It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Incorrect, and completely unsubstantiated and un-sourced:

Remote controlled planes.

This claim ^ ^ ^ is demonstrably false, can be proven to be false, and is absurd in any case.

War game hijacking and cruise missile exercises as cover.

More disinformation. AKA "lie". The "exercises" played no part whatsoever in the actual response to the hijackings.

But, this last one? Takes the cake for being utterly devoid of any evidence, no proof, no documentation to support it, and no sources:

Someone was hacking the Faa and Norad.

Ten years on, and the same BS is repeated....rinsed, lathered, repeated.....rinsed again.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Incorrect, and completely unsubstantiated and un-sourced:

Remote controlled planes.

This claim ^ ^ ^ is demonstrably false, can be proven to be false, and is absurd in any case.

Absurd? I bet they have been able to controll planes by remote for a LONG time. It could very well be a theory in this 9/11 stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yea I'd like to know why a plane is IMPOSSIBLE to fly remotely. Drones are mini planes that are piloted remotely, this is the same thing but on a larger scale, why is it so hard for you to buy? Computers can probably fly a plane better than a human ever could.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Exactly, throw a HD cam that sends live feed in the pilot window, and you got full controll of where that planes headed.
----------------------------------------
Check this video out. What's up with this guy? He'd like my theory....

edit on 3-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

You wouldn't even need cameras, we have computer systems set up right now, to send a missle 10,000 miles away to hit a target with little to no error. We have remote control cars, that right now as we speak are driving people around in europe. Of course if the technology was created by the government to take control of a commercial aircraft, you really think they're going to make that PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE!!! Just because you can't figure it out, or its not on the internet, doesn't mean it can't work, or doesn't exist. People are closed minded though, they feel if they can't conceive it, or find somebody else who can, then it must not exist, foolish foolish foolish

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

People are closed minded though, they feel if they can't conceive it, or find somebody else who can, then it must not exist, foolish foolish foolish

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Unfortunately i totally agree with you and i have thought and said many times that those planes were remote controlled and the families members of the missing and the dead were all paid actors,like the ones you see on talk shows crying and spilling their guts for all to see...

Roosevelt forced the Japanese to attack and expand outwards into the south pacific because he cut off their countries access to oil and at the time Japan was importing ninety percent of its oil...

The Gulf of Tonkin incident that more or less started the Vietnam War was a lie...

The Nazis burned down their own Reichstag and blamed it on the Communists and Jews so they could innact and justify their inhuman laws...

Sadam Hussein was ultimately killed by the United States for having the very weapons that the United States sold to him...

I coud go on and on...

The USA's war machine in action makes mega-bucks for the super rich industrialists and other such elites.At the expense of their expendable commodoties,their cannon fodder,you and i...

edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

Originally posted by backwherewestarted
What is the point of this thread? It clearly is not to have a discussion since the OP has his mind made up and refuses to listen to anything posted that does not agree with him. Even if the post involves logic and/or facts.

P.S.- I knew multiple people who were killed on the planes through various jobs I have had.

If you would like to keep this topic going, what are the names of these so-called people you knew on-board?
Let's look em up.

Garnet "Ace" Bailey
Mark Bavis
Mike Pelletier
Richie Stewart
Chris Mello
Lenny Taylor

What excuses will you give now in order to avoid listening to anything that does not fit your agenda?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
A pictures worth a thousand words and this ones worth ten thousand,a perfect example of how the usa operates...

Shaking Hands,Iraqi President Saddam Hussein greets Donald Rumsfeld,then special envoy of President Ronald Reagan,in Baghdad on December 20,1983 > www.gwu.edu...
edit on 3-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What is the point of this thread? It clearly is not to have a discussion since the OP has his mind made up and refuses to listen to anything posted that does not agree with him. Even if the post involves logic and/or facts.

P.S.- I knew multiple people who were killed on the planes through various jobs I have had.

If you would like to keep this topic going, what are the names of these so-called people you knew on-board?
Let's look em up.

Garnet "Ace" Bailey
Mark Bavis
Mike Pelletier
Richie Stewart
Chris Mello
Lenny Taylor

What excuses will you give now in order to avoid listening to anything that does not fit your agenda?

Take your statement and point it back unto yourself. Have you ever met any of these people personally? Not trying to challenge just curious.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I liked the sheep video, I liked this one better

www.wimp.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Yes, hence the reason I said "I knew multiple people who were killed on the planes through various jobs I have had."

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backwherewestarted

I just researched the above names. ALL of them were either RICH, worked for an extremely rich company, or worked in the WTC tower itself. Perfect foundations to create a false alibi. Doesnt convince me.
What else ya got, any office photo's? Birthday partys? Fight me with some concrete stuff

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I just researched the above names. ALL of them were either RICH, worked for an extremely rich company, or worked in the WTC tower itself. Perfect foundations to create a false alibi. Doesnt convince me.
What else ya got, any office photo's? Birthday partys? Fight me with some concrete stuff

In other words, you have your mind made up and will keep obfuscating and spinning in order to not admit that perhaps your agenda is flawed. Thanks for doing a good job proving that I was right about you.

Karma is a bitch and posting crap like that puts you on the wrong side of it.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Its not that these people died, its whether or not they were on those planes, and who put those planes into the building. To this day we still don't have the answers, and we probably never will. We don't want to accept that our own government could do this to us, so we don't. But that doesn't mean they didn't. We think we know everything there is to know, but in reality the public is at least 50 years behind the elites.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Its not that these people died, its whether or not they were on those planes, and who put those planes into the building. To this day we still don't have the answers, and we probably never will. We don't want to accept that our own government could do this to us, so we don't. But that doesn't mean they didn't. We think we know everything there is to know, but in reality the public is at least 50 years behind the elites.

I never commented on who was responsible, I simply commented on the fact that the planes had people on them. Don't be like the OP and spin and obfuscate in order to push an agenda.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So you dont have any more evidence...? How did you know these people?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I never commented on who was responsible, I simply commented on the fact that the planes had people on them. Don't be like the OP and spin and obfuscate in order to push an agenda.

Im not pushing any type of agenda, other then getting the truth. I have a very open mind, I don't doubt that you knew these people, and that they died, for people just don't dissappear. But how do we really know those planes had people on them, fact is we don't, and we can cite all the evidence we want, problem is, is that the evidence isn't direct, and because of that it is POSSIBLE not IMPOSSIBLE that this evidence could be falsified. People seem to think that this ins't an option, and thats what scares me, because it most certainly is. I don't exclude possiblities just because I can't find any evidence towards it, or because I don't like what it would mean.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
More evidence of "fake people, this woman was actually CAUGHT

hmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

So you dont have any more evidence...? How did you know these people?

1) It's interesting how you present absolutely no proof to back up your theory, yet are quick to demand proof from anyone not following you lock, stock and barrel.

2) Perhaps, if you weren't solely thinking about trying to save your skin with obfuscation and spin you would have read what I already posted.

3) Let's take your route: provide definitive proof of the planes being empty. Step up or shut up tough guy.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join