It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi-Tibetan Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
/watch?v=T6KriiACUi4 - Part 1

/watch?v=72o6U_vDxnU - Part 2

These are on YT and are from a recent coast to coast am show.

One thing i found interesting that paralleled each other was the 2 timeline thing. I've also heard it elsewhere through people talking about a machine called the looking glass.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

If you copy into the *VID YOUTUBE* tab on the post page. ONLY the info after the equal sign = you can embed the video here. I'll do them for you this time...

Part 1

Part 2

edit on 1-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

edit on CWednesdaypm000033f33America/Chicago01 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
nice find! and thanks for fixing the links to the videos in the OP
edit on 2/1/2012 by indigothefish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love the Hopi Indians and their traditions, and after moving here to the southwest US I have had several opportunities to meet real, live Hopi (and other tribes) native Americans. Possibly the only real Americans... lol
I have read on the internet some of the Hopi's traditions and prophecies and watched with great interest on H1, H2 and any channel presentations regarding their prophecies.
I am here on your thread to read, listen and learn, and comment if I have something to contribute, or a question.
Please lead on.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I happened to catch that program the other night and found it very fascinating. Especially the Lost City of the Dead in the Grand Canyon where a statue of a giant buddha was discovered in a cave

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I also found it very interesting that the guest said we are on the positive timeline not the negative. There's a lot of doom and gloom about 2012. I think there will be more natural disasters because we are going thru a solar maximum but this guest's words were a nice breath of fresh air in all the madness. That's the main reason i thought i would share this information with you guys.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Is this the lady that goes by little grandmother? If it is she is a fraud. There are threads on here explaining (I'm on iPhone & busy.

Can someone post links to thead? Thanks

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I don't think so, at least to my knowledge. Her name is Kymberlee Ruff and here is her site
www.thegroundcrew.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shangrila
I don't think so, at least to my knowledge. Her name is Kymberlee Ruff and here is her site
www.thegroundcrew.com...

Ok thanks.

If it was her she is a known fraud. The Mayan calendar ended in november last year. We are now in the age of aquarius.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Originally posted by Shangrila
www.thegroundcrew.com...

Ok thanks.

If it was her she is a known fraud. The Mayan calendar ended in november last year. We are now in the age of aquarius.

The two things have absolutely nothing to do with each other.
Indian and karmic astrology calculates that we will be in the Age of Aquarius in about 2-300 years.
Traditional Western astrology uses a moving wheel so there are no Great Ages.
The spring equinox is still way in the sign of Pisces - about 6 degrees.

Serious researchers tried to connect the Mayan date with the Great Ages of astrology, but they pretty much failed.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
May i share a post from my thread please as i feel it is very important and relates to your thread. Here is the link to the post here

In relation to your thread, you get a star and flag from me.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Well i thought that i may add just something that you may feel necessarily important here. I find it a connection yet it may just be sheer coincidence.
2938 Hopi (1980 LB)
Orbital Diagram

2938 Hopi (1980 LB) is a main-belt asteroid discovered on June 14, 1980 by Bowell, E. at Flagstaff (AM).

Edward L.G. Bowell

Edward L. G. Bowell (born 1943 in London), known as "Ted", is an American astronomer. Bowell was educated at Emanuel School London, University College, London, and the Université de Paris. He was principal investigator of the Lowell Observatory Near-Earth-Object Search (LONEOS). He has discovered a large number of asteroids, both as part of LONEOS and in his own right before LONEOS began. Among the latter are the Trojan asteroids 2357 Phereclos, 2759 Idomeneus, 2797 Teucer, 2920 Automedon, 3564 Talthybius, 4057 Demophon, and (4489) 1988 AK. He also co-discovered the periodic comet 140P/Bowell-Skiff and the non-periodic comet C/1980 E1.

In relation to prophecy i find it interesting that the second video states an instrument. Now if anyone has read my threads, it mentions satellite.
Now this is interesting......very interesting indeed. I would love to speak to this woman personally, but hey wishful thinking.

here are some other links that have nothing at all to do with the above
Sounding Rocket
Hopi Dart

Hopi Dart is the designation of an American sounding rocket. The Hopi Dart has a length of 3.30 meters, a diameter of 0.11 meters and a ceiling of 116 km. The Hopi Dart was launched 21 times during 1963 and 1964.

All in all its a very interesting read, your thread, well its great

Can anyone point me in the direction of where i can find further information in regard to the Hopi? Thanks and peace

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

referring to the "looking glass" technology: i think you might be thinking about the testimony of Dan Burisch via the Project Camelot interviews. I've also found them very interesting.

I believe that the physics of a stargate would enable them not only to bridge space, but also time. and I think the technology to evoke stargates exists on our Earth.

you can watch the dan burisch testimony here: Dan Burisch and his stargate-time-travel testimony

top topics

join