It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Death Photos May Be Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Osama Bin Laden Death Photos May Be Released

www.huffingtonpost.com

Photographs and video recordings of Osama bin Laden's death may be released to the public, The Atlantic Wire reports.

According to ABC News, the CIA has at least 52 images of Osama bin Laden that could make one's stomach churn. The images in question reportedly are "quite graphic, as they depict the fatal bullet wound to UBL's [Osama bin Laden's] head and other similarly gruesome images of his corpse."

Following bin Laden's death, Judicial Watch brought a lawsuit demanding the release of images from the raid that killed bin Laden under the Freedom of Information Act. Now, it appea
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nydailynews.com
www.dailymail.co. uk

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
We all know that no matter what quality the pictures are, there will be skeptics on their authenticity.

I will be one of these skeptics.

Photos can very easily be manipulated and the whole story stinks like a tuna boat. I find this announcement convenient since recent stories about the Dr. who snitched on his" whereabouts" fearing for his life have been circulating. I believe this is one of the many red herrings that TPTB have thrown our way to confuse into thinking the story had any validity.

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!

(and they better be good!)

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1-2-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well I am with you, they can be faked. Though if there are 52 and they release, say, 40, then I would be skeptical for sure. Tells you a lot when someone comes forward with only part of the truth and you know it.

EDIT: I am sure one of the pictures will have Obama standing over his body in a very masculine fashion, as if he single-highhandedly did all the work.

edit on 1-2-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Well they certainly had their time to photoshop them. Hell, in this amount of time they could even use MS paint, manually fitting each pixel on a blank "new file" and make it look 100% authentic...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hmm, wonder what they'll show us if they show us...
Probably just a pic with "Vote Obama" on Bin Laden's forehead

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

We all know that no matter what quality the pictures are, there will be skeptics on their authenticity. I will be one of them.

You've really said it all.

I'll eat my shoes if the photos are real.

I've said it before and i'll say it again.
I like your threads mate

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
First question that popped into my mind:

"Why now?"

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga

"Why now?"

Because the photos are now brushed up and ready to go

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
come on he is dead! Hitler is still alive. JFK went to wendys today, tupac still making songs! Paranoia goes so far

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
They are already making excuses as for not to release them"

CIA Claims Publication of Bin Laden Death Photos Would ‘Trigger Violence’

The Central Intelligence Agency says releasing images of a dead Osama bin Laden “could trigger violence, attacks, or acts of revenge against the United States.” Disclosing such images, including one showing the bullet wound to bin Laden’s head, the government said, “plausibly and logically pose a particularly grave threat of inflaming anti-American sentiment and resulting in retaliatory harm.” (.pdf)

It never stops them from releasing other people with their brains dripping out their skulls, we all know damn well they don't care about Muslim sentiment. If anything, they would want more "attacks" to heighten security, up the defense budget, and take away more of our freedoms.

It's a win-win situation.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga

"Why now?"

Because that is how long it takes to properly doctor photos so that they can fool 99.9% of people who observe them.

It's obvious to anyone who has even a little intelligence that something " is up "..

But "smart" people like to cling to their own ideas because of their ego and this whole thing of everybody thinking they are a know it all and some how if they didn't see it or never heard of it it can't be true.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

Politics.

It helps get Obama re-elected, but don't worry, he will remind you a lot when his full-blown re-election campaign starts.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

They must have some useless photoshoppers. I've seen some amazing stuff done with photoshop and it didn't take this long to do it. Or have people forgot Bin Laden and the name needs to be thrown into the news so people remember. Message - people are trying to get you, but the government can protect you.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
They've had quite a while to doctor some pics, just sayin.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

The photos better be good quality, because they have had months to have their crack team of photoshoppers create them.
Lets just hope that they are not so terrible that they get ripped to shreds minutes after they're released. With this much time they should be able to at the very least create some passible death photos out of the library of stock photos that they have of Bin Laden.

edit on 2/1/2012 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The Bin Laden's grew marijuana

A stroll around the 20-foot-tall, barbed wire led CNN's Nic Robertson to discover a crop of marijuana plants just yards from the home. But whether or not bin Laden and his family were growing the weed for recreational purposes remains a mystery, and it has long been speculated that the Al Qaeda leader suffered from kidney failure, which would allow him to get a prescription for medical marijuana in many U.S. states.

link   
reply to post by vasaga

IMHO because the Obama re-election campaign is about to kick in to high gear and he needs to remind everyone he was the one that got OBL. On a side note the only difference between Osama and Obama is the B.S.
Sorry I saw that on a bumper sticker the other day.

link   
Sweet. I need a new background

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Exactly. Didn't he open up his recent State of the Union by saying Bin Laden is dead? The Daily Show does a great job of pointing that out, www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I imagine most of us would be willing to bet the family fortune on this story being fake

"We dumped the body at sea, for Muslim tradition of course"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join