It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by HeywoodFloyd

One thing about his translation is that it has this cohesiveness. It fits like a glove. It fleshes out the Sumar, and the Sumar fleshes out this, and at the same time can have some unusual supporting evidence, when he was contacted by a NASA employee, ie. supporting evidence.

From what I understood in the other Thread on this topic:

Elohim = Anunnaki

so, there is a convergence between Biglino's translations of the original Bible and
the Sumerian Tablets, is it correct?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
and that:

Elohim = Anunnaki = some Extraterrestrial race who came on Earth.

so, both according to the Bible, both according to the Sumerians, it was this Extraterrestrial race which created mankind, usign DNA manipulation

Tzelem = DNA = that "thing" which contains the "image" of the Elohim/Anunnaki

correct?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Annanuki could be an Elohim, but its not the definition. To put it simply, from what I gathered, Elohim means anyone like unto a God/Angel/ET, not from here.

I will see what he gives as the direct definition, but that is how I would define it.

The annanuki only covers a small number of the many many many ETs interacting with this planet, and who have always done so.

Also, there is No Time! So interaction is not only all ETs that are connected with earth and this Solar System,but also Past, Present and Future Versions of all of these, Plus of our own Soul Families, who consist of much of the Guides and Ets that we interact with, whether or not we are aware, in our lifetimes, that are termed Benevolents.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Elohim is plural, not singular.

singular is "El" - which derives from "Enlil" - often transformed into "Ellil"

Enlil was one of the Anunnaki group - one of the sons of Anu.

Elohim means "The Elevated Ones" - "The Bright Ones"

Anunnaki means "Those from Heaven to Earth Came"

Elohim = Anunnaki
They are different names for the same Extraterrestrial group

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

do you have any problem that we openly discuss this topic?
Are you Catholic? or a Christian Fundamentalist of some kind?

if you are scared, or you do not like this topic, you can simply stop following it.
Thank you.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
He doesnt give a direct definition of elohim, but gives the understanding in transalation in video two:

Therefore it's not so certain that ELOHIM is the plural of EL. They could be two ancient forms of ….ok.

--So, when we talk about ELOHIM, we say that stuff we traditionally identify with God, but that definitely in the Bible means a lot of people, a lot of people. No doubt about that.

--Independently from the question if the term is plural or not, it means many people..

The cult says that we're made, the traditional translation, in the image and after the likeness.

Actually, the Bible says that we are made after the likeness but with something that contains Elohims' image.

The dictionaries edited by the rabbis say more, they state that TSELEM derives from the verb TSALAM, which means “to cut out of” ......

--Actually the Bible says that we were made using a certain amount of material, which contains the Elohims' image and that has been cut out.

Now everyone of us immediately knows what we are referring to when we say that we take something that contains the image of an individual and that has been cut out

So lets look at others:

en.wikipedia.org...

Good overview and then:

In Hebrew the ending -im, mainly indicates a masculine plural. However with Elohim the construction is grammatically singular, (i.e. it governs a singular verb or adjective) when referring to the Hebrew God, but grammatically plural elohim (i.e. taking a plural verb or adjective) when used of pagan divinities (Psalms 96:5; 97:7).
[edit] "gods" plural, with plural verb

The noun elohim is used with a plural verb in 1 Samuel 28:13. The witch of Endor tells Saul that she sees 'gods' (elohim) coming up (olim עֹלִים, plural verb) out of the earth.
[edit] God of Israel, with singular verb

In the Hebrew Bible Elohim, when meaning the God of Israel, is mostly grammatically singular. Even in Genesis 1:26 "Then God said (singular verb), 'Let us make (plural verb) man in our image, after our likeness'." Elohim is singular. Gesenius and other Hebrew grammarians traditionally described this as the pluralis excellentiae (plural of excellence), which is similar to the pluralis majestatis (plural of majesty, or "Royal we").[7]...

In Gen 20:13 Abraham, before the Philistine king Abimelech, says that "the gods (elohim) caused (plural verb) me to wander".[9] The Greek Septuagint and most English versions usually translate this "God caused", possibly to avoid the implication of Abraham deferring to Abimelech's polytheistic beliefs.[10]

No where does it mention annanuki.

I will also add, there is no where in ufology that limits the visitors of this planet to annanuki.

They are the renegade faction. In ufology, the hybrid race of this group, bred to be more aggressive and like pit bulls to me, ruthless and dominating would be the bloodline rulers.

This entire group would represent that which is determined to lower our frequency, to use controlling religions versus spirituality to have us give permission, because Permission is what is needed in a School with spirits who are infinite free will beings attended.

Example of giving away ones power occurs, when your heart tells you, something is wrong. Lets say you are reading about God/Goodness, demanding animal sacrifice, or asking that all nations surrounding you must be killed to the last suckling infant, lest they corrupt your pure faith or bloodline, well most of us as children or adults will have a problem with this. That your Conscience putting a halt on something that should give you deep suspicions. It sure did me.

I felt Spirit in Christs word in my grandmother's bible as a child, but alas, when I read the rest, it gave me deep pause, and I knew it meant not to fight scripture with scripture, but to simply toss the negative stuff as political agenda.

Now, after being woken up by those RUACH's, and remembering their presence since childhood, I extend this to the true power structures.

Here are two very good pdf's discussing the Control System, our way to stop being farmed by negatives,and discusses ALL of what we might call ELOHIM, both negatives, postives and those who like V pretend to be positive, and they might be going to disclose that group.

montalk.net...
Fringe Knowledge For Beginner's

and

montalk.net...
Discerning Alien Disinfo

edit on 1-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

sorry, Unity_99, but I saw other 2 video clips of Biglino,
in which he explicitly says that Elohim equates to Anunnaki.

And that Elohim and Anunnaki are the same group - and probably - he says - they are Extraterrestrials

If I find those video clips, I will post.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

If he uses that word for Annanuki, that doesnt mean they are Annanuki, it just means we're being peddled that info.

But I would be interested in a Biblical definition. If he has some other English clips. In fact please post them, I want to see all his clips, as this is fascinating to me. Wish I knew Latin/.Italian. Always felt drawn there, and also to the Provence.

However since he didn't define the word itself, and the Wiki said it could be translated as Powers, which could be applied to just about anything that would either drop out of the sky or step out of a portal with advanced technology, then he is only able to line it up with Sumerian information again. And while their words may define RUACH, their group of ETs, is not the whole, it would just be the faction they're dealing with, so Logic would tell you that Elohim still remains undefined.

Actually defining Annanuki past ufology lore and Sumeria/Hopi myths/history, really interests me. In my waking up process there are some memories that have returned, and they related to a journey, to that planet past mars that is now crumpled. I believe Ceres: en.wikipedia.org...
and
earth,
are both possibly moons of this planet and that earth was lowered in frequency with the people, downgraded, perhaps due to consequence of more of a cosmic war.

And I believe we're talking about a struggle between human positive comsic citizens, and a race of predators that infiltrated their school, possibly due to inequalities or lack of virtue, forgetfulness, some who lost their way, a group that feeds off the light of others, and farms humans for emotions, negative ones, negative frequency energy. Something talked about by many others, including the interview done by David Icke of Arizona Wilder. So that if Annanuki is the whole group of that planet, then you would have factions, a trojan horse takeover from the inside even, and/or cosmic war.

This group would not just be related to Atlantis, but also Lemuria, and the Okanagan Natives of BC, have a legend, the Myth of the Wayward Sun, and they name their island/land in the Pacific something else, but it was Mu. And they came from the race of Tall Whites. And consequently were named the white natives.

Somewhere on the Montalk site, maybe in the two pdf's I linked or his Q & A in the email section, he mentions something I had already figured out on my own.

That all humans are ET dna and off planet, that the White Races came from planets further from the sun. That one I already knew. Some would still have Rh - for a carbon based atmosphere. And that he related the sudden arrival of the white race with this planets destruction. And that historically there was no time for them to develop and that had always baffled genetic researchers. Evolution theory.

It also might explain all the links on this page to the red haired mummies.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This guy is a fraud. I don't believe he ever worked for the Vatican. He can get lumped together with the rest of the Ancient Alien wingnuts. God bless

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Actually, someone from Italy who can confirm this would be appreciated.

But he does explain, that he worked for them for a number of years. And after he was let go, they would love to have swept him under the carpet.

Now I didn't take notes because I can't spell the names he named. But in the first video, at the start, he gives his credentials, and the Vatican cannot make him disappear, as his name was published along with a very high ranking Catholic scholar, who was involved with the translations.

I'll see where it says that and add it.

But he put it right out there so someone could easily have credentialed him or veto'd him.

And apparently they haven't.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
From video one, at the start. And I was wrong, the info was there, my lazy mind was just blocking the work. Extra thanks to the one who subbed and included the spelling of the names.

---Torah's words can be given till 70 different meanings...

...but there is one that they surely have, which is their literal meaning." (Rashi de Troyen -Jewish exegete 10th/11th century A.D.)

And we'll stick to that.

We'll disover that the Bible is a history book.

---But I'm a translator of ancient Hebrew, that is a translator of masoretic Hebrew.

---For about 10 years I've been translating it for the "san Paolo" publisher (a Vatican's publishing house -t.n.) that published 17 volumes of literal translations from the Old Testament.

I have to split the Jewish words into their single components, translate them literally, that is without interpreting, I have to control that the Jewish text is correctly written. I have to control that the Greek text is correctly written and I have to make and publish the philological analysis of all verbal forms.

So everything you are about to hear comes from that.

---Obviously, as soon as the book was published, I lost all translation contracts I had with the "San Paolo" publisher....

Also because, for instance, on this book here, my name is beside monsignor Ravasi's, who is, as you know, the chairman of hte papal council of Vatican's structure and who authorized the publishing of HIS, let's say, traditional theological translation in front of mine.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I'm sure this is who he's referring to, and as he does many lectures, surely his credentials would jeopardized if this was not so.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
about Mauro Biglino's credentials:

Biglino translated 17 books from ancient Hebrew for "Edizioni Paoline"
(Edizioni Paoline is an important Vatican Publisher).

Here you can find his name:

www.aseq.it...

Cinque Meghillôt
Rut – Cantico dei Cantici – Qohelet – Lamentazioni – Ester
Editore: San Paolo Edizioni
Ebraico – Greco – Latino – Italiano, a cura di Piergiorgio Beretta
Testo della Biblia Hebraica Stuttgartensia.
Traduzione interlineare italiana di Mauro Biglino.

Here (the same book) Edizioni Paoline deleted Biglino's name
(who knows why...)

www.edizionisanpaolo.it...

and here Edizioni Paoline deleted Biglino's name too:

I Profeti minori Ebraico Greco Latino Italiano
Osea Gioele Amos Abdia Giona Michea Naum Abacuc Sofonia Agge

www.edizionisanpaolo.it...

but here (the same book) the name of Biglino appears:

www.aseq.it...

----------------------------------------------------------

This sets the point about Biglino's credentials.

And actually demonstrates the CENSORSHIP that Vatican owned Edizioni Paoline put in act.
(a very Christian way of behaving, by the way...)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Here is a direct reference to the publishers.

vaticaninsider.lastampa.it...

There have recently been some important events in the Catholic publishing world. Antonio Spadaro has officially taken up his post as Director of the “La Civiltà Cattolica” magazine and there are some changes ahead for the “Christian Family” and the San Paolo publishing group. This Catholic weekly will have a new co-director, Father Antonio Rizzolo, who will be leading the magazine alongside Father Antonio Sciortino who has been directing it since 1999. The co-director is vice President of FISC, the Italian Federation of Catholic Weekly Magazine and will remain director of the weekly newspaper “Gazzetta d’Alba”. The editorial chiefs of the “Christian Family” magazine have been strengthened by the appointment of Maurizio de Paoli as deputy director, who up until now has been central news editor of the weekly publication, who will work alongside Fulvio Scaglione who has been deputy director since 2000.

So this is not something he could just say, and not be frauded quickly on.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Thank you. I knew for those kind of statements, and just assessing this man and his lectures, there was not a chance he was without credentials, not a man of his calibre.

That was really appreciated.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeywoodFloyd

Originally posted by freedom12

Already posted 2 weeks ago OP.

You may find the 15 page long thread here-
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Please feel free to add to it.

No. You cannot add to it, as that Thread was closed by the ATS Staff.

On orders from the Vatican?

(I ask myself...)

and I did not like that move, AT ALL.

I do not like Censorship.
Freedom of Expression is a Fundamental Value.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Really

I was the staff member who closed that thread, It had nothing to do with what the topic was about.

It was however cross-posted from another website first. That is against the T&C - 15d.) and why it was closed.
Also the member has not communicated with staff since then, and we see no reason why the members can not continue with the topic.

Please don't reply to me here, (PM)me. it is not the topic of this thread.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

Sauron
Super-Moderator

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
reply to post by Starchild23

Apparently, the OP didn't click on the other thread I mentioned to him or he would have seen that some of his posts in this thread are in obvious violation.

From the mod on the other thread-

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

I'm guessing the OP did not seek permission?

Everything concerning these wonderfully subbed videos is my own words and my own direct notes on the video. That is like a song lyric, you can hear it and say it.

Thank you for gracing my thread with added insights, and adding to its depth either in terms of support or skepticism.

Very meaningful.

Nonetheless, I suggest staying on topic.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

go to the links I posted above and check:
The name of Mauro Biglino is clearly stated.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I used pdfit, a very good mozilla firefox add on, to permanently capture that image.

They won't be able to make it vanish if enough do this.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
What do we have here?

Yet another Hebrew scholar associated with the Vatican saying the OT is all about aliens...
...surprise surprise!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join