It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Empty Plane Theory

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
-No civilians were ever on board
-Any families with "loved-ones" on board are fake/actors
-It was flown either by machine, or one brainwashed human
-Plane possibly specially out-fitted with bombs etc (think of a James Bond car)
-When the WTC was built, it was built to come down
-Empty plane flies into sweet spot and BAM-terrorist attack

Benifits of it being empty:

-You dont risk a human overthrow like what supposedly happened in Pennsylvania, where the passengers got angry and forced a suicide crash to save the White House
-Less cause for someone to do something wrong. This has been planned for years, why leave the outcome in the hands of angry/scared innocent passengers? They could beat up the pilot and ruin everything (damn humans)
-MORE ROOM FOR EXPLOSIVES. The plane didnt have to be full of bombs for this to work, but it sure would help the illusion. Maybe the plane was full of some alien lava skyscraper melting liquid.

Bottom line: Just like those NASA shuttles that blow up, or leave Earth......chances are no one was in those damn planes on 9/11 either......

Just a theory

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionphase1

Yeah I thought about his one after the Lone Gunmen pilot episode that premired 6 months before the events actually took place. Which chimes in with TPTB announcing their plans...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I don't know much about 9/11, but I understand that the WTC was built in 1970. Are you saying the conspiracy went back 30 years?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Your theory is absolute bunk. There is plenty of proof of planes with passengers being hijacked and crashed into buildings.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Yes and guess whose "idea" it was to build the trade center?

David Rockefeller

en.wikipedia.org...

The Pentegon started Construction on September 11th 1941

en.wikipedia.org...

Hell even the D.C Beltway Sniper was exucted at 9:11 P.M

& Dylan Klebold, one of the Columbine shooters, was born September 11th 1981............

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by huh2142

Well then lets see it

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by revolutionphase1& Dylan Klebold, one of the Columbine shooters, was born September 11th 1981............

That's not relevant it appears to be a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Dear revolutionphase1,

I have a slight suspicion that you're pulling my leg. May we add these events:

1973: President Salvador Allende of Chile - the world's first democratically-elected Marxist head of state - dies in a revolt led by the armed forces.

2003: The Swedish Foreign Minister, Anna Lindh, dies of her injuries after she is stabbed in a Stockholm department store.

2005: Last Israeli troops leave Gaza. Thirty-eight years of military rule come to an end as Israeli soldiers lower the flag and pull out.

1978: Writer and broadcaster Georgi Markov dies of blood poisoning, four days after he said he was stabbed with an umbrella at a London bus stop.

1980: The Marlborough diamond is stolen from a London jewellers in a bold £1m robbery.

ALL ON 9/11 !!!!!!

With respect,
Charles1952

1960: Rudolph takes third Olympic gold
The American runner Wilma Rudolph confirms her place in sporting history with a third Olympic gold medal in Rome

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Columbine was 2 years before 9/11. If both events happen to be fake, they are very similiar in their objective: creating the illusion of fear. Both "terrorist" attacks are done by humans to humans.
If both arent true, then humans really ARENT as bad/evil as we're led to believe.

I'd say they're relevent
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Evidence of some kind to support the first five scenarios is needed, the sixth doesn't matter. Alternatively, the 'planes were not empty. Again the 'planes were not empty but had no pilots. A bomb or many bombs on board would make little difference to empty or full aircraft. What about the passengers, their relatives, their inlaws and outlaws, how many actors do you need, it just doesn't make sense does it? No pilots could make sense, but that then means the Shanksville flight should have had no pilots either, and was meant to be shot down, as it was the one that was heading for the holy grail. That makes sense but empty planes, does not.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I too have read all the events reguarding September 11th on Wikipedia. Keep in my mind, i'm just a human as well. I'm reporting an obvious re-occurance. This all caught my eye when i saw the video of them announcing the death of DC Sniper John Muhammed(fast-forward to 2:20) : www.youtube.com...
We should all realize that this sniper crap was a false-flag FEAR driven event just like 9/11. So if its fake, why pick 9:11 p.m to say he was executed? If Dylan Klebold is some double agent fake kid(not a troubled teen) then why pick 9/11 as his birth date? Why pick 9/11 to fly planes into a building? Why is 911 the number humans call when they are scared?
*This topic isnt even about numbers is about those damn empty planes!!!!
edit on 1-2-2012 by revolutionphase1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

The Shanksville incident further makes you believe that there was humans on board. They were American, they had pride, beat up the Taliban and it crashed = heroes. What about the other flights? Those passengers were too scared? Maybe the reason we havent seen ANY clear footage of the plane hitting the Pentagon is because there is a CLEAR-SHOT showing NO ONE INSIDE. You're saying because of families and too many actors, that this cant happen. If you controll the families, the victims, the witnesses & and terrorists, you controll the WHOLE sitution and its outcome. Why wait for a terrorist attack....when you can create one?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

9/11 was a fraud/hoax from top to bottom.
There were NO terrorists, NO plane crashes, Few if any real victims, most being
computer generated entities with no basis in reality, plenty of actors, drills and
exercises and bucketloads of Faked photographs and video. This is true!

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Malta 1565 -

After epic siege the relief forces force the Ottoman forces from the island

en.wikipedia.org...(1565)

Vienna 1683 -

Again after a long bloody siege the relief army lead by King of Poland Jan Soebieski arrives in woods outside
the city. Following day routs the Ottoman forces and force them to retreat

en.wikipedia.org...

Zenta (present day Serbia) - 1697

Austrian imperial forces outnumbered 2-1 rout Ottoman forces

en.wikipedia.org...

Flight 93 in sky above Pennsylvania

Passengers learning of other hijackings and crashing of planes into buildings attack hijackers forcing them to
crash plane to prevent their capture

All happened on September 11. Victories against Muslims

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

You miss the point I am trying to make, especially in regard to the Shanksville 'plane. Why, if you are going to crash four airliners into areas that would surely kill at the very least as many as those collectively on board the 'planes, should those 'planes be empty? it makes no sense whatever, from any standpoint, false flag, or terrorism. There is much you have not looked at.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

computer generated entities with no basis in reality, plenty of actors, drills and

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

I really hope that is sarcasm, otherwise one has truly fallen out of one's tree.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I explained why. If you have airliners cramped full of humans you risk something going wrong. What would most likely happen, is what "supposedly" happened in Shanksville=humans overthrowing the plane and saving the day. So if you have empty planes, you have 100% confidence all 4 will hit their targets. No error.

Please provide this evidence that "i have not looked at"

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

They missed the holy Grail, didn't they?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy

Originally posted by pshea38

www.cluesforum.info
www.septemberclues.info

I really hope that is sarcasm, otherwise one has truly fallen out of one's tree.

Did you take the necessary time to go through the links I provided?
Let me guess - No.

My feet are firmly on the ground.

Fakery Fakery Everywhere.
And Smurfs lap it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

One - where are you going to get 4 "empty" airliners. Costing several hundred million each not like can
go to corner store and get one. Boeing custom builds them to order. Even if can get hold of one where
do you house one, must less 4

Two - aircraft coming from overseas are easily spotted and tracked. US maintains ADIZ (Air Defense ID Zone)
where all unidentified aircraft are intercepted , Identified and if needed forced to turn back
This is why used hijacked commercial airliners. They were inside the Air Defense Zone

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join