It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new puppy is freaking me out! Shaking and barking at nothing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: benjamin2012

I think you should find the most expensive exorcist available, and pay them to cleanse your house until either the behavior stops, or you run out of funds.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think it's fairly normal behavior for animals - I've known many dogs (and cats) that have had similar behavior. I wouldn't outright recommend this to anyone facing a similar issue, but I've seen psychics work with animals before to set their minds at ease.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Wow, this thread was started 3 years ago. That puppy is a big dog now. Wonder how it all worked out.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SheeplFlavoredAgain

Yeah, it would be interesting to hear some details from the OP. I'm imagining if s/he didn't post here again, it sorted itself out. Or escalated in a way too horrible to imagine LOL

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Let's NOT get a ouija board and spell out the dogs name,that is a form of cursing and whoever posted that: NOT funny.
Separation anxiety makes no sense- the first incident occurred with you in the room with the dog, ergo no separation to be anxious about.
Dogs, cats and horses are notoriously sensitive to spiritual presences, first because their brains operate on different frequencies from ours and second because their eye sight and perception is far different. Perhaps they see and perhaps they have an acute sense that allows them to know where a presence is located, not unlike our ability to know we are being stared at and know from what direction we are being watched.
in any event, i would have the dog checked thoroughly for any physical or mental malady, once that has been ruled out, i would get specific times and do research on the house history and try to ascertain the source of the disturbance. In the mean time, you vcan try smudging the house with sage while praying or incanting, depending upon your own spiritual heritage and pay special attention to any openings (doors/windows) whether they lead outside or not. The west side of the house may be of particular interest.What direction was the dog facing when this started?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Get some wands of Palo Santo and smudge with it. It's even more powerful at cleansing than White Sage. Merlins wand was supposedly made out of the wood.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Dogs have senses far sharper than humans. She may hear or smell something beyond your comprehension that scares her for some reason. Several years ago we had a couple puppies that started behaving very badly with barking and anxious behavior and nothing would quiet them down. We drove ourselves half crazy trying to figure out why the dogs were perfectly well behaved until the evening then went crazy every day. Then I happened to look out the side window and saw the neighbors son standing in the breezeway with a dog whistle. Little bastard. Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My terriers shake and bark at different things: Thunder and lightening, earth quakes, the vacuum cleaner, the lawn mower, the weed trimmer, the microwave oven when it makes popping noises, the door bell. Any turtle, bird, airplane in the yard, deer, coyotes...... It's usually an obvious reason. They bark at family members, neighbors, kids visiting, and other dogs in our yard or house. Maybe you have a snake, mouse, lizard, cockroach on the loose in the house. I am sure there is something you missed. Something logical the pet doesn't like.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel
I know it's off topic but please tell me the miserable little brat was at the very least grounded after you talked to his parents. I'd be appalled if a child of mine were to terrorize neighbors and innocent animals like that. Also I could see a child trying that out once or twice, but to keep at it so persistently is a level of malice and idleness that goes beyond simple pranking.

Speaking as a mother, aunt and babysitter, I'd put that idle troublemaker to work cleaning up after your dogs for you as an apology, for a period of time equal to the number of days he tormented your family. And I'd watch him do it to make sure he did the job right and with respect for your property. Because frankly I wouldn't trust him and he'd have a long road ahead of him to earn back my trust. I was a brat once myself, going through some phase. I know what it took for my dad to straighten me out!

The OP never revisited this topic and two years have since passed so I hope it all got resolved satisfactorily.

edit on 13-7-2015 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join