It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lies! - Reactor 4 FULL Of Fuel - Pacific Ocean May Be Lost

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Correct, and sorry for the lagging behind, had other stuff to do.

Orgone, rediscovered by William Riech and then pursued by others that came across his books and decided to find ways make the devices more compacts, is the substance that powers all life. Orgone goes by different names, the name I'll stick to is Life-Force.

Take away the life-force of green-glowing Uranium, and it will lose it's glow and become lead.

Radiation is not really deadly, to be truthful. Anyone that finds out the truth behind this, winds up dead. Word of warning to those who seek to become nuclear workers of all fields, tread this field carefully, it's a mine field.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander

Radiation is not really deadly, to be truthful. Anyone that finds out the truth behind this, winds up dead. Word of warning to those who seek to become nuclear workers of all fields, tread this field carefully, it's a mine field.

What!? >< g#^@*mnit!
It's so hard to find a thread that isn't somehow polluted with crazy talk!

Radiation is not really deadly?
But if you study things that they say are deadly(but aren't really),
you will die (not from radiation though) but because they will kill you???

I respect people's beliefs typically but I get so FED UP with the stupidity whenever it's clearly dangerous to go around spreading thoughts like this to others that may very well believe it!

"Not deadly!??" Whatever. Go and tell that to anyone that went through Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Chernobyl, 3 Mile island, Fukushima, or anywhere else on the planet where radiation levels were high and they suffered pain, various health problems, or death.

edit on 5-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

I received hundreds of replies on my male circumcision thread but nary anything on how deeply in poop our planet is now in.

Most (not all) people care about money, sex, being entertained.

Most (not all) people are too busy with the above to take a active part in human & animal rights and being concerned with the cleaning up and ecology of our planet.

I have to say though that reading through this thread, the people on ATS seem to be a cut above the rest intelligence wise, as there are many good replies.

I am again impressed by the majority of replies on this thread and this gives me some measure of hope.

How will all this play out?

Mankind in our arrogance may have just outsmarted ourselves again..................history is repeating itself.

My research and I am lucky enough now at home to be able to research 10-12 hours daily, show that we once possibly had a more advance civilization before this one.

We just never learn do we?

Part of the problem is energy.

The ones that currently control the dirty fossil fuels we use have silenced and even murdered people who have tried to bring cheap, abundant energy to the public.

It's all about greed, money and allowing the psychopaths to rule over our planet.

The majority of people are being kept distracted and dumbed down purposely (my own humble opinion) resulting in the ecological mess our planet is in and the enslavement of 99% of the planet's population.

How many people will follow my advice to read three little books by Ervin Laszlo? This guy offers viable solutions on how to fix many of the problems we are currently encountering.

I'll wager none.

-- The Systems View of the World
-- The Chaos Point the World At The Crossroads
-- Chaos Point 2012 And Beyond Our Choices Between Global Disaster and a Sustainable Planet.

If I were a mod I would give you 1,000 stars for your opening post.

We ALL OF US, need to care because if ALL OF US don't change our ways of "doing business", pitch in and really make an effort to get the psychopathic politicians and corporate heads out of power, clean up our planet and start regulating a more equal and just system of work/pay so that everyone who wants to work has a job and is paid a decent salary vs some (like actors & singers) that make exorbitant amounts of money while people that do the real work make squat must change.

But again as you will see, most people will reply, so what, I don't care, actors should make tens / hundreds of millions of dollars.

We MUST STOP accepting at face value and allowing TPTB committing false flag operations that always lead us into war, war and more war.

We MUST STOP ruining our beautiful planet. Humanity has become too greedy, like a child that has no control over their destructiveness.

Anyone replying negatively to my post will be ignored because unless these repliers have read the above mentioned books and have some decent replies on solutions I'm not interested in more short, witty, sarcastic and juvenile remarks.

It's time for humanity to grow up and take full responsibility and to demand our leaders be held accountable and not allowed free reign in the continuation of destroying the majority of us.

Another book I highly recommend but it's a little pricey is How The World Is Made The Story of Creation According To Sacred Geometry by John michell with Allan Brown.

Wow, talk about a mind expanding book

We have much to be grateful for, this is one heck of a beautiful planet but most people go about their mundane lives with no regard or respect for the sanctity of life or our planet's health.

Sad.

One, two, a couple million can't do it.

It will take ALL OF US, united together to turn back the devastation we have wrought upon our home planet and her many inhabitants.

If we don't get a move on and soon, the damage may beyond repair.

This latest crisis in Japan coupled with the Gulf oil gusher and the CoExit we poured on top of it means that now not only two major oceans have been compromised but our air, soil and food chain are now involved.

But again, most people simply don't like to concentrate on the negative and will wait until the last minute, when it's already too evident and again, this time, it may already be close to already being too late.

S&F

The human race sleeps and sleeps deeply.

It's time for the sleeping beauties in this matrix to wake up and take action.
edit on 5-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Just for general information about radiation.

My mother was born in 1910.

When she was about 8 years old she had tonsillitis.

Now in 1918 this was before surgery was widespread for this type of illness and before antibiotics so the way this illness was treated was putting the patient up against the new tech x-ray machines and give them a couple zaps.

Now, in 1918 x-ray machines gave out higher doses of radiation because this "new technology" wasn't refined like it is today.

Keep in mind that when they put my mother through this "treatment" My sister, brother and I were all eggs already inside of her.

End result:

-- My mother died at 52 of either Lung or Thyroid Cancer (they are not sure - found tumors from the size of footballs all the way down to thousands in a micro size of tissue).

-- Brother died in prison, brain messed up throughout his entire life, just a no good, low intelligent, malformed person.

-- My sister died at 61 of colon cancer. She was highly intelligent but my guess is somewhat autistic because she could not handle any kind of stress and would lay in bed for days depressed.

-- Me, born with a cleft palate, cataracts and a severe high frequency hearing loss and probably a form of autism and or ADHD (low social IQ - a smart "geek" but not a social princess).

-- My three sons, oldest has been dx with ADHD at the age of 2

-- Second and third son are high functioning, high intelligent but autistic.

-- Grand daughter, who is the daughter of my oldest (ADHD) son, likewise also has been dx with ADHD

It is my opinion that excessive radiation does affect and alter your DNA, as does environmental poisoning.

They are already seeing massive miscarriages, malformed animals and babies in Japan.

I have read several reports that they have found strawberries grown in California now having higher than normal amounts of radiation.

It's now in our soil, our air, our food chain.

Don't care.

Wait, this will affect all of us.

Now, take this one step further - the state I reside in has the most nuclear power plants in the US.

What if we have more earthquakes?

In one of my previous post, when our kids were little we took them to see the dunes in Illinois, across the ways was the Zion Nuclear Power Plant. Now this was 30+ years ago before they closed.

We were there admiring Lake Michigan and the dunes when I saw really aggressive strange looking (malformed) bugs and flies. The vegetation also looked eerie. My husband said he thought the plant was probably leaking and it was affecting the plant and animal life and perhaps we should fold up the kids, the picnic basket and head home, which we did.

Zion was closed about ten years ago if memory serves me correctly, but I think it was leaking 30 years ago, I really do.

We're not being told half the story and again with nuclear energy, we're like a two year old being given a turned on blow torch.

Radiation will alter your genes and in turn affect those that come after you in your family line.

www.livestrong.com...

Why do you think the number of children now being born with ADHD and autism is increasing?

Nuclear energy is dirty as is coal and oil are.

But, the energy companies (and I use to service their Insurance Claim needs) are some of the strongest lobbyists in DC..................they have our politicians (and us) by the throat.

The ones that lead these companies are some of the most ruthless and greedy psychopaths on the planet.

The following video talks about mercury poisoning from vaccines (but lead base paint, exposure to coal and oil also cause this)

Report on Radiation and the human body by major news........so this is the tip of the iceberg

Last video is not pleasant. Do not watch if seeing human babies suffering will make you depressed. No one seemed to worry about what could happen IF things went wrong with nuclear power, even after this???

What has happened in Japan should be a HUGE wake-up call to the entire world.

The ruthless pursuit of success, money and power does not come without a cost.

What happened in Japan is the second country to have a known melt down of multiple reactors.

Nuclear energy and the waste they produce are dangerous and we really need, again in my own opinion, to find cleaner alternative energy besides learning to cut back our excessive use.

The following video; Exposing the "unspeakable" realities of the Japanese catastrophe in this 60 Minutes program Sunday night during which leading nuclear scientist Dr. Michio Kaku said radiation from Fukushima will impact of all of humanity. The nuclear energy power industry violation of the right to health is apparent throughout the new Australian report.

"In fact the whole world will be exposed from the radiation from Fukushima," Dr. Kaku told reporter Liz Hayes.

This You Tube Channel link has a few really good videos that show the public media is laying low on this drastic issue. www.youtube.com...
edit on 5-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I've been quasi following this so called meltdown for over a year now and with nothing really happening yet there's nothing to worry about... it's public knowledge there have been over 1500 nuclear tests done just about everywhere from the first manhattan drop to the French testing in the south Pacific in the late 90's.... This is what's the problem with our weather. I live in central ontario and we normally have quite a bit of snow. As of this year we've had very little snow fall and much warmer weather than the previous winter... Some days its been raining on and off and a mild snow.... Could nuclear testing and such nuclear disasters in japan and similar ones like it be contributors to my lack of snow?

oh i'm looking for northwarden if someone finds him let him know ArcTheLearning wants to talk

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This link will show you all the active nuclear power plants and fault lines.

Warning: If this subject upsets you maybe grab a beer or two before viewing this.

Article and map are too big to place up here on ATS.

maptd.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

There is a lesson of the frog and the boiling water. If you put him in when it is HOT he will jump out, but if you put him in and THEN turn on the gas, he will just peacefully boil to death. THAT IS US !
On the other hand, I definitely am convinced that The Powers ABOVE are in control of this little planet, and will not allow us to blow it up with our stupidities.
Maybe this is all just part of a process of Mutation ? I don't like that, but... are we being Prepared...?

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomCommander

Radiation is not deadly, Do you in and within itself? Secondary symptoms are redness, pain and dehydration. The dehydration would cause death if not addressed. Those are the obvious systems, inwardly the organs can and do scar causing metabolic disturbances and loss of organ function.
Please explain your statement.
The very best wishes

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulVisions

only to tell you the truth, it's because they haven't treated it. If you look at the source, meaning you handle this stuff (Which I haven't but on accounts that have and lived around it for 8 hours a day and lived better than before), you'll find that once you get rid of the source, the problems will, I stress WILL, go away.

And if the source is in the air, the ground water, and all around them 24/7, then every night they need to spend a good 8 hours of sleep in a Orgone Accumulator. The science behind this device is, like I said in my previous post, it reduces the life-force of DOR, or whatever is in radioactive materials that can kill a person, and turns it back into it's first state, Orgone energy.

So to put it into perspective, imagine your around a rod of nuclear materials. You are being bombarded by radiation in all the ranges, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. Alpha with just hit you right there and it'll be like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Beta, no need to worry there, once it's out, it'll become a harmless helium nucli. Gamma, they will go right through you.

So if you ever find yourself in a fallout, just spend a night in a Orgone Accumulator and you'll be fine, in fact, better than fine.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
ttt / bumpity-bump.

S&F.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomCommander
reply to post by SoulVisions

the problems will, I stress WILL, go away...

The science behind this device is, like I said in my previous post, it reduces the life-force of DOR, or whatever is in radioactive materials that can kill a person, and turns it back into it's first state, Orgone energy...

So if you ever find yourself in a fallout, just spend a night in a Orgone Accumulator and you'll be fine, in fact, better than fine.

You again with this nonsense!?

You are going to sit there and tell me with a serious face, that the "flowing force of Orgasms in the air" is going to cure someone with cancer? gtfo.

This topic is extremely sensitive for people. Pandering new age ideas that do not work shows a great lack of respect. I don't care if you believe it does work or not, it is still a hurtful lie to perpetuate.

For those that don't know:
"Orgone Accumulators" as they're called, are boxes of sheet metal that a person sits inside of and is healed by the power of orgasms floating around in the air. Oh, it has a little antenna on the top to help pick up this power.

If this worked, the government would not have burned his work when he thumbed his nose at the FDA. They destroyed it because he was making money off of other people's misery. A con artist.
edit on 6-2-2012 by SoulVisions because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I've been noticing how quickly major disasters are forgotten and how much more attention the masses tend to pay to Monika Lewinsky (sp?) scandals.

The power of our governments to control information is greatly demonstrated in these scenarios.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

Blhaaaaaaaa toooo funny man...true that.

Flag for you sir.

I agre it has tio say cop beats innocent man. Or big girls beat down man in street. then this is breaking news on CNN. But hell no don't talk about the millionms of gallons of toxic waste dumped in the ocean.

Hey a holes your eating the fish eating the radioacive materail. Swimming in it.

they just upped the levels a bit.

no need to worry. When you come down with the sickness.

JUSt blame it on bush.

Poor guy is gonna get it for the rest of his life.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by philozofer

Yep you got it the old shell game..........distract, dumb them down and keep them entertained.

“If, however, the public does not receive all the information it needs to make informed decisions,’ Jensen claims, “then some form of news blackout is taking place… some issues are overlooked (what we call ‘censored’) and other issues are over-covered (what we call ‘junk food news’).’Why does a boxer’s bitten ear receive local and nationwide coverage, but we are never told about presidential Executive Orders that affect the entire nation?”- Carl Jensen

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Yep you got it the old shell game..........distract, dumb them down and keep them entertained.

“If, however, the public does not receive all the information it needs to make informed decisions,’ Jensen claims, “then some form of news blackout is taking place… some issues are overlooked (what we call ‘censored’) and other issues are over-covered (what we call ‘junk food news’).’Why does a boxer’s bitten ear receive local and nationwide coverage, but we are never told about presidential Executive Orders that affect the entire nation?”- Carl Jensen

i think part of the reason for this is corruption and the other fear. i truly believe our govt are beginning to feel the wrath of what they have done and know the people will rise up.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Let's see off the top of my head, we have had Chernobyl,

,a oil spill in the Gulf with CorExit (toxic chemical) poured on top and BTW it's still leaking, Nigeria's agony dwarfs the Gulf oil spill. The US and Europe ignore it www.guardian.co.uk... Fukashima, 27,000 people dying of starvation & dehydration each and every day while some folks have closets the size of houses filled with "stuff", a government that spends 5X's the amount of it's available money on military vs human needs, Good Search (vs Google) Pacific Garbage Patch, it's a island of mostly plastic rubbish bigger than the size of Texas, cutting down more trees leading to more soil erosion and deserts growing, endless wars and genocide (in the name of freedom but really for the remaining natural resources / greed), not to mention a drop in O2 (trees are the lungs of our planet) and the list just keeps growing of how arrogant, selfish and greedy one particular species has become.

What I am trying to impress upon the reader is that our planet has been mismanaged for a very long time. By virtue that most of us stand silent and do nothing means if we have knowledge of said atrocities, we allow and thus condone what has and currently still taking place.

The destruction of our beautiful planet and many of her inhabitants that have just as much right to live here as we do.

It's called taking full responsibility as a species, which too many people refuse to do.

Yes the Pacific is lost, along with the Gulf, our air, our ozone layer, our soil................hello out there, we're pooping in the only bed we have to sleep in - possibly (if the stories about the elite having a Moon Base are fantasy and not true) this is, thus far as of 2012, the only hunk of rock from a medium class yellow star we have at the moment. We keep polluting and destroying this planet and that's it folks, we ain't got no other bed to sleep in & the poop keeps piling up.

Thus the old expression, "You make your bed, you sleep in it".

Well, mankind has made his / her bed and it's getting a tad bit unhealthy for the sustaining of life as we now know it.

Yes reactor 4 is full of fuel. I'm no nuclear physicist and I could tell months ago by studying the photographs and films the darn thing was "compromised".

I said it four years ago on ATS, nuclear energy is really dirty and dangerous - we have no business messing with something that cannot be controlled or has a "half life" of a million years when we only live 90 years (if we're lucky) and again messing with something that can alter your DNA (your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren, etc) forever is just plain stupid and as T'Pol would say, "illogical".

You all think Mercury in our vaccines and fillings was bad, wait, you ain't seen nothing yet.

I suggest two movies, "They Live" and "The Arrival" and one book, "The Threat" by David Jacobs.

But and it's only a wild thought thrown out there because I simply am wondering out loud, it almost seems like our planet is slowly being re-terraformed right out from underneath us.

There I said it, and yep, as crazy and wild as the previous two mentioned movies are, read Jules Vern's book, "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea" which described our first nuclear sub 100+ years before it occurred and look at some of the Star Trek (the old original ones with William Shatner) showing their communication devices which now look like our cell phones.

We, as a species, just cannot keep going on like this and no, I don't believe our "space brothers" are gonna come down and save us. If anything, if they are half way intelligent they would give this third rock a wide berth - or give man a better upgrade adding in a little more sugar and spice and everything nice vs greed and "intelligence".

Sometimes you can be so smart technology wise at the expense of your spiritual and moral growth that you simply out fox yourself and personally that is exactly what I think humanity has allowed those that have been allowed to run things have done.

Now, I haven't even touched upon whether or not these super earthquakes were natural or man made because I can't prove that. But, if these "natural events" perchance were triggered by human intervention than we're really screwed.

Yes reactor 4 is not only full of fuel but melted down as well and now besides the Gulf, we have lost the Pacific and her many inhabitants are dying along with the coral reefs which sustain much of the oceanic life.

Chernobyl was a warning, a wake up call and yes I'm aware it was a different type of nuclear power plant but the warning remains the same and nobody listened or thought ahead.

You wouldn't go out to your garage and hand over your lighted torch to your two year old son would you?

edit on 6-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Starred again your cute avatar but also short and sweet, one of the best lines in "The Stand".

Another good movie to watch - could very well happen.

Mankind is like Trashcan man bumpity bump driving along unaware he's signed his own death warrant.

Give that squirrel another round for me.

edit on 6-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I hope you are right but I suspect the Fluoride and now possibly Lithium in the water, chem-trails in the air and TV frequency and micro waves will continue making people more "manageable" more "compliant".

Funny how we are on the very brink of destruction and every single person should be screaming but the masses still walk around like nothing is wrong.

Again, I really hope you are right.
edit on 6-2-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Well you know that over 200,000 people died in the US between 1995 and 2005 because of coal-emissions. They installed new measures to control them after 2000 and have reduced the death counts, but they're still >100,000 over a 10 year period. When you include the rest of the world and the past 20 years, you arrive at a STAGGERING death count. Why is it not in the news? So this incident in Japan needs to be put in its proper context. The energy industry has ALWAYS killed people.

I know it's ugly. I'm happy that people still make these threads. While a lot of it's paranoia, it's still fruitful because the disaster is not over yet (by a long shot). It helps us all remember what happened...

... and is still happening.

I live on the west coast probably 10-20 miles from the pacific. I'm listening.
edit on 6-2-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
i have been watching all this since the start. im still working on fitting a few piece together still....more to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join