It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stark attorney guilty of driving drunk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Stark attorney guilty of driving drunk

www.msnbc.msn.com

Stark County's top criminal prosecuting attorney has been convicted of driving drunk.
Dennis Barr, 53, was pulled over by police recently at the intersection of Hills and Dales Road NW in Jackson Township.
He refused to take a breath test and was placed under arrest. In Massillon Municipal Court on Thursday, he pleaded no contest and was found guilty.
In lieu of spending six days behind bars, Barr was ordered to take attend a six-day Quest Driver Intervention Program beginning March 1.
Barr has no prior record.
Barr was one of two prosecutors in the capital murder trial of Canton police
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   
had´t seen this posted yet.
an app on my iphone said this was breaking news, yet the article is 5 days old??

anyways, hadn't seen this posted.
so here you go ATS.

these are the same people that send others to jail for the same crime.

he was found guilty though.

i also included the vid of his arrest wich is posted below.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I love these vids. When one cannot follow simple verbal instructions to perform a simple physical task, one is probably under the influence of something. From what I could see in the video, his driving performance was the cause of the stop and judging by the way he was staggering around, quite justified.

The only thing I see missing from the report is how much alcohol was in his bloodstream. I would hazard a guess that he was at least 3 times over the legal limit if not more.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Barr’s driver’s license is also suspended for six months, but he has limited driving privileges, including to and from his job as the assistant Stark County prosecutor in charge of criminal cases. All jail time was suspended.

Also this.

Is this normal? These privileges?

As far as i know, here in the Netherlands, when your license is suspended, it's suspended.

top topics

join