It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Death Photos May Be Released

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by xuenchen

The CIA was involved in Afghanistan during the Soviet conflict there. I think the CIA funded and equipped the Taliban back then. That's where the Bin Laden fable was created.

you think, and you are correct, the CIA funded the groups to fight the soviets, bin Laden being one of them, who later turned into the fabricated globe trotting terrorist group we are "fighting" now.

In fact, OBL died in 2001, and not only did he NOT take credit for 911, he spoke out against it as any true Muslim on jihad would not target soft innocent targets such as that.

go find the early news reports from when 911 was taking place. They weren't even sure exactly what had happened yet, but you've got various "experts" immediately saying OBL had fingerprints all over it.

OBL made a convenient scapegoat, and because of the US media's unwillingness to investigate and make public the long reaching connections between the bin Laden family and the Bush family, most people don't know all the facts.
edit on 2-2-2012 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

I agree with all of that, except the fact OBL died in 2001 .. I don't buy that conspiracy theory at all .. there's no evidence of it .. there's only here-say and rumor.. I do believe we killed him in Pakistan, and I do believe the Pakastan government was well aware of him living there despite what they say.. the tensions between the US and Pakistan have only increased since we took it upon ourselves to make an incursion into their country to kill OBL .. we only took it upon ourselves to do it because we knew full well we couldn't trust Pakistan anymore..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

In fact, OBL died in 2001, and not only did he NOT take credit for 911, he spoke out against it as any true Muslim on jihad would not target soft innocent targets such as that.

Actually, a search on the web will turn up video of him accepting responsibility on more than one occasion.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
It's been a while since the claim came out that OBL had been killed. I just hope they haven't been taking all this time to create their proof like they did for the POTUS's birth certificate.

Someone has to say it

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Interesting that they decide to release these photos during a voting year, drumming up the whole war propaganda again with a nice Vote For Me because I did this

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I figured we would see them soon....You know with election time nearing.....

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulVisions

Actually, a search on the web will turn up video of him accepting responsibility on more than one occasion.

How many of those videos were fakes though?

Do you believe all those Bin Laden videos since 2001 to be authentic?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Al-Qaeda didn't dispute the claim of Bin Laden's death and even issued a statement confirming it if I remember correctly? Surely that is enough confirmation for their supporters and members and release of the photos will only act to enrage Bin Laden followers and revoke anger...?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by SoulVisions

How many of those videos were fakes though?

Do you believe all those Bin Laden videos since 2001 to be authentic?

You really want to begin disputing videos, where he clearly talks about current events of that time (after 9/11), and takes credit for the mayhem?

The picture I posted of him earlier in this thread may/may not be real, but I've never looked at it too intensely. As for the snippets of the video from the soldiers night cams.. where are people when these things are first leaked? I clearly remember what I saw in regards to this operation. I've also seen dramatizations since then. There was an appreciable difference.

But again, disputing videos of OBL showing newspaper headlines, starvation/health issues during the "lockdown" of the region he was thought to be hiding in, and other factors just seems silly to argue over at this point.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
There will always be skeptics. If the photos appear to be real, one thing is for sure.
Osama didn't die the day they said he did

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

by "he"

do you mean a brown guy with a turban and a long grey beard?

yeah THATS HIM!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
come on he is dead! Hitler is still alive. JFK went to wendys today, tupac still making songs! Paranoia goes so far

What the hell are you attempting to say?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join