It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by smurfy

Again, you take all the information the media has given you, and soak it up like a sponge. I dont. I'm suprised it took till 9/11 to get most conspiracy theorist talking. Me and blocula can take it back to the Titanic. Sry u cant.
(use less flouride!)

In other words you didn't even look at the link I gave you!

I reckon, a couple of minutes to reply, and three minutes to closely study a nine minute+ video on 9/11, and not once addressing any part of my post. Bye.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

That is my point....

We, as airline people, use these devices as a matter of course...

YOU, on the other hand??

(i'll admit though, i'd love to try that thing out)

As airline pilots, we do NOT have to "pay" for the opportunity to "fly" the simulators.

As a "non-pilot" YOU have the ability to experience what WE experience, day in and day out....

GO to these sites, to fly a simulator: (I think that some of those companies are no longer in business.....sad, if true).

Alternately, just contact ANY airline....and ASK them the rate to rent a Simulator....and the Instructor who will be responsible for any Simulator session...THAT person will wish to charge a fee.....on top of the Simulator rental ofr course.....

To add to this.....before ANY SIM session, there will be a "briefing"....so be prepared to pay for that, as well.....

edit on Mon 6 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I'm on the internet a lot yes. Doesnt mean i have to believe everything i see/hear/read. And i DONT watch television.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I'm on the internet a lot yes. Doesnt mean i have to believe everything i see/hear/read. And i DONT watch television.

My point is that some people want to believe what they read on the internet JUST BECAUSE the information may be contrary to what is said in the mainstream media. It's "cool" to think that the internet has some sort of secret information being withheld from the general public. That's what makes conspiracy theories popular (although not necessarily true and valid)

Just because something is alternative and/or is contrary to what is said by the mainstream media, that does not necessarily make it true. Falling for the "I read it on an alternative news site, so it must be the secret truth" fallacy just makes a person a sheep who will believe anything alternative or contrary they read, simply because it IS contrarian.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
Bye.

Bye. As for your link, i think i saw more actors than Lord of the Rings. Heres what you posted.
www.youtube.com...

(3:10-3:40 - hmmmm, they werent allowed into the scene the whole day because of wtc 7?? whole scene seems strange)

edit on 6-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

other sites? I studied live footage and witnesses testimonials and constructed my own ideas. Then made a thread about it. I'm sorry you cant see what i see. Conspiracy website = conspiracy theories. ATS built this site with people like me in mind. It even says this:

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Was it you who admitted to being in "fifth grade" on 11 September, 2001??

I mean.....come on!!!!

I don;t want to pull the "age card" here, but.....I have a FULL life experience to draw upon......more than you may realize.......

Wow...but you did. Thats more immature than the last guy. So me being in the 5th grade on 9/11, now puts you in a higher postion over me? Quite the human you must be. Thanks for stopping by.

I seem to recall you pulling the age card first.

You aren't even good at making spin look like it isn't spin.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Here is a good video about another Pentagon witness. There is an introduction, but his story really gets going around 4:07.

interesting...

Of course it's interesting, but it has nothing to do with an empty 'plane theory, on the contrary it's interest lies in the area of a much more feasible, no 'plane theory/missile theory. So what way do you want to go? you can't have your cake and eat it. Many witnesses had difficulty over what exactly hit the Pentagon. Also what was the point of posting the video of G W Bushisms, all that was about was showing what an idiot he was at the best of times.

Smurfy this is the third time he has posted something that does not prove in any way, nor even talk about what this thread is about. It's his m.o. obfuscation.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

other sites? I studied live footage and witnesses testimonials and constructed my own ideas. Then made a thread about it. I'm sorry you cant see what i see. Conspiracy website = conspiracy theories. ATS built this site with people like me in mind. It even says this:

Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of AboveTopSecret.com's tradition of focusing on conspiracy theory, cover-ups, and scandals.

They also have "Deny Ignorance" as their mission statement.

I've always liked that, because Denying Ignorance is something everyone on this site should strive to do -- whether they tend to believe in conspiracies or tend to be skeptical. Personally, I see a lot of ignorance in many of the 9/11 conspiracies.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Personally, I see a lot of ignorance in many of the 9/11 conspiracies.

Well put. Why cant you people see how b.s this all is??
Do you need FOX news to cook your quesdilla too?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
America always manages to find a convenient enemy lurking in the shadows and waiting around every corner, always ready to strike against us,always just about to come over here and nail us...

Just within the last hundred years...

The first sinister enemy of america was spain,remember the maine to hell with spain,cried the misled nation and after spain was trampled upon...

Without warning another enemy appeared and it was germany's turn to become the new evil enemy and after they were temporarily subdued...

Suddenly it was germany again and japan,double the fun and more bang for tptb's bomb bucks and after they were both crushed...

Well whatta ya know,here comes the russian monster just in time to keep everyone locked in hate and fear and while the perceived russian threat was slowly withering away...

Great caesars ghost,here come those damn north vietnamese and how dare they try and do what we always do, and tptb showed them what it means to feel pain and suffering and after they got bored of kicking them around...

Lo and behold,another enemy arrives on the scene,just in the nick of time,the terrorists and they're everywhere and they'll keep the gaping jaws of the american war machine oiled and rolling for decades...

To keep ever flowing the super wealth of the greedy industrialists,perpetually lying politicians and other such beautiful elites as they live in the lap of luxury...

While their dumbed down,expendable commodoties are turned and twisted into taxed slaves and cannon fodder...

Thats the kind of evil junk tptb constantly ram into our minds and into our lives...

Their lies and deceptions,wars and destructions,murder and genocides,pretty cool stuff huh?

Gotta love living your only life in a godless fallen world...
edit on 6-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join