It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Major Announcement re: 2012 Presidential Race - 2/2 - 12:30pm

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
How is some jack wagon like Donald Chump's opinion on who should run at all relevant? Seriously, what's wrong with our society?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Well...looks like it's Romney

"Romney: Of course I'm looking for the support of Nevada"
edit on 2/2/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

^^Looking at that photo alone just shows that only the rich people are going to back him up money wise, because they are investing into something they will end up getting back, and the common middle class will be his ticket to that throne to make up the rules for his fellow elite cohorts to make even more money benefiting from our stupidity.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
after bush and the republicans brought on the 2007 depression, people (other than the top 1%), are actually thinking of voting the republicans in again...... are you kidding me??...what? do every one of you make over 400K a year (top1.3%)????...the republicans are out to take away ANY and EVERY benefit that would help you and your family try and maintain a half-way decent standard of living. let's go back to the early 1900's when big business and big money ruled, people were thrown out of their houses, corruption by the wealthy and powerful was rampant, and yes...thousands of people actually died from being impoverished. the republicans through their delay in raising the debt ceiling, have cost you, the taxpayer, hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars in interest payments from having our national debt downgraded which raised the % rate on that debt.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Well...looks like it's Romney

"Romney: Looking out for the poor and middle class.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Muttley2012

Pst. Pst. hey Muttley2012 ,Over here buddy. I'm not sure how to tell you this, but you may want to check your signature. Somehow you have forgotten to remove it. I wouldn't want people to think that you are still endorsing Obama with how great things are for the poor and middle class.

No worries and no need to thank me, I'm just glad I could help you avoid some embarrassing moments.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
So... how did I miss the actual announcement... all the net pulls up is , "thumper will endorse Rummy"... sometime yesterday afternoon.
I still see nothing showing he made the announcment...
Where am I missing the video?

Strike that... I couldn't believe it wasn't a headline as I was up until after midnite last evening and saw nothing...

But a google search did pull it up..

Obviously most feel as I do, an endorsement from thumper could be a negative given his ruthless business practices which have cost thousands their jobs
edit on 3-2-2012 by OldCurmudgeon because: correction

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Originally posted by freakjive

Originally posted by interupt42
The Donald doesn't announce that he is running for anything, he will notify you that he is not only your president but your vice president as of tomorrow evening.

Spot On! I think you should write a set of Chuck Norris style "rules" for The Donald.

There are no rules for the Donald, the rules conform to the Donald.

Ok, I better stop now.

I seriously doubt that the Donald will announce that he will run for president cause it violates:
The third law of DONALDISM: Don't put yourself in a situation where you can lose in front of a large audience.

However, the interesting part is:
the fourth law of DONALDISM: Only publicly endorse or associate yourself with winners by having insider information of the outcome.

Which of course leads to the
The fifth law of DONALDISM: Anytime that something turns out positive that you were involved with , you must notify the world that it was because of your involvement that it turned out positive

Donald sticking with the The fifth law of DONALDISM. LOL, predictable.

Trump: ‘I Will Accept’ Credit For Romney’s Nevada Caucus Win

washington.cbslocal.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

He probably just has to make an announcement to take attention off that fact that Ron Paul likely came in second or even won Nevada and they are delaying the vote and defrauding the voters right now.
People actually think that the winner for Nevada is already known.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join