It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Mahatma Gandhi..."Even if you are a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"

"Truth stands,even if there be no public support,it is self-sustained"

edit on 6-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Can you 'NOT' understand what has been presented, and offered, as evidence here?

The facts of the actual events that occurred on 11 September, 2001 are quite real.

ANY nonsense attempts to alter those facts are shown to be nonsense, each and every time......

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Here is a good video about another Pentagon witness. There is an introduction, but his story really gets going around 4:07.

interesting...

edit on 6-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

You say "interesting".

Can you expand on that opinion?

That is a VERY good clip, of the interview with Bob Pugh.

What are your thoughts, on his recollections??
edit on Mon 6 February 2012 by ProudBird because: Spelling mistake.....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1
Here is a good video about another Pentagon witness. There is an introduction, but his story really gets going around 4:07.

interesting...

Of course it's interesting, but it has nothing to do with an empty 'plane theory, on the contrary it's interest lies in the area of a much more feasible, no 'plane theory/missile theory. So what way do you want to go? you can't have your cake and eat it. Many witnesses had difficulty over what exactly hit the Pentagon. Also what was the point of posting the video of G W Bushisms, all that was about was showing what an idiot he was at the best of times.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Well, how there was suddenly a middle eastern man claiming to have found wreckage almost immidiatly after the crash. That was my first red flag. Actor 1 is in place. The hole created in the Pentagon, seems similar to the holes created in the WTC towers. (how then both towers turned to Ash is a complete diff. story)
He says he saw a lot of groups organizing themselves and no wreckage -no plane-nothing. Along with there being a complete lack of video footage/picture footage of any type of jet crash, its hard for me to believe the original story.
Somewhere along its flight path, there had to be footage.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

You missed the memo, i'm in a Pentagon mood.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well, how there was suddenly a middle eastern man claiming to have found wreckage almost immidiatly after the crash.

Bob Pugh is "Middle Eastern"??

I am at loss, here.....as to your assertions.

That was my first red flag. Actor 1 is in place.

Again.....HUH????

The hole created in the Pentagon, seems similar to the holes created in the WTC towers. (how then both towers turned to Ash is a complete diff. story)

That ^ ^ ^ is not even close to accurate.

Please try to grasp the reality of the events of the attacks of 9/11, in their entirety.......There is a LOT to learn, and it is not a "disrespect" to mention that a person's age is relevant, to this discussion.......because as an adult, when it happened.....and ALSO as very experienced Airline PIlot.......there are a HUGE number of influences of knowledge to draw upon.

I have taught many people how to fly...I can still provide instruction. ..There is SO much to learn..........

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Bob Pugh is "Middle Eastern"??

I am at loss, here.....as to your assertions.

Perhaps you should pay closer attention. At 4:30, he states he saw a middle eatern man.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

At 4:30 in the video???? I mean, some dude in a suit on scene???

Are you for real????

EDIT:

I tried to explain, before....as an adult when "9/11" happened.

Those of 'you' who were "kids" at the time" PLEASE try to educate yourselves....you are WAY smart....figure it out!!!

At the time (2001) I was "old" (to you...old enough to be your PARENTS!!! Yikes!!)

We are not "all" 'wrong'.....I was once a teenager, too.....I was born in 1957 (DO the math, please...).

Get some grasp of reality....because YOU kids are the "Next Generation".....PLEASE, be smart.....for us old "geezers"....
edit on Mon 6 February 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Yes i'm foreal. Damn your old dude, i was born in 91. How is me questioning event authenticity in my history, not smart? It actually seems like a step forward from you geezers.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Look.....I happen to have a lifetime of experience......to include HAVING LIVED THROUGH 9/11!!!

I know a LOT about the event.....IN case you did not know, I was scheduled for a trip on the 12th September, 2001......I was going to operate a flight from Newark NJ to Sao Paolo, Brazil.....then, back up to Houston, TX.....then....and this is the best part....BACK down to Rio!!! It was going to be my FIRST TIME EVER!!! In Rio!!

(STILL have never been to Rio....one day though...)

I never got to fly that trip......because of "9/11"

Wanna know what happened?? My airline's "Crew Scheduling" got to me, and made me "deadhead" down to Sao Paolo, on the 14th September.....so that I could "pick up" ( as our terms were) the part of my "original" trip. THAT is how the airline business operates....

THAT is reality, and WELCOME to it!!!!!

(ASK ANY airline employee that you can find....and prove me "wrong" .... I challenge you...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

interesting...

Many witnesses had difficulty over what exactly hit the Pentagon.
The pentagon has upwards of 15,000 people who work there over 3 shifts on any given day,theres multitudes of people continuously inside and outside the building arriving and leaving all the time,as well as many visitors...Why is there difficulty?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Ah now 9/11 makes perfect sense thnx!

You ever flew a plane into a building? Seems dangerous.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Yes i'm foreal. Damn your old dude, i was born in 91. How is me questioning event authenticity in my history, not smart? It actually seems like a step forward from you geezers.

How for real is that, your thread is up the left, you've alluded to something being interesting in the Pentagon scenario, by showing a clip that 'intimates' the difficulty of there being a 'plane at all, and a guy in a suit, of middle eastern origin who picks up something, puts it down and picks it up and puts it down. What has the guy got to do with an empty 'plane theory, what has the middle east got to do with an empty 'plane theory? To be sure there are many strange things about 9/11, but an empty 'planes, (and by your own default that includes the Pentagon strike) theory, is not one of those things. Have you not heard of Mr military, "nothing informations" in NYC on 9/11? listen to him,

www.youtube.com...
Then you can do another memo.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Again, you take all the information the media has given you, and soak it up like a sponge. I dont. I'm suprised it took till 9/11 to get most conspiracy theorist talking. Me and blocula can take it back to the Titanic. Sry u cant.
(use less flouride!)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You ever flew a plane into a building?

Yes.....in the simulator!!

Flown under the Golden Gate Bridge, too...in a SIMULATOR!!

Look at this....there are only a few examples to use, and to share.....here is one....Pop star Ricky Martin, flying a simulator ....(This time, a Boeing 737....I happen to have a Type Rating on the B-737....as well as the B757/767, and the DC-9/MD-80....AND experience in many other airplanes, as well.....)

The thing is. was ALL (as airline pilots) use these sorts of simulators all the time, for what is called "recurrent training" (amongst other terms, that apply to our continuing training).

POINT is, in the video above....that Ricky Martin can fly a simulator....(with a bit of coaching).....which is to be expected....I could do the same thing, in the same scenario......"coach" and "instruct" a "Newbie"....(It is what I did, did for about three years of my life........TEACH people how to fly.....I have a LOT of "students" under my "belt".....)

There are places where anyone can go, to do then same thing...just takes a bit of money ($$) to achieve it.....a simulator session is a LOT less expesnsive than the actual cost of a real airplane flight....for the same sort of training.

OH! And, BTW......a full-motion simulator is NOTHING like what some may think of Microsoft "Flight Sim"....not even close.

ONE of these days, I will be able to host a trip, to include bunch of ATS members, and it will be videoed....the ATS T&Cs prevent any kind of "coercion" to any sort of "cause" of this nature....so.......my hands are tied, at this point....

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Again, you take all the information the media has given you, and soak it up like a sponge. I dont. I'm suprised it took till 9/11 to get most conspiracy theorist talking. Me and blocula can take it back to the Titanic. Sry u cant.
(use less flouride!)
Just to accommodate your compliment,lets go way back,even long before the titanic and see just how deeply embedded tptb have drilled their lies and deceptions into our lives and into our minds...

The American Revolutionary War 1775-83,designed and started by an elite group who wanted to make overt control of America covert by creating situations where open rebellion would occur,such as the Boston Massacre,which resulted in control being handed over to a group of British plants who served Britain while appearing to serve the United States...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Nooo! Not Ricky Martin in the cockpit!!! (i'll admit though, i'd love to try that thing out)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

(use less flouride!)

Instead you take all the information the Internet has given you, and soak it up like a sponge. Same thing.

You would be better off listening to EVERYTHING, then using critical thinking skills, logic, and knowledge to sort the wheat from the chaff.

You may not think the mainstream media has any useful information, but internet conspiracy theorists are NOT necessarily purveyors of truth, either. Just because something is alternative and/or is contrary to what is said by the mainstream media, that does not necessarily make it true.

edit on 2/6/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join