It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Not Drink From The Tap!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Have you ever noticed the slowly degrading health and intelligence of the general public? There are many factors contributing to this including mainstream pop culture brainwashing, polluted air, and polluted water. The tap water is not safe in most areas containing substances such as fluoride, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, and a number of other contaminants.

We cannot ignore the principles of Darwinism. The fit will survive the weak will perish. In the modern world being fit to survive is based on intelligence more than size. Those who realize the hazardous effects of the substances in the air and water will be more likely to resist them and survive.

drinkpurewaterforgoodhealth.blogspot.com... provides an in depth analysis of pollutants and how to counteract them using simple methods. Every survivalist should be well aware of this information.

Cutting off the intake of pollutants will undoubtedly increase your lifespan and your quality of life. Recently I began using a reverse osmosis filter and I have noticed an increase in energy and overall wellness. I urge anyone reading this to invest in one. You cannot put a price on your health and the health of those around you.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I often feel weak and tired after drinking from the Tap. I have always suspected something was causing this other than fatigue.

Fluoride also causes symptoms like what I have been experiencing. I am betting it is probably the sodium fluoride.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the info. I just use a filter pitcher from Britta (spelling?).

Which one do you use? I had been thinking of getting one, as we just use tap to cook with but we drink the filtered water. I do realize that the stuff is probably being absorbed into the food that is cooked with it, so I had been thinking of getting one, also I plan on moving within a year or so, so I was also going to wait on it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Get a glass distiller. They range from $200 to $3500 depending on the output and size.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Truthrevealed77

I have actually noticed these things. Some of my friends are always depressed and seem tired every day. I am going to see if they drink from the tap, my dad always gets bottled water the nestle pure water and I can see on the back that it contains calcium chloride. I think i may be time to switch the kind of water we buy.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The tap water is not safe in most areas containing substances such as fluoride, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, and a number of other contaminants.

The sodium chloride is not used in tap water. That is salt.
Sodium Hypochlorite is used to disinfect(kill the bacteria, viruses) in the water as it is going through the water mains to your house. Link If you don't want to drink that, just get an RO system in your house and combine that with a UV treatment under your kitchen sink. Calcium Hypochlorite is also safe to drink if in low enough doses and has no other additives(like pool algaecide). Fluoride I agree with you. The other contaminants will come from your house. The high levels of lead found in water are commonly from your own pipes in your house.

Edit: Apologies, you already said you had an RO system. I just read the first part and responded.
edit on 1-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

We cannot ignore the principles of Darwinism. The fit will survive the weak will perish. In the modern world being fit to survive is based on intelligence more than size. Those who realize the hazardous effects of the substances in the air and water will be more likely to resist them and survive.

Also true to the principles of Darwinism is the need to adapt. If our environment is becoming more and more contaminated and toxic, don't we need to slowly adapt to it? If we avoid all the contaminants, our bodies, and the bodies of our offspring will not be prepared to deal with the effects, and we are dooming our bloodline aren't we?

Only half joking. This is a real dilemma I face with my own kids. Do I put them on organic diets and protect them from the GMO foods and nasty preservatives and such? OR, do I let them begin to get adapted to the nastiness?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

It is time to get a reverse osmosis filter I know exactly what you are talking about and I have been hearing about this for a while now and never chose to do anything about it. I am always tired anymore I just ignored the rumors about the water

I guess they really are true though.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
could be time to quit listening to Alex Jones too. If you are getting your water from a public source you know what I am talking about 17 ways of filtration and so forth it still has that stuff in there.

Ever consider the media sources, Alex Jones included, are way more effective and faster than bad water.
edit on 1-2-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

First off awesome banner. Ron Paul 2012! Anyways I think you and your family should not be exposed to these pollutants. It would take a few generations for adaptation to occur. These substances from the research I have done are extremely harmful to us. Children experience more serious effects because they are still in development and these pollutant will cause malformation of the mind or physical body. I have even seen purified infant water that contains fluoride.

You are 100% right in your choice to avoid GMO and polluted water for yourself and your family. Consuming it will only cause a number of health issues. We have to remember that the presence of these things in our food and water is not an accident it is intentional. Population control is very high on the governments to do list and they have no preferences. They want you and your family dead but not before sapping you or your health insurance company of as much money as possible.

Take cancer for example. They add the "preservatives" sulfides to processed meat which when digested produce carcinogenic agents. Then John Doe gets colon cancer in his early 30's and has to use his entire life savings to pay for the chemotherapy which is like dropping a nuke to kill one person and damages more than helps the body. It is simple really they create the problem, control the solution and ultimately steal and kill at the same time.

The number of deaths from these additives has far surpassed the number of deaths from the holocaust. If you need proof look at the cancer and diabetis charts for the last decade.

Hope this has helped.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

I went to the dentist last week only to be advised that fluoride is good for me? Not sure how brainwashed this guy is because I have seen mountains of evidence that suggest otherwise must be institutionialized

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Are you saying Alex Jones is making it all up?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaolinTemple
I often feel weak and tired after drinking from the Tap. I have always suspected something was causing this other than fatigue.

Fluoride also causes symptoms like what I have been experiencing. I am betting it is probably the sodium fluoride.

There is a fellow called Dr Price who spent 40 years studying the effects of chlorine in our drinking water and came to the conclusion that it is the major contributing factor for heart disease and stroke, i firmly believe that the existing cadmium, lead, zinc plus a multitude of other chemicals that exists in tap water that can not be assimilated by the body is the major factor for altheimers as these metals settle in the brain and shut down the nuro transmissions, he also concluded that communist countries who used Iodine in their water had a longer life expectancy, and used the mountain people the Hunza as a example of long life who use natural spring water, lets face it when the average John Citizen hits 70 (if he/she are lucky) they are no longer contributuing to the tax $ base and are no longer considered "putter inners but Taker outers" so lets get rid of them, and the best is Chlorine or now lets speed it up Fluoride, use activated charcoal or a quality filter, as they say use a filter or be a filter, do your own test using a chemical called orthitolidine,which is available in any swimming pool test kit, put it in your water and run it through your filter and if it (the filter) removes that then it is usually a good filtritation system.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamstalker

My grandparents both died of heart problems. Both despised conspiracy theorists and would become upset if anyone tried to convince them to get a water filter. sadly This lack of openmindedness may have caused their death

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have also been using reverse osmosis for about two years now started out with usage for my tropical fish but I realized a few years ago that it tasted way better than tap and most bottled water. Of course even the bottles that contain the water leech BPA which causes men to be little girls and women to be hyperfeminized

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I have been using a reverse osmosis system for nearly 10 years.
I don't even give tap water to my cats,they drink the same water
I do.I have been doing one thing that is really dumb,I have been
watering my dwarf fruit trees with tap water.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalietruth

Are you saying Alex Jones is making it all up?

you think he is a Boy Scout, Jonny Appleseed stand up sort of guy?
Think he is talking for free?
Think he is any different than a Mega congregation televangelist?

For sure he is big enough to defend himself?

How do you know he doesnt read his material right of of this website.
shakes it up, stirs it bakes it for an hour and sells it to an audience ripe to eat some.
I will say this. If anybody feels they have to get up on a high horse about what I am saying they've had too much wine from the AJ barrel.
Just think about it for 10 minutes before you start throwing stuff at me
I do not mean any harm with my comments.

Find and read "Penetration" by Ingo Swan Amazon He tells a great story the takes the second part of the book and tells the reader all about the psychology involved in making up a spin....I don't suggest you pay $220 for the book but you might find it on PDF someplace. Its a cool read for sure. When you are done you wont believe anything any says when you feel compelled to believe what they are saying.

When somebody presents material and you just know they are shooting you strait? Ask yourself "why do I need to believe this guy like he is my brother?" Because chances are he just sold you on a bill of goods

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I am actually an Alex Jones fan myself i watch because I love humanity and I have never purchased anything from him if you do not buy membership or goods from his site then you lose nothing and gain only valuable survivalist knowledge I learned alot from watching including the subject of this post. I challenge you find one thing he reported on that is not true. We are all entitled to our opinions you dont have to like Alex Jones but researching what he says only proves hes telling the ugly truth. even if you buy nothing you gain knowledge, its free to watch

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Some people will choose to deny reality and when proof is placed in front of them they will only immerse themselves more deeply in the disinformation they believe. It is pointless to tell certain people anything for they have already sealed their own fate by choosing to ignore the truth and solid scientific evidence. I am friends with a doctor in my town who has confirmed everything in this post and more. If you choose to be close minded you will die. You mention Darwinism well this is just that. People who are not smart enough to decipher truth from fact those who are easily persuaded and manipulated will die. Simply put the system that has been developed is speeding up natural selection by killing those of lesser intellect.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I think you people are all nuts. The water is fine I have been drinking it my entire life and only have had a few minor health problems turn on the tv get some tap water eat processed meats and dont worry about it. People like to over react and over think things sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join