It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Logical Song of the Universe/Source/God!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs
reply to post by Starchild23

took you a long time to realize star child that this thread was a mindfu'k.

Life (here) is a mYndphUck!

Welcome to the desert of the Real!

Welcome to the Sandbox of Life!

The secret IS, don't let the kitty cover you up like a turd.

Ribbit

edit on 2-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Truth is contradictory by Nature butt that's because Nature (the Universe) is a Contradiction.

Ribbit

it is incredible all the nonsense that u bear shouting loud upon everybody else

when truth is not absolute constancy justifications for u, so what are u calling truth

u prove how all ur means is lies to deform truth

talk about contradictions then how truth is involved from what or where when all u see is contradiction

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Truth is contradictory by Nature butt that's because Nature (the Universe) is a Contradiction.

Ribbit

it is incredible all the nonsense that u bear shouting loud upon everybody else

when truth is not absolute constancy justifications for u, so what are u calling truth

u prove how all ur means is lies to deform truth

talk about contradictions then how truth is involved from what or where when all u see is contradiction

Yew yourself are a contradiction. Yew prove time-and-time again to be too stoopid to log onto the internet but there yew are, day-in day-out, proving even Stoopid can get sumthing right.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

The Law of Opposites dictates:

"Opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other."

The Law of Opposites applies to the opposites coming FROM Source!
Even a source will have an opposite.

Like the Source of Numbers is Zero, which is neither Negative nor Positive, but Negative & Positive are both the Opposites coming from Source, Zero.
Zero is merely the average of negative and positive. -1 and +1 average out at zero. It is a consequence. So it is with love and hate. Love and hate=the source.

The ying and the yang, so above so below, Yoda and Darth Vadar. Neo and Smith.

Hate is kNot the Opposite of Love!
I fear that fear may be the proper term.

Love is Source and Hate is kNot natural, thus, Hate is an Illusion that your mYnd has fabricated.
The source is both love and hate. HAte exists it is natural, anything that is experienced is natural as it exists. It is natural that we love and fear. Love is not all nor is fear.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz, i am counting sheep here. Love as source is merely your rhetoric.

In the Matrix, Smith was Hate, thus, Smith wasn't Real.
I know he wasn't real, neither was neo, neo's power over smith was illusion, so too was the source.

As to Love killing, that comment by me was mathematical simplicity, in that, Love negates Hate:

Hate = -1
Love = +1

(-1) + (+1) = 0

(Hate) + (Love) = Nothing

Sew how dew yew end up with SumThing, instead of NOthing?

(Hate) + (Love²) = Love
You have fudged the math to support your rhetoric. Source in Matrix was not love. Love2 does not exist. If love is the source, you cannot add source to source in order to negate that which does not exist, that being hate.

Light plus light= light.
Light plus light plus darkness( the abscense of light)= light.

So to with your neo+ source + smith.

"Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic." - Old Toad Proverb

"prisms are merely geometry that peelay with the constituents of light, I don't need a toy to comprehend the light"- Atlasastro.

"Logic is not absolute, the light is" -My Bum.

LOVE!

L = 12
O = 15
V = 22
E = 5
! = 1

12 + 15 + 22 + 5 + 1 = 55 = 5 + 5 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

Awwwwweeeee. Weeerrry cweevvver.

H=8
ATE= Eight
!= 3
8+8+3=19- 1+9=10= 1+ 0 = One.

See, I can do it too.

yew herd, I'm shep!

Yew need to go back to skewl!

Ribbit

No thanks, I recon yew know Baa bAa black sheep.

I can play this game with ewe.

:lol
edit on 3/2/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

hate is not fear,

hate is to the lack of freedom

fear is to the else power upon u

hate is totally subjective
fear is totally objective

they are both facts of truth when truth is freedom constancy resolved objectively in logics of absolute freedom superiority realms

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Yew yourself are a contradiction. Yew prove time-and-time again to be too stoopid to log onto the internet but there yew are, day-in day-out, proving even Stoopid can get sumthing right.

Ribbit

u prove the growth of stupid evil u as a constant are

to log onto smthg is to be out more, things are not what move to condition what is related to

u r proving now how all ur living reference are of evil fatal retarded forever

keep meaning things being ur living source since all ur means is to get any, u will soon reach ur end locked with everything as nothing forever

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

hate is not fear,
Yes it is.

Peeeeeeeeellllllllleaaaaaaaaassssse. I'm totally free to hate whatever description of hate you subject me to.

Don't ya hate that!

Subject to fear.

Does your poo taste funny? Stop eating it then.
A subjective emotion is an objective factoid. boooom.

they are both facts of truth when truth is freedom constancy resolved objectively in logics of absolute freedom superiority realms

Boobs are nice. true and factual. i wish more boobs were free instead of trapped by the brazier of hate. Thats were the love is!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

hate is not fear,
Yes it is.

NO IT IS NOT

Peeeeeeeeellllllllleaaaaaaaaassssse. I'm totally free to hate whatever description of hate you subject me to.

U PROVE THE EVIL U R, FREEDOM IS NOT ONE MEAN OR WILL BUT ABSOLUTE TRUTH RIGHTS

Don't ya hate that!

NO FEARING IS BEING BELOW EXISTING TO HATE
AGAIN THAT IS U BC U R EVIL FOREVER, ENJOYING INFERIORITY FOR ALL U CAN GET FOR FREE WHEN INFERIORITY BY DEFINITION CANNOT EXIST SO U KNOW THAT U CAN ALWAYS RECEIVE

Subject to fear.

Does your poo taste funny? Stop eating it then.
A subjective emotion is an objective factoid. boooom.
NO HATE IS THE EXCLUSIVE ONE THAT NEVER FEAR, IT IS THE MOST POWERFUL ENERGY SOURCE OF EXISTENCE CONSTANT REALITY
IT IS U THAT EAT UR POO SINCE WHAT U POO IS ALWAYS FROM SMTHG ELSE TOO WHILE U R EXCLUSIVELY FROM GETTING ANY

as for boobs u prove the evil end u love to live through, getting stuck with ur fancies on getting stuffs in dirt while loosing ur conscious and verbs, when everything is such wonderful opportunity to use for perfect life then u can b nothing energy for matters dirt life

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Quote box school anyone.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Even a source will have an opposite.

Yes! But kNot in this Spatial-Verse! It exists in the Spatial-Verse below this one.

White Light this verse = Black Light verse below
Gravity in this verse = Anti-gravity verse below
Matter in this verse = Anti-matter verse below

etc . . . .

The Law of Opposites applies to Source between verses as well.

Ribbit

edit on 3-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Zero is merely the average of negative and positive. -1 and +1 average out at zero. It is a consequence. So it is with love and hate. Love and hate=the source.

The ying and the yang, so above so below, Yoda and Darth Vadar. Neo and Smith.

Hate is kNot the Opposite of Love!

I fear that fear may be the proper term.

Love is Source and Hate is kNot natural, thus, Hate is an Illusion that your mYnd has fabricated.

The source is both love and hate. HAte exists it is natural, anything that is experienced is natural as it exists. It is natural that we love and fear. Love is not all nor is fear.

ZZZZZZzzzzzz, i am counting sheep here. Love as source is merely your rhetoric.

No it is kNot my rhetoric! Until yew understand the truth about the Universe and how it is kNot a Closed System, but rather, the most Perfect Lifeform possible and a Open System in-of-itself, yew won't have a clue what the truth is.

Hate is kNot natural and if yew will open your eYe and look at children, they have no hate in them, it has to be conditioned INTO them!
It's like a stanza from a poem I wrote:

It’s funny to watch children playing together without hate
How they don’t see each other as anything but a playmate
All the bigotry and hatred is nowhere to be seen
Until they get older and then it becomes routine

Hate = Control = Program (Agents in Matrix)

Wake up Neo/Neoette, the Matrix has yew!

Ribbit

Ps: Smith was kNot Neo's Opposite.
Yew clearly misinterpreted that movie!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

In the Matrix, Smith was Hate, thus, Smith wasn't Real.

I know he wasn't real, neither was neo, neo's power over smith was illusion, so too was the source.

As to Love killing, that comment by me was mathematical simplicity, in that, Love negates Hate:

Hate = -1
Love = +1

(-1) + (+1) = 0

(Hate) + (Love) = Nothing

Sew how dew yew end up with SumThing, instead of NOthing?

(Hate) + (Love²) = Love

You have fudged the math to support your rhetoric. Source in Matrix was not love. Love2 does not exist. If love is the source, you cannot add source to source in order to negate that which does not exist, that being hate.

Light plus light= light.
Light plus light plus darkness( the abscense of light)= light.

So to with your neo+ source + smith.

H=8
ATE= Eight
!= 3
8+8+3=19- 1+9=10= 1+ 0 = One.

See, I can do it too.

yew herd, I'm shep!

Oh mY God! Yew are dumb as a turd!

Light + Light = Light² = C + C = C² = MATTER

www.sciencedaily.com...

Yew are a mathematical idiot/imbecile (aka: mi = me = yew) that doesn't mYnd opening their mouth to prove IT!

Even your Hate math is stoopid! Look on your keyboard. What is an uppercase 1? Answer: !

! = 1

It's known as symbology, although sum have called them a fnord.

What doesn't exist is Logic in yew!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No thanks, I recon yew know Baa bAa black sheep.

I can play this game with ewe.

kNOw yew can't! Yew are a Product of your Education and when Wrong is the Teacher, Wrong is the Student, and Two Wrongs don't make a Right!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Boobs are nice. true and factual. i wish more boobs were free instead of trapped by the brazier of hate. Thats were the love is!

Yew are caught in the booby-trap!
But I must admit, it's a nice trap to be caught in.

Ribbit

Ps: They are kNot only true & factual, they are natural.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

reply to post by absolutely

Quote box school anyone.

Yew are wishing for a miracle there!

Sum things just weren't meant to be!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Yes! But kNot in this Spatial-Verse! It exists in the Spatial-Verse below this one.

etc . . . .
Manufacturing special circumstance to support the rhetoric.

Ribbit
Duuuuhhhhhhh! Did I not just say that in my previous post to you peevious post.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Oh mY God! Yew are dumb as a turd!
Wouldn't want you to feel like the only one now, would I?

You left out the small box, an extremely powerful magnet and a bunch of self obsessed nerds, like you, who think they know watts going on.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The scientists in you link manufactured special circumstances, like you do, to get a result.

Yew are a mathematical idiot/imbecile (aka: mi = me = yew) that doesn't mYnd opening their mouth to prove IT!

Maths is for the lame of mind, Zknows Zeno.

Even your Hate math is stoopid! Look on your keyboard. What is an uppercase 1? Answer: !

! = 1

It's known as symbology, although sum have called them a fnord.

Here little toadie, catch more of my (f)lies
neo, smith and the source. 3. trinity. 3. Symbology. Rhetoric. You smell. I win For Now Ordinary Rhetroric Dwindles.

What doesn't exist is Logic in yew!

Ribbit

The question really is: why can't you see it? Boom. Another ! for me.

MMMMuuuuhahahahahahaha. MMMMuuuuuhahahahahahaha.

edit on 6/2/12 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   

kNOw yew can't!
By simply playing, I prove you wrong. You math is bad.

Yew are a Product of your Education and when Wrong is the Teacher, Wrong is the Student, and Two Wrongs don't make a Right!

Ribbit

I am the product of life. I am right, as I am. You cannot prove me wrong. As I am. Educated simply by existing. I know the tree, because I have climbed it, I tasted the sap and I have smoked the leaf. I have watered roots and bee(n) blessed by the fruit. I swim in the ocean and I know it tastes of salt, bouyed by it and washed by the motion of waves. I lay with my women, and I know she is warm. I travel the planet, and I know wonder, as it is taught by purely existing.

Teacher is not you, and not me. It is one but can be three, punctuates the point of can't be seen. That point is you, that point is me.

A rat may give treats because it feels for the lost or lonesome.
I don't care what you think, or wether I am right or wrong. That is my treat to you too.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

etc . . . .
Manufacturing special circumstance to support the rhetoric.

Ribbit
Duuuuhhhhhhh! Did I not just say that in my previous post to you peevious post.

Here is what I wrote in another thread:

Here's a optical photo of Centaurus A:

messier.seds.org...

And here's a Tri-composite (X-ray + Radio + Optical) photo of Centaurus A:

chandra.harvard.edu...

In the first pic, it appears there is a Huge Sun/Star in the center of the galaxy, which is coming from the Massive DUAL back-2-back black holes at the center of the galaxy. eYe've read peeps saying that the massive black hole (they think there is only one black hole) is spherical but the ONLY spherical black hole that exists is the one that surrounds the Universe, which is what defines the Universe, butt it does kNot confine IT. There R 3 types of black holes:

1. Innies (flat like a coin)
2. Outies (flat like a coin)
3. Spherical (round like a ball)

The Innies can also be Outies and the Outies can also be Innies, but they are primarily one or the other but the Spherical ONE only goes one direction, Positive to Negative, and We reside in the Positive Verse and that Spherical Black Hole is what surrounds the Universe, both Spatial Verses, and is the key factor in Y things R the way they R. The math of all is 2 + 2 + 1 =

www.youtube.com...

Black Holes are doorways between the TWO Spatial Verses and Time links them as ONE UNI-verse. One side of the Black Hole is open 2 this spatial verse and the other side is open 2 the other spatial verse above/below this one. Because science doesn't realize there are TWO massive flat back-2-back black holes at the center of ALL galaxies, they think IT is spherical but they aren't and there are sum that think the two black holes would repel one another but they are back-2-back on the Nothing side, sew there is nothing to repel and the magnetic forces coming from the open side, create a spherical magnetosphere that keep the two black holes alligned with one another.

Also, the 2nd photo above shows the remnants of the Birthing Plume of Centaurus A. The two dual massive back-2-back black holes are the birthing canals of that galaxy and all galaxies have 2 dual massive back-2-back black holes at their center, even the galaxy NASA found that doesn't have enough mass 2 support its massive "black hole" at its center, but that's based on their 2nd Law of Thermodynamics theories and is Y that galaxy defies their theories, when in fact, that galaxy is easily explained by the Perpetual Motion Universe Theory, which explains Galactic Birth, since that galaxy is an ancient galaxy, and the PMU theory explains much more.

Galaxies are born ONE AT A TIME! Also, the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics dictates that there is no reason for anything and no order 2 anything and that everything is going 2 entropy but the Hubble is proving there is PERFECT ORDER to the Universe! Sew the Hubble itself has PROVED the Universe is kNot a Closed System, thus, it is an Open System.

If U were hip on all the new discoveries, U could follow my train of thought butt since most of U are still in the Stone Age, U call me the fool! U R the Fools!

THE PMU Theory explains the trUth about Gravity and where ALL the Anti-matter is, along with everything else.

U have no clue what the trUth is, my friend! U have been played 4 the fool U R.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

You left out the small box, an extremely powerful magnet and a bunch of self obsessed nerds, like you, who think they know watts going on.

www.sciencedaily.com...

The scientists in you link manufactured special circumstances, like you do, to get a result.

The Spatial Verse above/below this One is PURELY Negative, thus, IT has the magntic forces necessary to collide those light particles 2gether to create MATTER!

U R a fool!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join