It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sugar Should Be Regulated As Toxin, Researchers Say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Infrasilent

You can break things down that way if you like. But it's the energy fields of things that feed us much more than the matter aspect. If you want to talk about sheeple, you're showing great authority on that subject. Just need to look in the mirror.

Think outside of the box, not from firmly within it. Science as it's practiced today is sheeple-farming.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Infrasilent
You guys do realize that the body runs on sugar, right?

Yes, bow down sheeple...

The state will now ration your food... so that you may be used for optimal production...

My body may run on sugar at a cellular level, but it is sugar made by my body. I only eat up to 30g carbohydrates in any given day (with rare exceptions, like my twice annual McDonald's binge).

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

if you are ever interested i can tell you how to make some outstanding brownies, banana nut muffins, and blondies that are under 2g carb each (and over 12g fiber each). I top it with my own home made chocolate sauces and ganaches (large servings under 3g carb each). I can also make a key lime pie, chocolate silk pie, and cheesecake (using an awesome almond meal crust) that is under 5g carb per hearty serving.

yes please, tex, i'm very interested in those recipes. i hope they are not difficult.

i'm a terrible terrible cook (but i'm dedicated to eating healthy) so please have mercy and be very specific. with picture if possible.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join