It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Logical Song of the Universe/Source/God!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

kNOw yew can't!
By simply playing, I prove you wrong. You math is bad.

Yew are a Product of your Education and when Wrong is the Teacher, Wrong is the Student, and Two Wrongs don't make a Right!

Ribbit

I am the product of life. I am right, as I am. You cannot prove me wrong. As I am. Educated simply by existing. I know the tree, because I have climbed it, I tasted the sap and I have smoked the leaf. I have watered roots and bee(n) blessed by the fruit. I swim in the ocean and I know it tastes of salt, bouyed by it and washed by the motion of waves. I lay with my women, and I know she is warm. I travel the planet, and I know wonder, as it is taught by purely existing.

Teacher is not you, and not me. It is one but can be three, punctuates the point of can't be seen. That point is you, that point is me.

A rat may give treats because it feels for the lost or lonesome.
I don't care what you think, or wether I am right or wrong. That is my treat to you too.

U should take a trip with God/Source and leave U'r Closed Minded Werld, then U will know the trUth, that everything U've experienced, U'r person has experienced MANY times over.
U only know what U have experienced and U have only experienced a Closed System Werld.

As 2 the Point, IT is finite!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Yew have an interesting philosophy......... and an even more interesting effect on others, regardless if they agree or not, yew bring out the best or worst in them ....... kewl
as for love = logic, I wouldn't know as I don't experience any in my village ........ which seems logical

Interesting spelling, when yew think about it, of the word logic........

LO - "hello"
G - "gee"
IC - "I see"

One can see in the presence of light ...... light = love

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Yew have an interesting philosophy......... and an even more interesting effect on others, regardless if they agree or not, yew bring out the best or worst in them ....... kewl
as for love = logic, I wouldn't know as I don't experience any in my village ........ which seems logical

Interesting spelling, when yew think about it, of the word logic........

LO - "hello"
G - "gee"
IC - "I see"

One can see in the presence of light ...... light = love

I missed that phonetic attribute of LOGIC.
However, Logic's numerology is ONE.

L = 12
O = 15
G = 7
I = 9
C = 3

12 + 15 + 7 + 9 + 3 = 46 = 4 + 6 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

Thanks 4 pointing out the Phonetics of IT!

Ribbit

Ps: 2 be the C'n Village Idiot in the Village of the Blind, is 2 be the C'r of trUth.

Pps: IT's amazing how peeps don't see the fnords. They're everywhere.

edit on 6-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join