It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump - Major Announcement re: 2012 Presidential Race - 2/2 - 12:30pm

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

BREAKING: Trump to back Romney

Donald Trump will endorse Mitt Romney for president, sources with knowledge of the endorsement tell CNN.

Trump will make the announcement Thursday in Las Vegas, two days before the Nevada caucuses.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
whatever he does. it wont be cool, I think I saw that ugly hairzombie on tv last week, i think hes gonna endorse romney, after all rich people love rich people.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm thinking he's going to endorse one of them. I doubt he's going to jump in. Although .. looking at Mitt and Newt ... I think Donald would definately be a better option for the GOP. Honestly .. I love watching 'The Donald'. It's my guilty pleasure - walk on the sleezy side. He's a hoot!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ron just got endorsed by EBAY and PAyPAL,,,,,,,,,,,screw trump...trump who? whats a trump ? dont know him, move along lol

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Ron just got endorsed by EBAY and PAyPAL,,,,,,,,,,,screw trump...trump who? whats a trump ? dont know him, move along lol

Sadly that means nothing. Santorum getting endorsed by Paris Hilton would get more attention.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
FOX news just announced that Trump will endorse Romney...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard

I can see why they are in favor of Ron Paul. Once he gives the corporations free reign, there won't be any jobs left worth doing so there will be nothing left to do but John McClain all over ebay and paypal.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And CBS news says he will endorse Gingrich. as well as a Las Vegas TV station is reporting inside sources from the Trump folks.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I guess we'll just have to wait until Trump actually speaks??

I do agree with several other posters, in that, Trump's endorsement doesn't really matter or carry any weight.
edit on 2-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Destinyone

And CBS news says he will endorse Gingrich. as well as a Las Vegas TV station is reporting inside sources from the Trump folks.

www.cbsnews.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

I guess we'll just have to wait until Trump actually speaks??

I do agree with several other posters, in that, Trump's endorsement doesn't really matter or carry any weight.

Is not the weight, but the FREE publicity that matters. Romney has the money printing press so no biggie for him. However, Newt needs all the publicity he can get ,since he is financially behind. Especially going several weeks without a debate where he can freely say anything and get away with it.

edit on 2-2-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

oops I meant youtube and paypal not ebay...derrrr.....sorry,,too late to edit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I can't believe people even take trump seriously.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
He's endorsing Romney. I just heard it.

cnn - Trump to Endorse Romney

reply to post by antonia

I can't either.

edit on 2/2/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Did you hear it from him?

I just googled and I can't find anything definitive. Even the mainstream sites are going both ways, but the latest article I could find was from 2 hours ago.

So, did he finally announce Romney?

I think an endorsement of Romney is nothing significant, but if Trump endorsed Newt, that might be a big surprise and make an impact.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I just googled and I can't find anything definitive. Even the mainstream sites are going both ways, but the latest article I could find was from 2 hours ago.

So, did he finally announce Romney?

I think an endorsement of Romney is nothing significant, but if Trump endorsed Newt, that might be a big surprise and make an impact.

It won't be the Donald speaking himself, until 3:30 my time. But, both CNN and Faux news have reported it's Romney.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

No, I didn't hear it from him. It was a corespondent on cnn who had talked with the Donald. Trump isn't trying to keep it secret. He's making a spectacle of it.
Imagine that! This isn't about Romney, it's about Trump.

But I think it's interesting that when Romney is being attacked for paying 14% tax, having millions in the Caymans and making the average American's salary in one day, the country's most notable and flashy billionaire endorses him...
If I were Romney, I'd say, "No thanks"!

Celebrity business magnate Donald Trump endorsed Mitt Romney for president Thursday, telling reporters he will not mount an independent campaign if Romney is the Republican nominee.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

We have a little under an hour to go. I love how half the media outlets say Newt and the other half says Romney. Watch him pull a Herman Cain and endorse something like his toupee'.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I Googled and "Trump endorses Perry" came up, too. Most likely, Donald announced all three through different channels to get people talking.
I wouldn't be surprised.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Donald Trump has confirmed he will endorse Mitt Romney for the GOP presidential nomination.

www.newsday.com...

I find it kind of strange that Trump would endorse someone he was trash talking on just a few months ago. But, then again, who does the Donald NOT talk trash about? Himself!
edit on 2-2-2012 by Muttley2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by freakjive

I Googled and "Trump endorses Perry" came up, too. Most likely, Donald announced all three through different channels to get people talking.
I wouldn't be surprised.

LoL - Look at this image of this google search for "Trump Announcement":

It's Mitt, no, it's Newt, no, it's Mitt. Why doesn't anyone just report that they don't have a clue what this idiot will say?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
You can livestream the announcement here:

Livestream Trump Announcment

Just a few moments away now...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join