It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rev 16 Armegeddon- the final battle ...somethings(someone) is missing.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Revelation predicts nothing, like Israel will once again be a nation

-A one world government
-One currency
-The Mark of the Beast - micro chip implants
-Armageddon a Middle East War
-Astonomical events, the sun made dark, a mountain falling into the sea - science predict meteorites hitting earth
-Rivers of Babylon drying up, Turkey building dams in which in theory could dry them up
-200,000 million army, only till now can an army that big be made by a group of people or nation.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

i would reply but your gay for gaga, already a lost cause, if your lucky jesus might give you a taco

Well according to you master Jesus will destroy billions in the world. So much for me being a lost cause, I guess that includes you as well, out of the picture.
Because both gay and straight will be terminated by the terminator, including cute little babys ready to be slaughtered by angel plaques.

Are you sure that Jesus came to destroy as a terminator?

www.christian-community.org...

edit on 3-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Nothing in Rev will happen.

Why?

It's a false book.

I would have to agree!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012

Originally posted by R3velutionR3quired
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

i would reply but your gay for gaga, already a lost cause, if your lucky jesus might give you a taco

Well according to you master Jesus will destroy billions in the world. So much for me being a lost cause, I guess that includes you as well, out of the picture.
Because both gay and straight will be terminated by the terminator, including cute little babys ready to be slaughtered by angel plaques.

Are you sure that Jesus came to destroy as a terminator?

www.christian-community.org...

edit on 3-2-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

"How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again." MATTHEW 24:19-21

An all-knowing, All-powerful and All-loving God, utters these words!! Surely, he could find another less primitve and savage way of revealing his truth to the world!! I know I could and I am but a worm, according to these scriptures. Jesus outthought and outdone by a worm, there is some perspective for you!

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Its not literally its simply as we know it. The world we know now will cease to exist and satan and his sytem of things will be destroyed leaving a new fair, peaceful world.

System of things is the elites, bankers, energy giants, phama companies. You watch i am right. If i was given the chance to prove it i would.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join