It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global growth rouses bulls

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Global growth rouses bulls

www.marketwatch.com

U.S. stocks rallied Wednesday, with the Dow industrials and S&P 500 positioned for their best day in nearly a month, lifted by overseas data and an expansion in U.S. manufacturing.

Investor optimism also came with “talk that Greece is going to work out a deal as far as their debt is concerned. It’s not good for their bond holders, but it’s better than Greece defaulting today or tomorrow,” Pavlik added.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.marketwatch.com

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well omve again the markets or the bulls whatever you want to call have risen to the green yet again even i dont buy any of the claims made by market watch or the mainstream.

Now in the comment section the stock holders are starting to attack Frank and the Doomsayers even though without the realizing the sad reality that the stocks are manipulated.

So ATS whats your view on the greek deal? and why the stocks are so so green now? dont get me wrong things are much worse then what the media says.

www.marketwatch.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I love how all these western cultures(guess i could say greece is westernized
) procrastinate issues and wait another 2 months to solve em. flood the basement and let us swim to safety!!!!!!!

new topics

join