It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Peace Lily Diary (TJWC)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Naval Hospital Philadelphia
Initial Missing Person Report on Patient: 20120301F
AKA – “Lily Tesla”
Physician Assigned: Dr. U.D. Eldridge
Date: October 28, 2011

Patient 20120301F was found by city police wandering the Naval shipyards in what appeared to be a stupor. She was brought to Bellevue Hospital on October 18, 2011 by city police officers Hans Kammler and Andrew Furuseth. Patient presented with apparent psychotic depression and no grasp of reality. After 10 days of observation in the Alfred Bielek Psychiatric Observation Ward, Patient 20120301F was found to be missing.

In an effort to fully cooperate with Philadelphia law enforcement, this initial report is being distributed to the Philadelphia police departments as well as all city hospitals. Patient 20120301F is considered to be delusional and possibly dangerous. Also, to help with the investigation and profiling of the patient, Naval Hospital Philadelphia is releasing excerpts of what is called ‘The Peace Lily Diary’. This journal was on patient 20120301F at the time she was initially found wandering by city police.

All information in this case is being handled through the security office of Dr. Roosevelt. Attached please find current photo of the patient as well as the diary excerpts.

The “Peace Lily Diary” Excerpts -

Day 43 – Dear Diary, it has been 43 days since I became aware of my gift. A blessing from above! A chance to make a beautiful and positive difference in a dark world! When I first felt the gift come upon me, I didn’t know what to do with it. Now, after 43 days of learning and practicing with it, I am confident I can use it fully. I am in awe and am grateful that I have been chosen to have this gift to be able to travel through time. It is an honor and a big responsibility. I hope I am worthy of it.

Day 47 – Dear Diary, As much as I’d like to go forward in time to see the future, I know that I can not waste this precious gift and therefore I have decided to go back in time to correct as many ‘wrongs’ as I can in the world. I have completed a list of tragedies I will start correcting and upon completion of these corrections, I will reevaluate and make another ‘to be corrected’ list.. I believe that through peace, love, compromise and negotiation I will be able to help change the world and avert the disasters that have happened and those that could still happen. My name is Lily and I will be a peace lily through the ages.

I must stay within the English speaking world in my travels through time. It is the only language I speak, but the heavens knew that when they gave me this gift. There are many time periods and events on my list to go and bring peace to. I will carry you, dear diary, and record all that I do. I am so excited and blessed to be doing this!

Day 50 – Dear Diary, my first attempt to help change humanity for the best did not work out. I attempted to save the good women and men from the Salem Witch Trials. I thought this would be easy. I went to those in the town and used logic and love, but instead of listening to me, I was chased out of town at the end of a pitchfork. I will not be discouraged. This is a gift from Heaven and I will endeavor to be worthy of it.

Day 51 – Dear Diary, once again I have failed. Today I went back in time to speak with the founding fathers of the United States. I wished to speak to them about the evils of slavery and that, even though it is practiced in the rest of the world, we must not allow it to happen. I spoke with love in my heart and logic on my lips. I could see in the eyes of some of them that they knew this to be true. However, they said that in order to have a ‘united’ states they needed to bow to the economic pressures of the plantation owners. Then they pushed me out the door and said I’d be of more help to my country if I helped Mrs. Ross with her sewing. I have failed again.

Day 53 – Dear Diary, yesterday was Sunday and so I took the day off to gather myself together and pray for guidance. I felt strengthened and so this morning I went back in time to see President Johnson. The date was August 1964. I used logic and love and pleaded with him to keep our ships out of the Gulf of Tonkin, out of the whole region. But he laughed at me and called security. I time jumped back here as soon as I could. I am so angry. I feel anger building ...

Day 54 – Dear Diary, today I went back in time to April 14, 1865. I wished to save Abraham Lincoln from assassination. The man wanted to bring Americans together and to help rebuild the South after a long and bloody war. I went, knowing I’d find Booth in the bar drinking next door to Fords Theatre just before he was to assassinate Lincoln. I wish I could say that I was full of love and used logic, but the bitterness that I feel and the anger towards stupidity is growing. When I found Booth I told him of all the things Lincoln wanted to do FOR the South, but Booth wouldn’t listen. His swagger and ego were overwhelming. Everyone was carrying a gun and I saw a rifle sitting by the table. When I could no longer take his pompous attitude and stupidity, I grabbed for the rifle. When I turned around to shoot him, he was already gone. Within minutes I heard shouting that President Lincoln had been shot. I again failed. My anger rises …

Day 58 – Dear Diary, why am I so cursed? This curse of time travel is heart breaking. Today I went back in time to New Orleans of August 2005. I tried to speak to Governor Blanco and to Major Nagin. I tried to tell them to evacuate the city, the hospitals, the elderly care facilities. Neither would listen to me. I told them to contact the federal government but they wouldn’t cross over and ask the other political party for help. I tried to get hold of the White House and ask them to send help even if the governor and mayor hadn’t asked. They said they wouldn’t cross party lines and it was the responsibility of the locally elected people to ask for help. I shouted and pleaded, but within minutes armed police were there to take me away. I time jumped back. I am so angry at partisan politics killing people. The love in my heart is gone. The logic on my lips still is spoken, but it does no good when illogical people are involved.

Day 60 – I am reviewing the time jumping list of places left to go to. Why bother? I'm ripping up my list. This curse screams at me. To know what I know and to be able to travel in time to help, but to encounter not only brick walls but stupidity and evil. How did I come to have this curse? Why me? Take it away! Get it out of me!! CURSED!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great story! Is this the entire story, or is it just the beginning? I would love to know where she went.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lokin

That's the entire story. I purposely left it open so you could use your imagination. The woman is either crazy and escaped the hospital ... OR ... she is a time traveler just as she said and she time jumped out of the hospital. Its up to the reader to decide which.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nice! The Grandfather paradox explained!

Actually reminds me of Stephen Kings latest book "11/22/63"

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Flagged it for the reference to Gulf of Tonkin!

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well done, FF. You have a way with words. Nicely thought provoking.

You could actually be describing a TT, but we would look at them in this current time as a delusional person. The movie "K-PAX" comes to mind.

SnF.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
Flagged it for the reference to Gulf of Tonkin!

When discussing time travel and 'fixing' things ... some things just HAVE to come in to the discussion.
Gulf of Tonkin is one of them. It's a biggie ..

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Flyers, you stories reflect something that I also am feeling and finding out the hard way that no matter how much we scream change will never come without action.

I suffer with you, perhaps you have noticed that I am no as much in ATS as I once was, is depressing, so I spend most of my time playing fantasy games and posting on game boards.

Isn't that pitiful?

Rather than getting in the streets and start groups that could make a change I wither at home behind my computer playing games.

Thanks Flyers for another enlightening story.

new topics

top topics

join