It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nellis snooping on social media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Unfortunately the "quote" feature doesn't format the text properly. The Nellis snooping information is on this page:
www.lazygranch.com...

When you read the request, it looks like they are just looking at mainstream media, but this line has the part about social media:

3.2.3. The Contract shall establish a process that allows the government representative to retrieve archived stories and social media products for a minimum of 90 days up to a maximum of 365 days.

I have always assumed Groom Lake has some poor schmuck that has to read all the forums to see if anything secret has slipped out. Imagine having to read all that endless moronic Bob Lazar drivel on a daily basis! Well at least somebody is getting paid to do it.

I made some attempts to get the mainstream media to do a bit on the Nellis snooping, but no editor would approve it.

If you look at the link, I've archived a number of agencies doing the same thing. Worse of all, Lockheed Martin getting a no bid contract to do such snooping. [Lockheed is just a disaster when it comes to their information system. There are numerous examples of failed attempts by Lockheed to run DMVs or public assistance.]

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

There are lots of dudes hanging around Nellis gathering information on researchers. They pretend to be serious researchers to hook people in.

OMG, panick.... Everyone will see it!

What shall I do?

I know, I'll start lots of threads on on the board and try to bury it.

join