It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
What about the pentagon? Did they find the DNA of people in the pentagon that were supposed to be on the plane? If we find it in the WTC, surely we should find it at the pentagon.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
What about the pentagon? Did they find the DNA of people in the pentagon that were supposed to be on the plane? If we find it in the WTC, surely we should find it at the pentagon.

Yes they did, and at Shanksville.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1

-When the WTC was built, it was built to come down
-Empty plane flies into sweet spot and BAM-terrorist attack

www.youtube.com...

sweet spot?? i hope you dont mean they were skilled enough to know where to hit the "sweetspot" the second plane did nearly miss the tower afterall.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Face it......no one was in that thing, it was either guided by new age technology or it was a MK Ultra type of deal

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

reply to post by choos

Face it......no one was in that thing, it was either guided by new age technology or it was a MK Ultra type of deal

I think you are pulling our legs but I'll play along. Why with this new age technology, based on a James Bond movie as you pointed out, did the second plane have to bank sharply at the last to hit at all ?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Either a pilot was inside, or it was controlled via remote. Goverments arent going to let the public know ALL its technological advancements. But yes, it could be a human inside too. My theory is more aimed at the "innocent passengers" that i feel never existed.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
If the plane was empty then where are all the passengers that "boarded" that day?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm

Originally posted by smurfy
Evidence of some kind to support the first five scenarios is needed, the sixth doesn't matter. Alternatively, the 'planes were not empty. Again the 'planes were not empty but had no pilots. A bomb or many bombs on board would make little difference to empty or full aircraft. What about the passengers, their relatives, their inlaws and outlaws, how many actors do you need, it just doesn't make sense does it? No pilots could make sense, but that then means the Shanksville flight should have had no pilots either, and was meant to be shot down, as it was the one that was heading for the holy grail. That makes sense but empty planes, does not.

Doesn't mean those people didn't die, they could have been on a plane, the TPTB landed them at some unknown location and executed them all, the whole point is to have no contingencies. People on the plane create liabilities, that the operation might not go through.

WOW, OK, to all others who believe in 9/11 as a conspiracy please take note at how extreme this is becoming. Don't any of you take a step back and think "this conspiracy has grown arms and legs way way way way beyond sane levels"

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
no the goverments power has
do u rember they reported the coming down of buildin seven ,BEFORE it came down
kinda hard to mistake something like that isnt it
sleep tight

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thebestnr1
no the goverments power has
do u rember they reported the coming down of buildin seven ,BEFORE it came down
kinda hard to mistake something like that isnt it
sleep tight

The "they" were the BBC; were they in on it ?

And no, it is not hard to make mistakes on a day like that, there were many others. The collapse of WTC 7 had been anticipated pretty much all afternoon..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Here is the proof of the Nano-thermite used in the demolition...

Scientist conclude explosives were used to bring down towers

Scientists find Nano-thermite explosives (estimated at over 10-tons) at the World Trade Center catastrophe.

Not to mention if you actually look at the photo of the second plane hitting you can not only see something shooting from the front of the plane before impact, but you can also see there were no windows. Not to mention the severed beams, white ashes, molten metal leaking out of the side of the building, and the passport of the supposed high jacker sitting in the middle of the street in perfect condition...

also a comment by the owner of WTC 7...

WTC #7 pulled

Yeah, this has camel jockeys written all over it...

Just another violent act by our beloved government like Pearl Harbor and every other war throughout history...

The USA is doing nothing different then the Nazi Germans did. Wake up people we are living in a Dictatorship!!!

The president has said several times that he is above the law and does not need to ad hear by it.

I wonder what he says about the Constitution of the United States??? Does he not need to follow that as well??? Wait... does that paper even exist anymore? Sometimes I wonder...

But what do I know...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Sachyriel

Columbine was 2 years before 9/11. If both events happen to be fake, they are very similiar in their objective: creating the illusion of fear. Both "terrorist" attacks are done by humans to humans.
If both arent true, then humans really ARENT as bad/evil as we're led to believe.

I'd say they're relevent
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

We're animals. That's all there is to it. We are animals with higher brain functions, which essentially means we're very SMART animals. This means that while our animal instincts urge us to behave like beasts, our higher brain functions show us how to do it intelligently.

Atom bomb, tanks, sniper rifles, bioweaponry, political agendas, duplicity, famine, quarantine, blockade...All of it is our higher brains serving our animal instincts.

We're not any more evil than super-intelligent wolves with a Superiority Complex. We just happen to have guns.

edit on CThursdayam414116f16America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The one thing i really don't understand is why people would overthrow the 'terrorists' on the plane, and then run it into the ground...

Why wouldn't they overpower the 'terrorists', retake control of the plane, and attempt to make a landing (assuming the 'terrorists' killed the pilots) possibly saving everyone on board.

Who in the crowd that seized the plane from the 'terrorists' said, "Alright, now that we've got the stick, lets play lawn darts with this mo-fo so everyone becomes a hero!!!"

Remember those planes were flying around United States airspace under 'terrorist' control for a minimum of 40 minutes, and were never intercepted by US jets that have an average intercept time of 10 - 20 minutes. Once airborne, the jets flew at a fraction of their top speeds. Two F-15s scrambled from Otis AFB to chase Flight 11 flew at an average of 447 mph, about 23.8% of their top speed of 1875 mph. Two F-16s scrambled from Langley to protect the capital flew at an average of 410.5 mph, about 27.4% of their top speed of 1500 mph.

And if Bushie was NOT taken to a secure location seconds after the first tower was attacked, how did the SS know that another plane wasn't headed for that elementary school at that very second?!?
Simply put, the dog didn't bark...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The Shanksville incident further makes you believe that there was humans on board. They were American, they had pride, beat up the Taliban and it crashed = heroes. What about the other flights? Those passengers were too scared? Maybe the reason we havent seen ANY clear footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon is because there is a CLEAR-SHOT showing NO ONE INSIDE. You're saying because of families and too many actors, that this cant happen. If you controll the families, the victims, the witnesses & and terrorists, you controll the WHOLE sitution and its outcome. Why wait for a terrorist attack....when you can create one?

The reason why just "Shanksville" plane's passengers are heros and the other flights is simple.
The two towers had to go down, and Pentagon had to cover $2.3 Trillion missing.
Imagine what would happen if one of these planes did not arrive?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink

The Shanksville incident further makes you believe that there was humans on board. They were American, they had pride, beat up the Taliban and it crashed = heroes. What about the other flights? Those passengers were too scared? Maybe the reason we havent seen ANY clear footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon is because there is a CLEAR-SHOT showing NO ONE INSIDE. You're saying because of families and too many actors, that this cant happen. If you controll the families, the victims, the witnesses & and terrorists, you controll the WHOLE sitution and its outcome. Why wait for a terrorist attack....when you can create one?

The reason why just "Shanksville" plane's passengers are heros and the other flights is simple.
The two towers had to go down, and Pentagon had to cover $2.3 Trillion missing.
Imagine what would happen if one of these planes did not arrive?

I thought it was clear that before 9/11, most terrorist hijackings resulted in landing somewhere and the terrorists demanding some payment for the passengers' safety. The Shanksville flight caught wind that the planes were being used as weapons, and so they fought back.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I did not get the idea with gain/regain control over plane. I thought that the cockpit may be blocked from inside exactly for the reason of safety and preventing hijacking.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Empty Brain Theory?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Is this the video shot from the Ferry?

I know the man who shot the video won't talk about it as many "truthers" have said it couldn't have been shot from there. When you call the guy that shot the "Ferry vid", he says he "sold" the vid to CNN and can't talk about it.

Here's a cool vid-

edit on 2-2-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICanThink
reply to post by Varemia

I did not get the idea with gain/regain control over plane. I thought that the cockpit may be blocked from inside exactly for the reason of safety and preventing hijacking.

I may have been young, but I remember that before 9/11, airport security was fairly lax. Hijackings weren't exactly expected until directly afterward and since. Nowadays we've got people with their knickers in a twist over the slightest hint of devious planning, but 11 years ago, this was not the case. Sure, many people suspected a 9/11-like plot, and some even wrote fiction depicting a similar event involving the Trade Towers.

I just personally don't see the evidence for all the foul play everyone here seems to want to see.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I am talking about airplane security, not airport. A plane hijack was not something unheard before 9/11 and definitely they must had a set of instructions of what to do in case of such attempt.
Also it is reasonably to suggest that a mechanism that blocks the cockpit door must be there. Maybe I have to go through Pilots for 9/11 Truth for this information...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join