It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CBS plans announcement at noon.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Pretty sure it's about the paperwork possibly being forged on G.W.'s service record. We'll see............

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm in the ES time zone and I haven't seen anything about an announcment
I'm watching to noon news...nothing........

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm looking too, and nothing so far...

hmmm guess we'll have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I was just watching MSNBC and they said they were expecting an announcement from CBS "later today".

Unfortunately, they didn't elaborate or give an approximate time.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was flipping through the channels. CNN was talking about hurricane Ivan, Fox was talking about Kerry being a flip-flopper! I swear to God!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
lol, every time im near a TV with cable and i turn on fox news all i see is 3-4 people yelling really loudly at each other at the same time

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There is another thread called "CBS and Dan" that says Dan falsified the GWB military record docs they have.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Lemme just kill this whole thread right now.

Court Reverses Ruling on Jane Akre's rBGH Suit

Feb. 21, 2003

Accepting a defense rejected by three other Florida state judges on at least six separate motions, a Florida appeals court has reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information.

In a six-page written decision released February 14, the court essentially ruled the journalist never stated a valid whistle- blower claim because, they ruled, it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

If Florida says it's okay to lie in the news, then it must be!

But then that state is filled with scam artists and thieves anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Fox news just said that the CBS noon announcement has not come in yet and when it does they will hop right on it. They are 2 1/2 hours behind schedule!

I wish I could be a fly on the wall while the CBS exec's are hashing out their statement and determining the best course of action! Anyone out there good at Astrol Projection and willing to take a peek for us?

Jemison

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
CBS has delayed its announcement to 3:30 pm eastern.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
Lemme just kill this whole thread right now.

Court Reverses Ruling on Jane Akre's rBGH Suit

Feb. 21, 2003

Accepting a defense rejected by three other Florida state judges on at least six separate motions, a Florida appeals court has reversed the $425,000 jury verdict in favor of journalist Jane Akre who charged she was pressured by Fox Television management and lawyers to air what she knew and documented to be false information.

In a six-page written decision released February 14, the court essentially ruled the journalist never stated a valid whistle- blower claim because, they ruled, it is technically not against any law, rule, or regulation to deliberately lie or distort the news on a television broadcast.

If Florida says it's okay to lie in the news, then it must be!

But then that state is filled with scam artists and thieves anyway.

Falsifying writen military records isn't part of "lying about news" though, its still fraud.

Any word on what the announcement is/was?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I just wanted to add this technical link to this thread.

www.flounder.com...

Somebody lied.
Somebody is in trouble.
If a DNC person, or an individual affiliated with the Kerry campaign is involved.........oh jeez, what crimes will have been committed?

End of Rather?
End of Kerry?

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
If these are fakes, and it was somebody in the Bush administration, it won't matter that much. It seems that the people who follow Bush don't mind being lied to, when it's Bush doing the lying, of course.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
If these are fakes, and it was somebody in the Bush administration, it won't matter that much. It seems that the people who follow Bush don't mind being lied to, when it's Bush doing the lying, of course.

It can't be a Bush/Rove operative that gave Rather the info - Dan would have outed that kind of source in a "new york" minute.

I think it has to definitely be a DNC operative and Dan does'nt want to go down in history as the one who sunk the SS Kerry.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I agree totally, It has to be a DNC operative. CBS is going way down in most people's minds as a serious news source.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
336 est

And still nothing...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
336 est

And still nothing...

Drudge site is now saying CBS has delayed this until 5:00pm

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I quess they have to get thier lies straight. With the congressional interest in this issue, CBS might actually be force to suspend Rather. I doubt it, but it is possible.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
This is going to be very interesting.

I don't know why it's taking CBS so long to reveal the truth that will back up that these documents are valid.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok, now I really want to know what they are going to say. While it would be nice to hear some lies cleared up, I am expecting more lies to cover up lies. Does the truth even exist anymore? Sometimes I wonder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join