It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barclays CEO: Europe is getting better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh CNN Your propaganda never seems to amaze me
So for Good news feel good stories trusts a CEO of a Company that claims Europe is getting better in the first video.

CNN

After Davos: Making the case for global optimism

Great more fake optimism

The exceptionally high levels of youth unemployment have raised concerns that additional austerity measures could give rise to social unrest.

Well of course what did you expect CNN? things will only get worse the poor and the middle class of Europe wont be getting any better at all so in my opinion i believe Europe wont be getting better any time soon.

I feel sad for people who fell to believe these Good News stories pumped up by the stocks when they turn green, so whats your take on all this?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Let me take a quick look into my wallet... nope, still €uros in there.

The virus is still in the markets and the desease is still in Brussels... the patient is still sick.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I wonder how many people are actually buying this? I mean, the reality of what's going on is starting to become apparent to my oblivious redneck relatives, so I'm pretty skeptical that anybody does.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Yeah just recently a friend our family whose a Muslim who has a beautiful family killed himself because he couldnt find any jobs in Sarajevo Bosnia
My heart goes to the family.

He was a very peaceful Muslim.

I can predict if things go this bad there will be mass suicides.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Business is booming! Prosperity abounds! The only reason youse don't have jobs is because youse don't believe you have jobs! The data shows jobs are everywhere! Walk out the front door and one might just fall from the sky! Youse just got to believe it!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by surrealist

Really?

top topics

join