It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Mine is in plain English! Its a pdf! I think you have to select the right format, and also what OS are you using? I'm on linux.

I'm also always suspicious, so just in case, tptb are trying to prevent people from getting info, and putting some kind of root kit or spyware on your computer, then its really useful to dual boot with linux, or even download vmware player. And then download soemthing really light and easy on resources like this:

www.pclinuxos.com... On the right hand side choose the LXDE download its very light and you can set the ram to 800 mbs even and it runs fast. So you can run linux like a program and open your pdf from that. All free.

Or, dual boot and if you have a newish computer choose the KDE download, its very good. OR pinguy, a form of ubuntu that has all the codecs and things in it already so you don't have to mod it to make it work, but that one comes in 64 bit too!
edit on 27-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

You must be a Christian, to be so blindly devoted.

Good luck with your faith. It isn't stopping the whole world from going to hell in a nuclear handbasket, you know.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Using a mac, not sure how to change the format?
Thanks i will try that.
edit on 27-3-2012 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-3-2012 by rumor21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by one4all

You must be a Christian, to be so blindly devoted.

Good luck with your faith. It isn't stopping the whole world from going to hell in a nuclear handbasket, you know.

Such unequated answer from such a transcended being!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rumor21

Well there was a link for English on his website. But otherwise it might be in Italian. The document was in plain English, can't remember if it comes in your email or not. I always go into panic mode over things like that and freeze, then usually mess ups happen, but this time it worked, whatever the straight forward method was.

If you go through the steps you took you may find out what the problem was, OR if it persists, I would email him and have him sort it out. Just in case someone has hijacked his site!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Biblical morality is being thrown out the window in every western society, God Almighty is now the bigot.

Your god IS a bigot. Here is something I posted a while ago concerning your beloved "God":

God arrogantly created man without the knowledge of good and evil, then demanded that they obey a rule which requires the knowledge of good and evil, then kicked them out when they fail to do so as a result of being inadequately equipped to deal with the issue. Not stopping there, he proceeded to cast Satan out into the same world as them, so that no matter what they did, they would fall into the same trap again and again.

Afterwards, God kills a bunch of people for not paying any attention to him, then plays with them, testing to see what kind of depraved acts they are willing to commit to save their own skins from "damnation", before going "PSYCHE! got ya! "

Then God sends his only son to be killed in order to save the people, tricking them into accepting his gift of absorbing all sin, then demanding payment in the form of eternal servitude...the alternative being the fiery pits of hell for all of forever.

And in the end, he will completely ransack the earth, killing half of his blindly devoted servants and making the other half question his sanity, before sending his son back saying, "Did you miss me?" and destroying anyone who ever questioned him. Unless they beg like dogs, of course.

This is the God we have been encouraged to worship for centuries. A loving God, yet a malicious and jealous God. A contradictory, egotistical, whimsical, and highly vindictive all-mighty being.

Is this the entity we are supposed to put our faith in? One that, for all of his power, can think of no other way to erase our sins or redeem our souls than to kill his own son and demand that we serve him for all of eternity?

Doesn't sound like someone I'm too interested in giving my soul to. Besides, isn't that what this is about? A battle of souls?

God: Give your soul to me for eternal life!

Satan: Give your soul to me for eternal pleasure!

Government: Give your soul to me or you'll end up in jail or dead.

Me: I'm atheist. *suicide*

(I'm not atheist)

The Age of Aquarius will be ruled by the Lord and King Christ Jesus.
The world of Spirit is real. It's another world entirely, beyond all of our comprehension.

Face facts. You're too weak to face the hellish world of planet Earth, so you delude yourself into thinking a man who has been dead for a thousand years is going to come back and fix the race his father screwed up. Yep, that's completely rational. Excuse me while I go feed some Lucky Charms to my reptilian Care Bear.

"What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun."
Ecclesiastes 1:9

A riddle. And mankind, which has existed for 6,000 years (and modern intelligence existing for less than half of that) has apparently figured out exactly what it means. And yet for all of our brains, we continue to # everything up.

We are incapable of knowing what the Bible means, and just because we're trying, doesn't mean we're succeeding.

Have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
In reality, the more people wake up and use discernment and not buy into a Whole Book, and the Controllers Blueprint for Control, but start to question, the more we will have real Spirituality and answers, less wars and stereotyping, and also human rights abuses all over the world in the name of God/Allah.

There are 3 religions springing out of the old testament and it doesnt say what has been packaged into religions.

It does not exclude real Spirituality however. Which is precisely what the message of Christ was all about.

And, this book and Mauro's work, is very tailored and precisely relating to literal translations which is one way of addressing the falsehoods in the religions and exposing the Control we're all living under.

However there are other ways to get to this as well. The Bible is also coded, and even its various translations anyone paying attention to the clues in it will start to question a lot more. But that takes a higher IQ overall, and so its just an elitist game of in group, which I totally renounce/denounce.

Their whole, quality above quantity can take a leap in a flying donought and whizz out of my solar system, we the people are FREE!

Ultimately, its about choosing Love and discernment in our own hearts and saying, No Obviously Goodness did not ask Abraham to sacrifice his child on an altar? That wasn't God. No, God didn't ask Moses to gather men willing to slaughter thousands of their own family, that isn't God. No God is not like this. That is not God!

A rather harsh ET from Sumar, but not God!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Additonally:

The literal translation of "Jesus" is "YHVH is Salvation".

Alright. We are assuming YHVH is a man. But what if man is only one form out of many? What if YHVH is of a baser material, one that resonates with certain energies?

What if YHVH is purely love?

This means that LOVE is salvation, not the name of Jesus. But hold on a second! What if...when they say you must know the name of Jesus Christ, they say you must know love?

How is THAT for translation?

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The Love part I understand. It relates to the Sun or Stars too!

What are stars? Are they hot? A crystal mirror and station with cities and our Guides?

Well its shining in Light that is LOVE, it is SOUL SHINE. We're all supposed to SHINE.

Why is it hot?

A friend asked his Guide and soul in meditation, why is the brick heavy?

Its program is to be heavy in the matrix, and in our minds!

Why?

If a dog was programmed to believe it was a cat for a long time, it would think it was a cat!

Its all programming, its all the matrix.

The Sun SHINES LOVE. THe Souls of the Family, SHINE THEIR LOVE to us.

We're supposed to SHINE our soul orb/stars too, souls/consciousness are the real Light/Love.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

For the most part, I agree.

But it's not programming; it's nature. We are naturally supposed to shine.

However, the Infinite Creator left a lot of variables to chance, gave us the ability to choose our own path to that goal...and we've kinda screwed it up for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

However that is capped, in that we have to read the book or watch the movie to go through to the next grade or level however there is a final moment when this terrible story is over and no matter what side of goodness you stood on in the end, (people who are psycopathic are insane and need to be healed) everyone when they are healed and brought up by the Light, some may have to face the harm they have done to others and come clean through perfect knowledge but healing is not all pain and suffering it is also gaining a heart again and the ability to feel, everyone says, THANK YOU. Everyone is so grateful for the Hand that reached down into their pits and hoisted them up.

Everyone will be filled with such relief and happiness!

They may talk all macho and insane now, and even act this way, and they may still have alot of repair and make up tests to do, for harming another harms self in the end, but everyone, without exception, does not have any resistance, or defense agaisnt the Level of Love and Healing that will come in and heal them.

Its all going to end and heal when the time is appointed and right, and it does so all the time on its own too, for no Loving Heart gives up on anyone.

Coldplay - Fix You (Official HQ Music Video) (1080p)

When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep Stuck in reverse

And the tears come streaming down your face When you lose something you can't replace When you love someone, but it goes to waste Could it be worse?

Lights will guide you home
And ignite your bones
And I will try to fix you

And high up above or down below
When you're too in love to let it go
But if you never try you'll never know Just what you're worth (The Whole Purpose Of Life!)
And ignite your bones

Tears stream down on your face
When you lose something you cannot replace
And I...

Tears stream down on your face I promise you that I will learn from mistakes.
And I...

And ignite your bones

No one chooses anything other than LOVE when they are healed. And no one has free will when they are insane. And yes Mother is going to WIN!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Unless their insanity takes the form of inception.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Mother doesnt give up on anyone ever. True Uncondtional Love and Equality is what wins the Day in the end, for there is no other way, there is no other perfect ending and nothing else was allowed, for the children always outweighs the school.

And angels serve Mother on bended knees not because they are subservient, for She would clasp their hands and pull them up instead, but due to the strength of their Love for the SHINE of Her Love, and She is in Perfect Unity with Father, and they are One!

And everyone will be so happy, so equal, so filled with Light and Goodness, so filled with Romance and True Love, and humor, genltness, all the stubborn dark spots ironed out and able to SHINE their light and warmth through the stars of other schools and guide the past clips of time, the past clips of children coming up to the same point everywhere.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Why do you call it "Mother"? Is it a feminism thing?

Once again, you are still incorporating Christian literalism into your views. That is a mistake. Almost every literal translation of Christianity is a vague answer to a precise riddle. The rest is a precise answer in the wrong direction.

edit on CTuesdaypm161622f22America/Chicago27 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I have both experienced Father and Mother, and the Family here is the Model of Family above, As Above So Below. Father's seed gives freedom and free will to the Spirit Children. But on its own, that is but Peter Pan's Lost Boys, and Greed and Domination or Dog Eat Dog Darwinism.

We are born from the Matrix which literally means WOMB.

And Mother is Equality, Unconditional Love and Never Ever Gives Up On Anyone.

Which is why Sophia is the Tree of Life and Intercessor in all the ancient writings.

The Two Into One, Father and Mother Wedded, Love and Equality and Freedom Wedded. No ISMS no right winged, no left winged, but everyone equal without forcing slavery, yet all healthy wishing to shine their lights and use their talents to help.

That is a eutopia.

That is what it takes to pass.

Mother told me to save the children.

And when I went outside, there were pink clouds surronding the moon, and then an energetic lift of them and the transformed into pink angel wings on both sides of the moon, with it glowing though like a SUN. And it lasted for about 5-10 minutes and then shifted back.

In my own experiences in ufology I was told I was "claire de lune" by the light of the moon. Which I understood meant the heart of mother, and that made sense as I am all about Equality and Unity and the end of pyramids and forcing people and that wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well, and that the least is the greatest and that anyone who is bigger rolls up their sleeves and goes to the trenches to shine light.

In the end, this is all about ENERGIES/METAPHORS. The most ideal Male energies and the most ideal Female together and we are Born from the Womb, and Become Souls.

I have a Mom and a Dad and have heard them both, was nearly in tears of joy when Dad, like a field of energy all around me, spoke within and said it was time to come home. My friend was writing at the time sharing his NDE, and suddenly I was held by my Father and just sagged in relief, its over its over at last.

They are LOVE LOVE LOVE.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

In my own experiences in ufology I was told I was "claire de lune" by the light of the moon. Which I understood meant the heart of mother

Claire de lune actually means "moonlight" in French. My sister studied it.

The fact that you not only mistranslated your entire essence, but did so chasing UFO's, tells me everything I wanted to know.

Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

What is the difference between Moonlight and Light of the Moon? Bit puzzled at why you'd freak about that.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Claire de Lune, means by the Light of the Moon. And the moon is passive reflective, and often equates feminine energy. When a sophisticated (by that I would say pyramidal, and similar in elitist feel to our cartel/elites), uses a phrase like that it means, I am the Equality of Mother's Unconditional Love and Energy. And they always try to silence Mother.

Note it IS a metaphor and Mother is NOT the moon. The Light being reflected from the moon is the SUN's light.

That Light and our true Family, including Mom/Dad, are from BEYOND this universe. Beyond is a wonderful place to grow to. We're all like birds that left the nest and need to fly back home when we gain the Love and Equality to do so.

So like Adam and Eve, who did not fall in the literal translation, but who were birds who were trying to fly out of the nest, or the saying, you have the bike, now pedal. Grow Up!

The sun is a crystal mirror and this is a reflection. This entire universe is rather small. It could be being reflected on one atom even, or one pinhead, or one drop of energy, like a water drop (all metaphor). We need to grow up alot by waking up and seeking within the way, each day to heal our family discords and relationships and serve those in need, don't walk by them.

The higher frequency world is already here, but we have to work to lay down the sides on the box we're in.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Finally a man who knows what the's talking about ..this Mauro Biglino guy...and not some church figure bent on total world domination and megalomanic aspirations
edit on 1-7-2012 by Choice777 because: spell check

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
For those who are interested about the research work of Mauro Biglino,
and his translations from the ancient Hebrew Masoretic text of the Bible,
I have just found out that there is new information - in English - here:

www.maurobiglino.com...

It appears this is the official website of Mauro Biglino.

There are also a few excerpts - in English - of his book, in the "EXCERPTS" section.

I've read the contents, and they appear quite interesting.

There are also in-depth information about his credentials
and about his work for the main Publishing House of the Vatican - with actual proof that he worked 10 years for them.

The Publishing House of the Vatican is called "Edizioni San Paolo".

-------------------------------------

The results of his research work are stunning.
No wonder he was fired from the Publishing House of the Vatican.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join