It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world, You should start paying attention! WW3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I wanted to point out some information many people may not have noticed in the past 10 years since america has been in war. I have no idea what is going on lately , but honestly between the odd noises in the sky, shipment of tanks and other nervous issues that are popping up lately, who knows what is next, but i promise you this, there is always a next, meaning the next big issue, catastrophe., war, earthquake, nuke
seeing how I dislike uploading files, this is a cut and paste

Here is the enemy to america, no not russia, no not china, (only smart people say that)

Please notice between our allies, democratized nations, soldiers from war (Iraq ), and other interest groups, we have a complete circle around Iran, Very interesting if you look where American soldiers or allies and pretend that the map is a game of RISK

So what is the issue? Iraq and Iran is the main one. Iraq war is done, were done with it, as much as we are done with it that is. Next one Iran, not yet, but it will happen.

here is what is interesting

Babylon (Arabic: بابل, Babil; Akkadian: Bābili(m);[1] Sumerian logogram: KÁ.DINGIR.RAKI;[1] Hebrew: בבל, Bābel;[1] Greek: Βαβυλών, Babylōn) was an Akkadian city-state (founded in 1867 BC by an Amorite dynasty) of ancient Mesopotamia, the remains of which are found in present-day Al Hillah, Babil Province, Iraq,
From Wiki

ancient Babylon is modern day Iraq, mayybe not the exactly in Iraq, but around the area. Interesting, note this because this is connected to revelations and the whore of babylon

which is

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
From bible

So Iraq was onece Babylon, which we invaded and Iran was....

Elam was an ancient civilization located in what is now southwest Iran.
wiki

The First Babylonian Dynasty was established by an Amorite chieftain named Sumu-abum in 1894 BC, who declared independence from the neighboring city-state of Kazallu. The Amorites were not native to Mesopotamia, but were semi nomadic Semitic invaders from the lands to the west. Babylon controlled little surrounding territory until it became the capital of Hammurabi's empire a century later (r. 1792–1750 BC). Hammurabi is famous for codifying the laws of Babylonia into the Code of Hammurabi that has had a lasting influence on legal thought. Subsequently, the city of Babylon continued to be the capital of the region known as Babylonia. Hammurabi's empire quickly dissolved after his death, although the Amorite dynasty remained in power until 1595 BC when they were overthrown by the invading Hittites from Asia Minor. Following the sack of Babylon by the Hittites, the Kassites invaded and took over Babylon, ushering in a dynasty that was to last for 435 years until 1160 BC. The city was renamed Karanduniash during this period. The Kassites originated from the Zagros Mountains to the north east of Mesopotamia. However, Kassite Babylon eventually became subject to domination by Elam and Assyria, both nations often interfering in or controlling Babylon during the Kassite period. The Assyrian king Tukulti-Ninurta I took the throne of Babylon in 1235 BC, becoming the first native Mesopotamian to rule there. It has been estimated that Babylon was the largest city in the world from ca. 1770 to 1670 BC, and again between ca. 612 and 320 BC. It was perhaps the first city to reach a population above 200,000.[
wiki

Assyria was a Semitic Akkadian kingdom, extant as a nation state from the late 25th or early–24th century BC to 608 BC[1] centred on the Upper Tigris river, in northern Mesopotamia (present day northern Iraq)
wiki

So at one time, Babylon was conqured by Iran(elam) and Iraq(Assyria)

Where does this all going?

We are now invading Iran and Iraq, (not yet Iran) We can see that our western civilization (possible Vatican connections) are right at this moment taking a very literal stance against these two countires which are (modern Babylon).
You could call this a modern representation of Ch 17. The scary thing is that we (united states) are also probably trying to usher in the era of the Messiah as well as Iran. This prophecy has been fulfilled to the extent of TPTB , but the real whore of babylon is either (america/western civilization or more profoundly Vatican itself)
Prophecy is being fulfilled by all governments either coincidentally or controlled by another interest group (I;E vatican)
edit on 1-2-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I predict the World War 3 will be renamed to World War for Oil.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I have nothing to add other than to say:

Very good interpretation I think.

So using what you know and suspect,
what is the rest of the story?

What are the puzzle pieces of symbology.
Coming to this theory, you must have more?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I have nothing to add other than to say:

Very good interpretation I think.

So using what you know and suspect,
what is the rest of the story?

What are the puzzle pieces of symbology.
Coming to this theory, you must have more?

Separate from beliefs (meaning separate from my 2nd coming theory ) would be more issues within America/EU/UK, financial Crisis, Earthquake causing a world issue, no more money in banks, Stereotypical doom issues, that have yet to come in 2012 yet, February should be a month to remember, remember this. if not this month, spring

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ok, but where DO Russia and China come into it?
edit on 1-2-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
Ok, but where DO Russia and China come into it?

Russia and China initiates the real WW3. A flag with the color Red in it invades America. Consider the Middle east issues as a domino effect . Russia and China alredy have a strong stance with iran. Russia has said an attack on Iran soil is a attack on Moscow

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

So in the bible does it say anything about a huge military? And if that side was good or evil?

Just wondering, it would be interesting to know. Because coming up against Iran, Russia and China, and possibly north Korea and maybe some south American countries would be immense. Even though I reckon it would still be a fairly even war.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So in the bible does it say anything about a huge military? And of that side was good or evil?

Just wondering, it would be interesting to know. Because coming up against Iran, Russia and China, and possibly north Korea and maybe some south American countries would be immense. Even though I reckon it would still be a fairly even war.

Well I try to keep the bible wrapped under Middle east as a middle east issue. The world was flat back then. So revelation should b e more profoundly wrapped within m.e. culture.

For example, excellent example, Revelation has said : cah 3: 9: I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars, I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world, to test those who live on the earth.

This is an obvious remark against Zionist Jews. (again not against the Jewish religion (i practice some judaism) But more against those who Hide under the religion of Judaism but do not accept God, such as George Soro, perfect example.
What I am saying is that, it is difficult what will happen to america during the bible when there was never an america to begin with.

The only example would be Rome, Rome has a considerable influence on America and should be considerd as this Ancient Rome Equals America

Ancient Rome had finicial issues too that involved housing, because the soliders would have free housing, after they went to war most of them were dead and the houses just sat there. Just like america, Free water, bread and entertainment were always available. America only gives out free water, free food (E BT card, churches, organization)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I see what you mean, about there not being a modern day. But I thought the bible held prophecies and future predictions based on what God showed them and they wrote down.

So wouldn't they have written about huge world powers that wouldn't have been confusible with the middle east and rome?

Unless these things have come to pass already?

I'm not very good with the whole bible thing. But I would have thought powers of the world would be mentioned. Or does the bible not concern anyone who doesn't originate from the old world powers and civilizations.

Sorry just trying to understand..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I see what you mean, about there not being a modern day. But I thought the bible held prophecies and future predictions based on what God showed them and they wrote down.

So wouldn't they have written about huge world powers that wouldn't have been confusible with the middle east and rome?

Unless these things have come to pass already?

I'm not very good with the whole bible thing. But I would have thought powers of the world would be mentioned. Or does the bible not concern anyone who doesn't originate from the old world powers and civilizations.

Sorry just trying to understand..

the seven bowls of God's warth (again God causes the pain pain equals knowledge and learning) Rev 16 12: the sixth angel poured out his bowl on the great river of euphrates, and its water was dried up to prepare the way for the kings from the East .

This is the only example of a possible china confrontation

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Kings of the east, I see.

Does it go on to say what these kings do? Or why?

I know it probably doesn't. But that's the sort of things I like to dig at to see where it leads.

Oh well, keep up the deciphering of the bible. Maybe it will show us something. I'm not religious myself but sometimes It's amazing what the bible has to say.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   

The U.S. doesn't give a doodlysquat about Jesus beyond his believers and less than half of america are his believers.

To decode Revelation you need the book of Daniel. Daniel gives you the keys to deciphering prophecy as he comes right out and tells you what certain words mean in the prophetic language.

I have a thead going right now called prophecy 101 that provides the keys Daniel gives us.

In the prophetic language a "Woman" is a system of beliefs or faith. A woman given wings of an eagle means a religious system that is pure and holy and of God, while the woman with the wings of a stork represents an unholy religious belief system that is from Satan and impure.

So here's how you decipher the words:

Winds=wars
Beasts=kingdoms, nations, political systems
Woman=religious belief system or faith
Babylon=man's way of reaching God, traditions of men putting themselves before God
Frog spirits=demonic doctrines from Satan
Seas=multitudes of people, the world in general
Trees= individuals
Plagues/Locusts=doctrines of God that torment man
Fire=God's wrath, God's judgement on man
antichrist= those people against the Messiah
The False Prophet=he who performs fake "miracles", has the power to change dates and times and the power to "absolve" sins (the AntiChrist may have this same power)
The 144,000= the reborn 12 tribes of Israel
Whore of Babylon that rides the Beast=Religious belief system in control of kingdoms, nations or political systems.

The 4th Beast in Daniel's prophecy is Rome, this same beast is the Beast of Revelation. What is the religious belief system that controls and influences the entire world as of 2011? The R.C.C. and Caesar isn't dead, he just changed his name to the Pope. The Roman Empire isn't dead, it just changed it's name to Roman Catholicism and went from just being limited to the mediteranean and europe to being all over the world and in every country.

Revelation 14:4

4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

Many people have no clue how to read Revelation 14:4, they think the 144,000 have to be men that never had sex with a woman and is a virgin and this is completely false. The 144k are those people who didn't consort with demonic religious belief systems not of God, they only followed Jesus and didn't get caught up in the religious traditions of men. This isn't saying that only 144k will be saved but that they are the firstfruits of the harvest, the first people to become the sons of God and they will be the administrators and government officials during Christ's 1000 year reign.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

The U.S. doesn't give a doodlysquat about Jesus beyond his believers and less than half of america are his believers.

To think that vatican doesnt have their hands in things is a giant unstatement. The Mafia were all catholics and began in italy as well, now the "Mafia" has officially infiltrated politics within our government.

Vatican is controling the strings

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

To think that vatican doesnt have their hands in things is a giant unstatement. The Mafia were all catholics and began in italy as well, now the "Mafia" has officially infiltrated politics within our government.

Absolutely, without a doubt. Take a look at the U.S., it looks just like the image of the Beast in Revelation. The Beast in Revelation is the Roman Empire, the exact same 4th Beast in the book of Daniel. Now who sits in Rome? The Vatican, more precisely The Pope who lays claim to all the titles Caesar had? The Pope.

The U.S. is the image of the Beast.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Absolutely, without a doubt. Take a look at the U.S., it looks just like the image of the Beast in Revelation. The Beast in Revelation is the Roman Empire, the exact same 4th Beast in the book of Daniel. Now who sits in Rome? The Vatican, more precisely The Pope who lays claim to all the titles Caesar had? The Pope.

The U.S. is the image of the Beast.

Indeed that is a possiblity, i am open to call against the unite states at any turn. but i believe it is the westrn civilization altogether.

I just explained how vatican (united states/eu/uk) are taking revelation as a literal device and are attacking iran and iraq (is it really all just coincidence, I doubt it)

all bible prophecies have come to past during the ancient times. All those books have forseen the info

now if we can get that ezekial temple built (if it is a literal interpretation
edit on 2-2-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join