It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Example: The TSA Can't possibly have a place in the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Possibly the Most Incompetent TSA Story Yet

The storyline:

• TSA screener finds two pipes in passenger's bags.
  • Screener determines that they're not a threat.
  • Screener confiscates them anyway, because of their "material and appearance."
  • Because they're not actually a threat, screener leaves them at the checkpoint.
  • Everyone forgets about them.
  • Six hours later, the next shift of TSA screeners notices the pipes and -- not being able to explain how they got there and, presumably, because of their "material and appearance" -- calls the police bomb squad to remove the pipes.
  • TSA does not evacuate the airport, or even close the checkpoint, because -- well, we don't know why.

I don't even know where to begin.

Originally found: www.schneier.com...
Source article: www.cnn.com...

Can you imagine a global elite counting on the TSA for "transportation security?"

I think not.

In fact, they only thing they can count on is..... karma.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The first thing that came to mind when it kinda turned into a false pipe bomb threat is the number of incidents involving people who put stickers for the band 'This Bike is a Pipe Bomb' on their bikes, only to be unhappily surprised when the police destroyed the bikes for the face value of the sticker.

Not exactly related, but this thread could use some humor. I think the TSA isn't totally made up of bumbling fools, but the news loves to make them look like that so we feel safer in their hands more so than afraid of their hands.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

From what I've seen of a lot of TSA personnel on youtube, I'll have to agree with you on this one. The average employee seems to be an obese sicko, low intelligence and with a fondness for groping strangers and their children.

edit on 1/2/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The TSA is just a group of morons that think they are above the law. Go to the airport someday and just watch them. I travel a lot and I get a kick out of watching these fools. I'm sorry to be harsh, but they aren't a bunch of rocket scientists. Mostly, just a bunch of people you'd find working at your local mall or convention center.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
In my opinion, if there is a nwo, then the tsa is just like the police, another useful pawn they have at their control. I would be sure that the power elite have their own network of security and transportation, I highly doubt they would use ours.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know where to begin - by firing most of them.
I feel so much safer after reading this:

TSA officials said the checkpoint was not closed, nor was the terminal evacuated, during the incident. The bomb squad was called "out of an abundance of caution," the TSA said.

It might have been a bomb so out of an abundance of caution they let everyone stay.

Dumb and dumber, part 2?

Typical Federal efficiency for you,
your tax dollars hard(LY) at work

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I say fire them all and replace them with adequately trained individuals who are actually going to be a deterrent, and capible of preventing a terrorist attack. What we hear about the current group is more horrendous or in this case comical everyday.
These could even hide their own Easter eggs.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I say fire them all and replace them with adequately trained individuals who are actually going to be a deterrent, and capible of preventing a terrorist attack. What we hear about the current group is more horrendous or in this case comical everyday.
These could even hide their own Easter eggs.

I couldn't agree anymore with you.

edit on 4-2-2012 by KnightFire because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join