It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something occurred to me about Health Care Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Sometimes when I am slightly unconscious I have profound ideas. The one I had this morning right when I was about to wake up but still half way asleep follows.

The health care law states that you need health insurance or you will be fined. When push comes to shove, they will enforce it and use it as an excuse to send women in particular and children into the FEMA camps.

Why did this occur to me?

As having fought for a child through the biased court system, they give the woman custody usually 9 times out of 10 no questions asked. One of the requirements however is that she is by law forced to provide health care for the child.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's what I see when I hear about this healthcare law bringing fines:

Just one more attack on the poor and middle class. That's what I see; that's all I see.

When catastrophic insurance, and only catastrophic, is for a 26 year old single woman with no prior conditions about 100 dollars a month after extensive shopping around, there's a very serious problem with affordability.

To all naysayers on the issue: go at it til the cows come home; you'll never convinced me you're not brainwashed.
edit on 1-2-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Just curious and I gotta run, but what kind of reasoning was there to round up woman and children during WWII?

edit on 1-2-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Do you hear that?

It's the sound of crickets chirping.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Atleast he/she didn't try and manifest some lunacy link between health insurance and FEMA camps...what AREN'T people going to be sent to these camps for?

As for good ideas etc coming in the semi-conscious of the morning, I totally agree and get the same thing

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

They will seriously need a good excuse to send women and children.

Wether legitimate or not.

The Nazis at first didn't round people up, they convinced people to go.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

They will seriously need a good excuse to send women and children.

Wether legitimate or not.

The Nazis at first didn't round people up, they convinced people to go.

good point
Its like they are getting better at it.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

That people that will actually carry it out might need some sensational reasoning to justify their actions in their own heads. People do this all the time. It's not really about justifying it to the people. It is the ones carrying out these acts justifying it to themselves in their own heads.

top topics

join