14] although a ram is preferable"

Something to do with the autumn harvest right?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Don't know but I heard two large booms that shook the house here on the west coast of Florida that sounded like someone was jumping on my roof. My dog freaked out and started barking. I went outside because they sounded like sonic booms to me, my neighbor had come out and he said earlier he heard what sounded like a long rolling thunder.

We have had zero storms in the whole area so that rules out thunder.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

I've heard a lot of those recordings as well. It sounds like a huge explosion and they're repeated for long periods of time. I think I saw this mentioned somewhere in the scripture I was reading. That there were short, loud bursts during the whole course of said event at some point.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

I live downtown in a very large city, so I wouldn't hear the sounds if they were right over me. I would like to hear them with my own ears. If I actually heard what is being played on these recordings with my own ears, I would march my butt right to church. I'm finding this all very fascinating...

You might want to go back to the last week of September for posts relating to sounds in the sky before giving up. Sorry, I didn't notice this comment when I read through the first time, but there is hope that you'll hear it too. In fact, what really got me deep into researching this as a serious long term thing were the threads during that period. One of them was authored by someone living in New York City and heard the rumbling on two nights around the time of the General Assembly at the U.N. Around 2-4am local as a time frame, if memory serves me right on it.

If they can hear it in NYC...and more than one reported that event....then anyone can figure on hearing it if it's right overhead.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

If they can hear it in NYC...and more than one reported that event....then anyone can figure on hearing it if it's right overhead.
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Then there's hope after all!
I can't see the stars, but maybe I'll at least get to hear the "apocalyptic trumpets"!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I read an article earlier today about the ancient egyptians. They recorded that the sounds were the battle cry of the coming destroyer. I read something else stating the sounds were the effects of gravity being imposed on the earth. It's feasible considering the sun ramping up in activity. The video of booming preceding last summers Colorado quake had me focusing in specific areas. The facts that these sounds are happening with no following quakes kind of shot that theory down. I have yet to hear any of these sounds in central Illinois, but am watchful.
As far as the Scriptures go, "now is the beginning of sorrows."
edit on 1-2-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Yeah. I read about the possibility of geomagnetic changes causing the sounds here:

LINK

But that's not really great news and it still kind of coincides with everything else.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I believe the horns you are referring to are a reference to the 'shofar' which is often blown to mark Passover in Jewish culture and was also used as a call to prayer.

There are quite a few videos of it's use on Youtube.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I'm of to bed for another day at the grind, but thank you all for your input so far. I look forward to discussing more tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

Yup, you're right. Someone else already beat you to it though. And you thank you both for providing the actual name of the instrument. Like I said, very fascinating!

Anyway... it's a new day tomorrow and I'm outta here! Goodnight!
edit on 1-2-2012 by my3911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

or that

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

Whoa! That's pretty close! All you have to do is record that into any DAW and mess with the attributes. It could very well be a worldwide hoax! Ok... this time I mean it.... L8Rs

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by my3911

Sounds more like that 'God' didn't want anyone to see his craft. And once the 'ram horn' sound happened (aka his craft had lift off from the mountain) then people could go up onto the mountain because there was no longer anything to see.

That also explains why anyone crossing the line had to be shot with the arrow or stoned....because if someone physically tried to pull them back they too would witness the mechanical nature of God's vehicle.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

WORLD WIDE SOUNDING OF RAM HORN
Or any other sound is a flat out lie.
I have yet to hear anything so "World Wide" is not the case and lets face it how many people here have really heard anything?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

That analogy actually crossed my mind as well... kind of like the ancient astronaut theory. Great... gonna be late for work tomorrow probably. This site is so dang addicting when you start a thread. It's like glue!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join