It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Vatican Translator, Mauro Biglino's Alternative Creation/Translation Theory

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

But without being a translator, the idea of weeding out anything that could be agenda, terms, names like God, over head Elohim or gods, taking everything that has a slant of any kind out is brilliant.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

Yes, well I see the part about, no one comes to the Father except through the Son, as two ways. One, its by walking in his footsteps. Two, in part I've suspected that it may be his Father is his Infinite Higher Self, though it could be our Father. We have a Family group above, and there is a Prime Creator, and its Teamwork, for our cosmos, and all of the Infinite Schools do. In short, we have Spiritual Father, Mother, Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, and many Greats and Great- Greats and so forth to infinity. Perhaps there is One Intellect containing all.

Christ could be saying he and his Higher Self are one and the same. Or he could be saying that no one comes to the Father except through the indwelling Spirit within.

But its easier for me to see this as real even if its all metaphor, my prayers too complicated otherwise, prefer simple. But I believe in the Highest Love and Goodness in existence in the reality and the truth, and that tops any codes that they might put on things here, plus I believe Family is springing all the traps here. If our hearts recognize the Love in that message, the purity of it, and we see what we see in this, taking the Highest Frequency meaning, then its shame on them if they've misled people, however, the message is still a good one, if you take the religious wrapping away.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
much of what i have learned leans in that same direction. it is my belief that some of the Elioms (sp) came here for not so positive reasons and could have made many mistakes they weren't supposed to. some came here for good reasons and everything in between.

it is also my belief that some of the ones who have made those mistakes along with others are coming back to help us reach the next level of our spiritual evolution. because like you, i believe we are all in this together, that includes our star brothers and those in the spiritual realm and we must all work together to get there.

it is my hope that between the good spirits on earth and our brothers, that we can avoid as much turmoil as possible in achieving our next level.

I would suggest not "to judge" on what were the purposes of the Elohim. This is just a "point of view" and any discussion that would arise from it would reach no conclusion.

What matters is to understand IF really some beings came on this planet in order to either colonize it or to terraform it. Also, I would not be so quick to judge positively the potential help we seem to be receiving from them too...

We have to reach an abstraction level in our being that can allow us to see the whole plan and not just a portion of it - to really understand and make our mind.

It starts by suspending judgement and by not taking sides...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo

So do the gods still walk among us?

edit on 8-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

we cannot exclude it...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

reply to post by one4all

How can the average person do this at home? A fifth grader?
Most of us don't know Hebrew

read the thread... I posted many links...

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
MMMmmmmm,no response to the suggestion to reverse extrapolate your own bible yourself in the comfort of your home.I wonder why?

Mauros findings can be reached in a much faster and much more precise manner with 100% surety of validity,you yourself will do all of his work in just days or sooner if you do it with friends,just highlight every word that is contextually connected to either opinion or emotion,you will be left with a history book,,that is in actuality the biggest Trojan horse in humanitys history.

The reason this method is effective is because people ALREADY HAVE FAITH IN THEIR RELIGOUS DOCTRINES,so they are already on-board,and the story is the same in ALL major doctrines.So they are willing and basicly obligated through their faith to accept what is hidden there.

We have found the way to bring all religons together ,a path hidden within them all just awaiting discovery,an accepted undeniable COMMON truth that transcends the boundaries of all faiths humanity manifests.

Our true history,and a fifth grader could do this.

Remember that the bible is the most reproduced and most widely distributed book in the world,this true history will never be hidden again,now that the web has it it is here forever in cyber-space.

One4all--reverse extrapolation--humanitys true history and future path.Good luck--enjoy--and dont lose your faith,just trust that you knew the truth was there all along.

I have to partially disagree... try tell a Catholic that in the Bible their god is an ET who terraformed the planet and formed mankind in his lab, then placed it in his garden to serve him and see what type of reply you get...

This "work" has nothing to do with faith whatsoever... nothing forbids that in the plan of the True God the way to create humanity was through the ET whom could be part of His plan too... who are we to know this? We can only limit to study what we have at hand...

Basically if we could paraphrase the famous sketch done by George Carlin... just replace mankind with plastic...

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by netkomm

Originally posted by LittleBlackEagle
much of what i have learned leans in that same direction. it is my belief that some of the Elioms (sp) came here for not so positive reasons and could have made many mistakes they weren't supposed to. some came here for good reasons and everything in between.

it is also my belief that some of the ones who have made those mistakes along with others are coming back to help us reach the next level of our spiritual evolution. because like you, i believe we are all in this together, that includes our star brothers and those in the spiritual realm and we must all work together to get there.

it is my hope that between the good spirits on earth and our brothers, that we can avoid as much turmoil as possible in achieving our next level.

I would suggest not "to judge" on what were the purposes of the Elohim. This is just a "point of view" and any discussion that would arise from it would reach no conclusion.

What matters is to understand IF really some beings came on this planet in order to either colonize it or to terraform it. Also, I would not be so quick to judge positively the potential help we seem to be receiving from them too...

We have to reach an abstraction level in our being that can allow us to see the whole plan and not just a portion of it - to really understand and make our mind.

It starts by suspending judgement and by not taking sides...

not a judgement but more so an assessment, what it feels like to me. as within as without and i look around at my neighbors on earth and i see many levels of good and not so good so it makes sense to me that our star brothers would be no different in their level of evolution, spiritually speaking.

as for the positive help, well i'm of the understanding that any help would be more so on keeping the star brothers with less desirable reasons, from doing any harm to us. i don't feel they would interfere with our lives unless sure destruction was foreseeable on a global scale, otherwise whats the point of us all living our lives if they take away free will by pampering us at every turn.

my beliefs on terraforming our earth and planting the seeds of life align well with Dolores Cannon's interpretations of her clients material among others.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Well as for judgment. The controllers here should realize that the smaller ones always judge the bigger ones who have messed with them in the end. Thankfully the true meaning of justice is not revenge, but social justice and equality. Truly, thats what it means to loving hearts.

And progression is all about Love.

Pslam 82 Is actually really interesting. It implied that the interference and willingness to harm was not inherent in their prime directive and that they would also be facing consequence upon death. That implies the existence of the Spiritual Father/Mother or Family or something Higher Up, that is the purpose behind the cosmos itself as in school.

It also speaks of justice.

In his book, he brings up the Sumerian parallels to this.

vigilantcitizen.com...

history-world.org...

He directly reference that psalm to a Sumar king Urukagina

en.wikipedia.org...

Urukagina's code.

Apparently he brought in reforms that cared for the needy, and dealt with corruption, and including women's rights.

He is best known for his reforms to combat corruption, which are sometimes cited as the first example of a legal code in recorded history. Although the actual text has not been discovered, much of its content may be surmised from other references to it that have been found. In it, he exempted widows and orphans from taxes; compelled the city to pay funeral expenses (including the ritual food and drink libations for the journey of the dead into the lower world); and decreed that the rich must use silver when purchasing from the poor, and if the poor does not wish to sell, the powerful man (the rich man or the priest) cannot force him to do so.[1]

Urukagina's code is perhaps the first recorded example of government reform, seeking to achieve a higher level of freedom and equality. It limited the power of the priesthood and large property owners and took measures against usury, burdensome controls, hunger, theft, murder, and seizure (of people's property and persons); as he states, "The widow and the orphan were no longer at the mercy of the powerful man". He is also said to have abolished the former custom of polyandry in his country, on pain of the woman taking multiple husbands being stoned with rocks upon which her crime is written.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm beginning to believe that the way in which some Visitors control a planet is through religion, though not necessarily the annanuki or elohim as they did not seem to be behind this religion forming, at least not at this point. Perhaps the work with Adama in Sumar was more along the lines of creating their own special bloodline, intercessor. In any case, those who are managing things in the world, whether they be elohim or hybrid or human elite, have successfully controlled our planet through religions.

And while there is Love to be found for the discerning careful heart, nonetheless, there are some basic permissions given to ever accept being a chosen people and accepting that those not in your special group would suffer unending torture in hellfire. There are a lot of things that by accepting either mean you are asleep at the wheel or that you are not truly loving or understand love, and somehow this gives permission for this deception and slavery? For infinite frequency realms and if you really wish to learn hard lessons filled with karma and retribution, and could allow others to be tortured, not for lack of kindness or lack of goodness, but for not being in your sheep pen, this takes certain kind of frequency. And we have free will. We're allowed to linger in lower level lessons for as long as it takes?

When this was brought up before, I thought it was only a programming, but it could be a grade of consciousness after all.

edit on 9-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Take a look at Psalm 124
1If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, now may Israel say;
2If it had not been the LORD who was on our side, when men rose up against us:
3Then they had swallowed us up quick, when their wrath was kindled against us:
4Then the waters had overwhelmed us, the stream had gone over our soul:
5Then the proud waters had gone over our soul.
6Blessed be the LORD, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth.
7Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
8Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
(KJV)

It seems to highlight dissent amongst the Most High, and YAHWEH, God of Israel who issued onto Noah to build the Ark. So the majority of the Most High wanted to destroy mankind but Yahweh intervenes...What does the rest of the Most High do after this? And what does the author mean when he says "...when men rose up against us" ?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

www.bartleby.com...

Here is the KJV 2000 which had some similarities in some parts. I'm not sure but they may be talking about men attacking them from the human perspective too.

I don't think they pray to each other. The fought so many wars.

This was painted just prior to 1600 and hangs in a kind of low key way, in one of the churches. Could it be suggesting a kind of Matrix Hack satellite, super computer? A way to keep us in lower frequency?

english.hidden-science.net...

Its called the GLORIFICATION OF THE EUCHARIST

Could this be a part of the reason for all the wars?
edit on 10-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't know too much about frequency manipulation yet, but I have do some research into acoustic resonance in the past. Never about it's effects on the body and organic chemical resonance (Carbon compounds); I found this link on another thread and this pairs on what you are talking about. I haven't gotten around to reading it yet

nonduality.com...

The Actual Plan for the Matrix: Incommensurability, Harmonic Resonance, and the Religion of Technology

1) I discovered that my concept of sound-current nondualism (see my Masters Thesis, "Epicenters of Justice") was already developed by the Philosophy of Science Professor Oliver L. Reiser. Professor Reiser's Ph.D. was on nondualism and he then published a early concept of the superstring theory and its applications to social society called "World Philosophy." (1945) Einstein praised this work as the best example of a unified field theory. In 1965 Reiser published his manifesto called "Cosmic Humanism" inspired by Einstein's work. Harmonic resonance is the foundation of this work through the application of the "Music Logarithmic Spiral."

HAARP?

This seems to have some validity behind it

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Take a look at Psalm 124
7Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.
(KJV)

It seems to highlight dissent amongst the Most High, and YAHWEH, God of Israel who issued onto Noah to build the Ark. So the majority of the Most High wanted to destroy mankind but Yahweh intervenes...What does the rest of the Most High do after this? And what does the author mean when he says "...when men rose up against us" ?
I love the Psalm you quoted.
These verses are talking about overcoming evil through our Lord. In the name of the Lord, "Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped." If not for the Lord the lying and sinning of the evil would not only engulf your physical body, but also your soul. Putting your faith and trust into God, to deliver your soul, in spite of the evil all around you.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I don't believe any of this, but I read a book a long time ago, where everybody's God existed (w/in reason):

Applying this to reality, what if this was true within reason. The Elohim and other E.T races having dominion and control over their own regions.

What would happen to me since I'm a gentile, and subsequently not apart of the mosaic covenant made with the God of Israel?

To whom would I belong?

Just an idea

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainNemo

Are you asking what would happen if you were a christian?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Relating to my previous previous post I found this from the same source:

Dr. Reiser states that his main collaborator in creating "the Matrix" is Dr. Andrija Puharich. Dr. Puharich has been recently exposed as a top CIA funded mind control scientist focusing on higher dimensions and a high level Theosophist by Dr. Jacque Vallee (1974) and by Clive Prince and Lynn Picknett (1998). Both Puharich and Reiser called for the creation for a new techno-spiritualityitualityglobal religion. Dr. Puharich called the plan for the Matrix, "Psi-Plasma." He described the NeoPlatonic Harmony of the Spheres that, as elaborated by Reiser, includes artificial intelligence, zero-point energy, techno-samadhi, biological holograms, plasma and lasers, galatic manipulation of higher dimensions. Dr. Reiser explictly describes the evolution of the Matrix by stating that the Earth is an egg and in the egg is an embryo. The embryo feeds off the humans, animals and plants, as the ectoderm and entoderm of the egg, in order to create the new World Mother or the Matrix, the Sub-Stance or Psi-Plasma of Nondualism. Again unfortunately, according to this plan, most of humanity and the environment are seen as necessary costs to developing the next level of evolution.

Techno-spirituality, isn't that how the 'Atlanteans' or 'Lemurians' lived? If I recall correctly didn't they abuse their harmony with the Earth and were consequently destoryed?

The source later on mentions the book "The Stargate Conspiracy" by lynne pickett, which I read like 4 years ago and I don't remember alot about it. I'll have to read it again :/

I wonder,if is this the true path of self (lucifer). If so is this where humanity needs to be, or is the only way to peace and salvation through the Messiah?

This is where I got the link from, great post btw
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-2-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by addygrace

Take a look at Psalm 124
(KJV)

I love the Psalm you quoted.
These verses are talking about overcoming evil through our Lord. In the name of the Lord, "Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped." If not for the Lord the lying and sinning of the evil would not only engulf your physical body, but also your soul. Putting your faith and trust into God, to deliver your soul, in spite of the evil all around you.

Read and take it LITERALLY.!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Interview #2 w/ Laura Eisenhower: Mars Agenda, Illuminati Origins, Positive Timeline, Teleportation

This is an exceptional interview with President Eisenhower's great granddaughter. And there a few things that are said, not into, ie Gaia, that is not a part of my windows into memories or experiences, but her message is right on.

And the descriptions of the time before Sumar, Isis/Horus/Osirus, all appropriated by the illuminati and ritualized in horrible ways. I'm not into it either for there are too many traps, but when you do what she does and draw the theme from the story, and the archtype of the myth, and represent the human psyche and growth, well, thats brilliant and there is obvious truth in all of the stories in a sense from that perspective.

What is important is that this other controlling element, tried to change the story, bury the myths of Lemuria and Atlantis and the true knowledge of the past and pretend that they're the creators of the human race, and life began with them in Sumar, when of course it didn't in the least. And introduce a rule of war, toppling wisdom and sophia and instigate a patriarchal lower frequency violent system and inequality.

All I know is she and Jessicamystic have some high frequencies and memories can sort of come.

I'd say between Dolores Cannon, Laura Eisnhower, and I like Jessicamystic too, there is lot of information, awkening, standing in our own truth and power. Cme's and flares seem to be lessoning the gravity/magnetic hold on us and giving memories back for some, and more and more who start to try to live consciously, not on auto pilot.

Question everything. Seek within for answers, Higher Power, Higher Self, Mother/Father, Sophia, the Spirit of Peace and Love, to start to not react, choose how to be kind and high frequency in harder times, turn off the violent shows and media, and say NO alot to them. Really, don't endorse this. Laughter, Joy, Humour, Warmth, Compassion, Goodness, High Frequencies.

So far with those energies, my memories are a bit alarming now because she and Jessica hold a higher frequency and it just connected on the three memories that had come in, and they were all disasters if you will. Exodus. Not earth, but human. This kind of thing, and the trojan takeover by shadow forces happens all over the universe. Its a typical story, and one told many times. It seems that some of us come in when the something is going to happen. Anyway, it was kind of yikes, wait that makes sense but don't like it one bit, moment, and the job is to anchor down the Good High Love Frequency, and to take problems around you and learn from them and transmute that energy, help others around you do this, extend what you can to those in need wherever you can, and turn the dial up higher and higher here on earth.

I just don't think anything negative can stand that frequency, and it will rid us of the parasites. For the religious, discernment, be Love only.
edit on 12-2-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

"not a judgement but more so an assessment, what it feels like to me. as within as without and i look around at my neighbors on earth and i see many levels of good and not so good so it makes sense to me that our star brothers would be no different in their level of evolution, spiritually speaking."

Spiritually speaking. . . given the fact that the Earth is relatively young compared to the rest of the known universe. We're talking billions of years older. I can imagine civilizations and knowledge that are advanced of us in the thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions of years.. .and, would expect a much hightened spirital level, perhaps even bordering on the supernatural.. . and, probably benevolent, perhaps even altruistic.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join