It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Logical Song of the Universe/Source/God!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

You eez da funnyness.

How Neo defeated Smith (hate) in the end was He realized he had to Love Smith, because Source cannot beget Source!

Actually, it was the script that beat Smith. Neo was not real, nor was he in love with Smith. He was unconcerned by smith, smith was merely a spoilt brat who loved himself and thought he was better then all humanity, Sound familiar?

Hate cannot kill Hate and Love cannot kill Love. Therefrom, Hate can kill Love but it cannot kill Love² and it takes Love² to kill Hate because Love cannot kill Hate by itself.

If love kills anything, it becomes hate. Love squared does not exist. It is either love or it is not. It is either the source or it is not.

At the end of the movie, after Smith entered Neo, they cut to Neo with Source and a bright Light emitted from Neo. That was Source adding her Love with Neo's Love, to create Love², which killed Smith, killed Hate.

No, it was an act of desperation in order to maintain itself as the source, as Smith was growing like a cancer. Neo was merely a Chemo treatment. A pre-ordained antidote, a synthesis of Thesis and Antithesis. Without one, the other cannot exist. Destroy one, and the other is destroyed.

Without my genius, you can't be stupid. That kind of thing.

Muhahahahaha. MMMMuuuuuuuhahahahahahaha.

The Oracle: Do you see her die?
Neo: No.
The Oracle: You have the sight now, Neo. You are looking at the world without time.
Neo: Then why can't I see what happens to her?
The Oracle: We can never see past the choices we don't understand.
Neo: Are you saying I have to choose whether Trinity lives or dies?
The Oracle: No, you've already made the choice. Now you have to understand it.
Neo: No. I can't do that. I won't.
The Oracle: Well, you have to.
Neo: Why?
The Oracle: Because you're the One.

The Matrix- Reloaded.

Ribbit

Fart!

The Law of Opposites dictates:

"Opposites cannot exist without each other and if one exists, so too does the other."

The Law of Opposites applies to the opposites coming FROM Source! Like the Source of Numbers is Zero, which is neither Negative nor Positive, but Negative & Positive are both the Opposites coming from Source, Zero.

Hate is kNot the Opposite of Love! Love is Source and Hate is kNot natural, thus, Hate is an Illusion that your mYnd has fabricated.
In the Matrix, Smith was Hate, thus, Smith wasn't Real.

As to Love killing, that comment by me was mathematical simplicity, in that, Love negates Hate:

Hate = -1
Love = +1

(-1) + (+1) = 0

(Hate) + (Love) = Nothing

Sew how dew yew end up with SumThing, instead of NOthing?

(Hate) + (Love²) = Love

(-1) + (+1²) = ONE

"Love is the Light when Filtered thru the Prism of Logic." - Old Toad Proverb

LOVE!

L = 12
O = 15
V = 22
E = 5
! = 1

12 + 15 + 22 + 5 + 1 = 55 = 5 + 5 = 10 = 1 + 0 = ONE

Yew need to go back to skewl!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Then why can't computers love? Why can't technology feel love?

You have shown nothing but your own quotes (which are largely opinion, and very ungrounded) as proof of your claims.

Come on, show us some philosophical basis for your statements! Show us scientific research stating that love and logic come from the same place!

It is inefficient to use your own opinions as proof of what you are saying, because then it isn't proof.

Why can't computers Love? They can, IF they had a Soul attached/connected to them.

One night, a few weeks ago, one of my litte wood rats I feed, brought me a french fry, set it down next to me, then came over to me (a few inches away from the french fry) and put her front feet up on my propping arm, looked at me for a few seconds, as if to say: "That's for you!"" and then got her a french fry from their food bowl and ran off with it. Love! All lifeforms on this planet, that have an individual Soul powering them, have Love! Where does IT come from? Genetics?

How IS IT even a stupid chicken has Logic? All lifeforms on this planet, that have an individual Soul powering them, have Logic. Where does IT come from? Genetics?

The Law of Shapes dictates:

"Everything goes to a Sphere, if possible, for even the sum of all Numbers is a Sphere."

If you were to take an eYe dropper and squeeze out a drop of water, while in outer space, and watch the drop with a high-speed macro-lensed camera, you'd see the drop of water "bounce" itself into a Perfect Sphere. What causes that? Gravity?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Love is not felt in the mind. It is felt in the heart. Logic doesn't come from the heart; it comes from the mind.

Love is not logic. Any man here can tell you that.

The heart pumps blood. Nothing is felt there unless you're having a coronary. Love and logic are both perceived in the mind.

Love (in my opinion) is an attraction which exists between all things for ultimately we all came from the one Source, and it is the love, the attraction between all things which will one day lead us all back to this Source.

Logic is a process. Everything is ultimately logical if you understand all the variables involved. It is a process which governs all things.

Now, as we are all born of love through and for a purpose governed by logic, then maybe they're not so different after all....

Well barked, my Little Wolf friend!

I'd like to add that Logic is a Mathematical Process.
Math is the Universal Language because it is the Language of the Universe, the Language of God/WE/Source!

Ribbit

edit on 2-2-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BBalazs

love is born of attraction.
to what you may say?
i will tell you if admit love is born from attraction not logic or touchy feely emotions (which are a reaction)

Logic is Mathematical by Nature and Math is the Physics behind the Law of Attraction, sew Logic & Love are governed by the Law of Attraction, thus, of the same Source!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

If your belief is Logic=Love then why are your posts devoid of both?

I did kNot say Logic equals Love, I said Love is Born of Logic, thus, Logic is Love's Mother.

The reason Y yew think mY posts are void of both is because yew have Bad Logic, sew yew can kNot even C the truth if yew had eYes in your butthole.

Ever hear of Tuff-Love?
If yew were a chid, I'd candy-coat the truth 4U butt yew are knot a child, sew I stick the candy inside a habanero pepper and shove it up your butt because I know that when yew chew on that, yew'll get IT eventually!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

Hate is kNot the Opposite of Love! Love is Source and Hate is kNot natural, thus, Hate is an Illusion that your mYnd has fabricated.

Ribbit

on the contrary miss froggy, love is the illusion and hate is real

when truth is freedom and love is what left from rejecting truth, then forcing an attachement to any in the excuse of inventions or wills or needs or constancy sake generate a real reaction of any negatively meaning its freedom right from knowing being forced,

where there is two there is truth, when force and reaction exist then that is all what is

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

Smith and Neo are one.
Each of us is conditioned by the system, everyone is part of the system, there is a false identity running your life, it is inside you, like an extra one. It is the mind that is conditioned so it can not be trusted (Smith). The voices in your head are part of the program (the conditioning), the victim and the bully, the ego, the mind. Language is learned and as soon as we start to talk we can't stop, chatter, chatter, chatter. Even if the mouth isn't moving and there's no one around, the chatter continues. This is the 'normal' human condition. There is no one around and the conversing back and forth goes on incessantly but who are you talking to? Who are you talking to? There is no one there.
Smith and Neo represent this. In the film Neo has to realize that he is one, not two.

WOW!
Yew said SumThing coherently!

Yew missed SumThing though. Smith & Neo are kNot One, Smith & Neo & Source are One!

Smith + Neo + Source = ONE

1 + 1 + 1 = ONE

3 = ONE

Past + Present + Future = NOW

Ribbit

Ps: Ever notice the Mason's Symbol has THREE parts to IT?

Square + Compass + G = ONE

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

The Law of Opposites applies to the opposites coming FROM Source! Like the Source of Numbers is Zero, which is neither Negative nor Positive, but Negative & Positive are both the Opposites coming from Source, Zero.

in the earlier post i proved the stupid frog, here the proof of the evil frog

source is zero?? o really? so ur god is what abuse zero while never using its freedom but just for that taking from zero everything
so for u and ur god truth is zero? literally and objectively
an equation that justify creation powers for fanciful bored wills?

yea sure absolute source truth is a random equation of zero constancy that any freak can destabilize to have fun with

welcome to existence ruled by evil life absolutely justfiying any random living mouth pretending knowing any

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
love is the opposite of logics

therefore without starting to prove it we can assert as a fact that love is inferiority sense when logics are all to superiority freedom ways

love is what rejected and abused and killed all logics ways to stay a profit, while found itself left with a sense that is vulgarity of primitif expression saying the need of logics, when out of all logics that sense would subjectively move or mean an attachement to anything else, even if it is total opposite

logics is to freedom superiority in sorting freedom absolute constancy knowing that constant dont repeat its fact whole, so logics are needed to sort it out correctly for constant truth value, if constancy is not the least fact of truth reference then positive sense is lost forever, when constancy value as the stable peaceful ground is the fundamental reason of relative superiority that through constant abstraction is absolute positive sense

love is evil life of powerful conscious stands that mean to justify holding all captive out of least logics rights to do

now from where they came out with that excuse, and how truth somehow gave it to exist from liars pretenders ?

from inferiority that truth know since truth is absolute superiority freedom so relative superiority always existence

from what excuse what cant b related at all to truth must still be related to since any is only out of or in truth

the only excuse is love, as meaning superiority from inferiors

once truth throw this there is no excuse, any can force itself to love what is right since it is inferior and superior is always a plus yeah

Yew speak of Love & Logic as If there IS only ONE of each, when Math teaches yew there are Three forms of both:

1. Logic
2. Bad Logic
3. Void of Logic

1. Love
2. Bad Love
3. Void of Love

Sew when you say Love is the opposite of Logic, yew are incorrect. Bad Love is the Opposite of Logic and Bad Logic is the Opposite of Love and void of either, IS neither.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ribbit

on the contrary miss froggy, love is the illusion and hate is real

when truth is freedom and love is what left from rejecting truth, then forcing an attachement to any in the excuse of inventions or wills or needs or constancy sake generate a real reaction of any negatively meaning its freedom right from knowing being forced,

where there is two there is truth, when force and reaction exist then that is all what is

There's your Bad Logic showing thru again!

When there is Two, there is kNot trUth. It's when there is Three, that yew find the trUth hidden between the Two!

Your atoms have Three Trons in them, cept'n hydrogen, and they are the building blocks of ALL. Sew how dew yew get Two from that? Answer: Bad Logic!

When science takes their supposed anti-matter (it's actually negative matter) and allow it to come into contact with positive matter, they ANNIHILATE each other and yew end up with NOthing. That's exactly how yew dualistic peeps are, you War with each other and ANNIHILATE one another. I wonder Y?

(-1) + (+1) = Nothing

But when yew see the truth that there are Three sides to ALL, then yew can C the Two becoming the One Perfection:

-1 0 +1

Nothing's Perfect!
What a Contradiction!
But the Universe/God/Source IS a Contradiction!

Ribbit

Ps: BTW - the anagram for "annihilate" is: Nail In Hate / Hate An I Nil

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

in the earlier post i proved the stupid frog, here the proof of the evil frog

source is zero?? o really? so ur god is what abuse zero while never using its freedom but just for that taking from zero everything
so for u and ur god truth is zero? literally and objectively
an equation that justify creation powers for fanciful bored wills?

yea sure absolute source truth is a random equation of zero constancy that any freak can destabilize to have fun with

welcome to existence ruled by evil life absolutely justfiying any random living mouth pretending knowing any

This IS kNot Life my friend! This is an Illusion and yew've boUght into IT.

Also, Zero is kNot NOthing, it occupies a finite amount of Space & Time, just as All numbers dew!

NOthing = NOthing

Zero = SumThing

Zero = ONE

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Zero = ONE

Just one example of faulty logic on your part...pretty funny, considering how you apparently know all about logic.

Love is not logic. Maybe it is to you, but it's pretty clear by now that your logic is less than infallible.

Love is nature. Logic explains it. Love cannot explain itself, so there is Logic, which puts Love into words.

Just because I can define a car, does not make me a car.

Give me a precise definition of Love, and you are on your way to successfully creating an argument.

So far, all you've done is use "bad logic" (to use your terms) which makes no sense.

And I repeat: quoting yourself does not count as evidence that what you say is true.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

When there is Two, there is kNot trUth. It's when there is Three, that yew find the trUth hidden between the Two!

here what prove u being screwd by truth

three is to existence fake realities, when there is two then third is just real of two, not true missy

while when truth is then existence is only protecting it

truth is constancy missy not a curiosity of one to pretend inventing knowing itself, stupid evil

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
that is how u evil livings suffer from duality u cant get rid of no matter what powerful god u r

truth force u to stay in double shapes of ways, u cant b one but through walking and being in truth absolutely free out of it constant while meaning all to

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, I'm glad you took the time to confuse me...this thread officially no longer makes any kind of sense.

I stand by what I said: Love is not Logic. Shakespeare knew it, almost every man knows it, women wish it was but secretly know it isn't, and scientists and even the Webster dictionary say it isn't.

Thanks for trying, but it was a futile effort. And by the way, this whole illusion thing you say I've bought into...well, it looks like you're pretty deep into this whole toad thing (not to be rude). I don't know if it's affected your logic, but...I am not into any illusion. I'm doing my best to break the illusion for everyone else. And please don't use this to avoid the issue of your logic. I appreciate directly related, no nonsense responses...though I'm not sure I'll be back to this thread.

You're welcome to try.

Have a good day.

edit on CThursdaypm404019f19America/Chicago02 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

took you a long time to realize star child that this thread was a mindfu'k.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Zero = ONE

Just one example of faulty logic on your part...pretty funny, considering how you apparently know all about logic.

Love is not logic. Maybe it is to you, but it's pretty clear by now that your logic is less than infallible.

Love is nature. Logic explains it. Love cannot explain itself, so there is Logic, which puts Love into words.

Just because I can define a car, does not make me a car.

Give me a precise definition of Love, and you are on your way to successfully creating an argument.

So far, all you've done is use "bad logic" (to use your terms) which makes no sense.

And I repeat: quoting yourself does not count as evidence that what you say is true.

Your Logic is seriously lacking for want, Starchild! I never said Love IS Logic, I said it is BORN OF LOGIC, thus, Love is Logical and Logic is Lovable!

Are yew sew dumb yew can't even understand the english language and the math therein?

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

First, let's deal with the Last statement. When One has Bad Logic, Correct Logic looks like Bad Logic 2 them.

Second, let's deal with the first statement. Love & Truth are both Born of Logic and Love & Truth define the Universe because both, by collapsing onto one another, create Life, just as the Universe collapses onto itself to create the most Perfect Lifeform possible, the Lifeform yew know as God/Source.

"When you have nothing, you have everything because there's always Love & Truth and it is thru Love that you find Truth and it is thru Truth that you find Love, because Love & Truth IS Everything & Nothing all-in-one!" - Old Toad Proverb

Man's number is said to be Six:

F = 6

Man + Lie = Life (false life)

eYe + Man = If

eYe = I
I = Infinite
f = finite

If = ONE = Life (true life)

"Love is caring for others more than yourself, without expecting anything in return!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

here what prove u being screwd by truth

three is to existence fake realities, when there is two then third is just real of two, not true missy

while when truth is then existence is only protecting it

truth is constancy missy not a curiosity of one to pretend inventing knowing itself, stupid evil

Truth is contradictory by Nature butt that's because Nature (the Universe) is a Contradiction.

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I stand by what I said: Love is not Logic.

Yew are dumber than a turd!

How many times dew I have to tell yew that LOVE IS kNot LOGIC, LOVE IS LOGICAL, thus, BORN OF LOGIC!

Yew are a mathematical imbecile!

Mathematical Imbecile = MI = Me = Yew

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join