It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

It would definitly help your argument if you post this footage. I searched and found nothing.

You ask, and I respond:

(Searches on the Internet provide a SLEW of examples...)....

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

How do we know for sure that the people in the video link above are hijackers/terrorists? because tptb say they are? well the truth is,we dont "really know" who they are,all we know is who we are told to think they are,they could be anyone...

edit on 4-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Incorrect, and completely unsubstantiated and un-sourced:

Remote controlled planes.

This claim ^ ^ ^ is demonstrably false, can be proven to be false, and is absurd in any case.

Silly fool.

Many many many years before 911.

Dont listen to proud bird folks, he a source for disinformation and the promoter of ignorance. I deny you.
edit on 4-2-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

thanks for the footage

Now we know they made it to the airport. Its a good start! (but not enough)

This eerily reminds of the crappy Columbine footage, where they kind of just "flash by the screen"

What about the other airports?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
reply to post by backwherewestarted

Rude, but fine i wont ignore you. Answer me this:
Lets say the planes WERENT empty, and they were indeed packed full of passengers. Why were the humans in flight 93, the only brave enough citizens to take it down? The hundreds of people in the other planes...were too scared? Of box cutters? (or w.e the official report says they had)
Its complete b.s. We are human beings and when faced with a life or death situation, amongst hundreds of people, no stupid Taliban box cutter guy is going to win. The chances are SUPER slim, and the goverment wouldnt risk that in a conspiracy of this size.
(also, if the terrorists boarded the plane like regular people, where are the airport surviellence videos? I'm sure they had to go through security, wait for their plane etc. There would deffinitly be footage of them ALL.)

Rude? Awww, did I hurt your feelings? Is your skin a little too thin? If someone says your claims are moronic you get your feelings hurt but it's ok for you to clearly imply someone is lying?

I was going to reply, but proudbird has done an excellent job shredding you to bits...but of course, you continue to spin, lie, obfuscate and lie. You are a hopeless case.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

WHAT AN 'Effing waste of time, this is....

Again......the very (ineffective, as it turned out to be) attempts from World War 2....while innovative for their time, have NOTHING to do with the facts and credible sciences of the events of 9/11!

This is all pure rubbish when applied to the established facts and verifications of the events involving the four airplanes of 9/11.

I feel that I have a foundation or expertise to make me 'qualified' to espouse on this specific topic.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

thanks for the footage

Now we know they made it to the airport. Its a good start! (but not enough)

This eerily reminds of the crappy Columbine footage, where they kind of just "flash by the screen"

What about the other airports?

Do your OWN RESEARCH!

How about that, for an idea??

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

You didnt answer my question

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I only found the Dulles footage

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Look what tptb were able to do back in the 1944,fly remote controlled b-17 bombers and they accomplished that without computer aide and just imagine what tptb could do 57 years later with the aide of advanced computers and computer controlled guidance systems...

edit on 4-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
so

I guess the only reason to concoct this fantasy is to what......deny the survivors any sympathy ?

pathetic

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

You didnt answer my question

No, I did not, because proudbird did a very succinct job of it. No need to repeat what he said.

Keep trying to deflect attention away from the things that don't fit your agenda or the fact that you clearly implied that I am a liar or the fact that you tried to skulk away until you got called out.

Yep, your thread is in the exact forum it deserves to be in.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The thousands of american dead at pearl harbor,ultimately caused by roosevelt shutting off japans access to oil,were expendable commodoties,sacrificed in order to gain public support and financial backing for the governments war machine,just like the thousands of dead from 911 were,imo...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Looks like history does repeat itself after all.

Watch closely at George Bush's body language in the 3rd clip.

LOL look at that smile...i mean cmon ....

(i created that vid)
edit on 4-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Even if there were passengers,the planes still could have been taken over remotely at some point during flight,to the surprise of the horrified and helpless pilots who may have found their controls suddenly non responsive...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

The thousands of american dead at pearl harbor,ultimately caused by roosevelt shutting off japans access to oil,were expendable commodoties,sacrificed in order to gain public support and financial backing for the governments war machine,just like the thousands of dead from 911 were,imo...

no, I was getting at the fantasy that this is true. it is obviously not. why would someone make up a story like this ?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

If you have obvious evidence, please contribute! Thats what i made the thread for.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

If you have obvious evidence, please contribute! Thats what i made the thread for.

ATS doesn't dump threads into the hoax bin lightly

I won't waste my time. I've spoken to numerous eyewitnesses who were in the south tower. I don't need to present any evidence to the obvious, but you already know that

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Sachyriel

Columbine was 2 years before 9/11. If both events happen to be fake, they are very similiar in their objective: creating the illusion of fear. Both "terrorist" attacks are done by humans to humans.
If both arent true, then humans really ARENT as bad/evil as we're led to believe.

I'd say they're relevent
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2012 by bobw927 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bobw927

Watch this (especially at 2:57-mom&her baby?? = actors)

edit on 4-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join