It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is funny but disturbing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 09:46 AM
link   
This rev falwell dude needs a shoe up his ass...
This is a flash clip about voting for george bush because god speaks to him...
Actual quotes in this cartoon...It's very disturbing... They must really think we're stupid.

www.sojo.net...

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yes and Tinky Winky is gay apparently. I hate this guy so much that I can't even describe to you my feelings towards him.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Excellent flash True Lies. It is however funny nonetheless. I am so sick of hearing how Bush says God tells him what to do. The big question I have for Bush is:

"Which God?"

Certainly, not the God I believe in.

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
They must really think we're stupid.

They're counting on it, as evidenced by their whole re-election strategy of focusing on what their opponent did in the late 60's instead of what they've accomplished since 2000.
But hey, just count the board members & moderators on a site that "Denys Ignorance" swearing to Beejeebus that Bush is the shiiiznat!

I've often said that Democrats don't even need to be heard....listen to the former Republicans coming out against him!

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The name religious right is a term dreamed up by the left to slander an element who disagree with them. Religious conservatives have as much right to express their values as they relate to political issues as much as anyone. The nation was founded by men of faith who used the principles of their faith to inform their lives and the new nation they brought forth.

I pay about as much attention to Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson as I do to Al Franken and Jeneane Garofalo.

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Mildly amusing, but basically innacurate, as NONE of the 6 or so threads that have floaated around here so far has EVER been able to directly attribute GWB directly quoted as saying god told him to do anything...its ALWAYS some third party hearsay attempt to pin these "quotes" to GWB.
Play me the audio, show me the tape where i can see thet GWB DIRECTLY sayd anything of the kind.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I can understand protecting and standing up for your father or mother, but the way some people stand up for shyster politicans' is just sickening...
Go ahead and sacrifice your brain to the almighty sheep herder, pretend that you never knew what it was like to think for yourself, pretend that being a yes man to your partisan party was the best thing you ever did for yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ah yes, I despise the Religious right, God has given us free will, but not the freedom to choose who to vote for I guess.

On another note I need to figure out where Pat Robertson lives, I know he lives in Virginia Beach, but not where in Virginia Beach. I wanna leave notes on his doorstep saying that they are from god.

new topics

top topics

join