It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would It Kill Some Of You To Be NICE For Once??

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
Look at a lot of these people trying to justify for there lack of human decency! ridiculous people! more of pathetic actually! Its not like the guy is asking for a dollar just some common courtesy. excuses, excuses! I even read someone say its not our job to be nice to you? you have got to be kidding me! no wonder our world is coming to an end! the whole lot of you needs to be wiped clean and mother nature is going to do that faster than you think! so keep up the "you don't care", or the "you don't have to be nice" mentality! because it will come around to bite you right in the A$$ like you deserve!

If you want people to be nice then set the example, as it is your ironic post makes you sound exactly like the people you are attacking

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawkwind.

First off to use the word "attacking" is absurd! I am not attacking anyone thank you very much. I was making a bold statement from a very upsetting observation. I apologize if my emotional statement offended you. I clearly stated that the rudeness of is ridiculous and pathetic and completely uncalled for! As you false statement clearly adds to it. We are all adults here with the same ambition, to learn, educate and give opinions. It's obvious and just goes to show you that no matter what you say or do there is always going to be someone who is unhappy with themselves and their own life period to ruin the day, or ruin a wonderful post by negativity just because they feel like it. People if you are that miserable you probably shouldn't be on a social site with the intent of infecting your negativity on other people! misery doesn't deserve company, it deserves to be only and not bring happiness down with it! Just my 2 cents! Carry on!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
reply to post by Hawkwind.

First off to use the word "attacking" is absurd! I am not attacking anyone thank you very much. I was making a bold statement from a very upsetting observation. I apologize if my emotional statement offended you. I clearly stated that the rudeness of is ridiculous and pathetic and completely uncalled for! As you false statement clearly adds to it. We are all adults here with the same ambition, to learn, educate and give opinions. It's obvious and just goes to show you that no matter what you say or do there is always going to be someone who is unhappy with themselves and their own life period to ruin the day, or ruin a wonderful post by negativity just because they feel like it. People if you are that miserable you probably shouldn't be on a social site with the intent of infecting your negativity on other people! misery doesn't deserve company, it deserves to be only and not bring happiness down with it! Just my 2 cents! Carry on!

You were verbally attacking against people who you say are not nice yet your post about this was not nice in itself, that's hypocritical. If you're so sensitive that these rude posts 'ruin your day' then grow a thicker skin or don't come here yourself because no matter what social site you use you will...as you say...get people who are rude/negative, brush them off. Also, those people who you see as miserable, why don't you try something to change their mood? Send them a friendly p.m or something. You didn't offend me by the way but my statement was not false.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join