It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the expansion of space directly related to our intelligence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I saw a being one time that seemed to "jump" through space and time. What took him 5 seconds would have taken me several minutes. This being was real as real can be. So how would something accomplish this naturally, without the use of technology (assuming that's how it did it)?

I speculate that wherever it is from, their space and time is more expanded than ours and that its body was able to operate in our spacetime, as if it was still in its own spacetime. So what is spacetime in reference to life that a living being could do this?

If we venture out into the universe, the way we operate won't appear to be any different. But perhaps there are existences out there that will appear to be moving much slower than we do. Is it because their planets, solar system, and/or galaxy is travelling slower than ours? If the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate, then we are moving faster and faster which means our time is becoming more and more compressed.

This is important, because the being that I encountered not only seemed to defy the laws of physics, but it was of a higher order of life. It experienced a higher quality of life. It radiated an intelligence that we have never known. So what I'm saying is that perhaps, the expansion of space is directly proportional to one's quality of life and ultimately their intelligence. So what might the relationship of intelligence and spacetime be?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I saw a being one time that seemed to "jump" through space and time. What took him 5 seconds would have taken me several minutes. This being was real as real can be. So how would something accomplish this naturally, without the use of technology (assuming that's how it did it)?

I speculate that wherever it is from, their space and time is more expanded than ours and that its body was able to operate in our spacetime, as if it was still in its own spacetime. So what is spacetime in reference to life that a living being could do this?

If we venture out into the universe, the way we operate won't appear to be any different. But perhaps there are existences out there that will appear to be moving much slower than we do. Is it because their planets, solar system, and/or galaxy is travelling slower than ours? If the universe is expanding at an accelerating rate, then we are moving faster and faster which means our time is becoming more and more compressed.

This is important, because the being that I encountered not only seemed to defy the laws of physics, but it was of a higher order of life. It experienced a higher quality of life. It radiated an intelligence that we have never known. So what I'm saying is that perhaps, the expansion of space is directly proportional to one's quality of life and ultimately their intelligence. So what might the relationship of intelligence and spacetime be?

All you have is your personal experience. If you are to properly assess your theory, or accurately test it, you must have more test subjects and exhibits. Besides, you would think that if our minds were strong enough to expand the galaxy itself in any way, we would affect thing on earth in a much stronger way.

So far, I haven't heard of anyone blowing up or tearing apart buildings with only telekinesis.
edit on CWednesdayam393924f24America/Chicago01 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
you did `not uderstand that this ATS is "intelligence"(cia) control propaganda bussines site?..no one need wise guy here, that way your thread have no post for now . I have a lot of thread and all the time some "good " guys from stuff, (propaganda experts and disinfo ) remove or move all my threads to recycle bin or to some other threads beacause some stupid motives ...so i wish you best with your thread !

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by smithjustinb

All you have is your personal experience. If you are to properly assess your theory, or accurately test it, you must have more test subjects and exhibits.

No doubt. First, I can't exactly ask an alien if I can run some tests on him. But, its not that hard to come up with some conclusions based on observation alone. We determined that the Earth was heliocentric by observation alone. So until we come across one of these aliens, it might be a good idea to be prepared of what to expect with some ideas. Otherwise we might would be landing on a planet and when we got there be like, "Wtf?"

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Also, might it be possible that black holes are just regions of spacetime where matter is moving faster than the speed of light? Imagine our galaxy is much larger than we previously assumed. If there were layers upon layers of undetectable matter right here in our own galaxy. An endless spiral tunnel of existence. At the least, its fun to think about. At the most, it actually is that way.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
you did `not uderstand that this ATS is "intelligence"(cia) control propaganda bussines site?..no one need wise guy here, that way your thread have no post for now . I have a lot of thread and all the time some "good " guys from stuff, (propaganda experts and disinfo ) remove or move all my threads to recycle bin or to some other threads beacause some stupid motives ...so i wish you best with your thread !

What exactly is the content of such threads. Feel free to PM me.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
What you saw was a Mental Time Portal being accessed, if IT IS possible, which eYe have hypothesised they are.

As 2 intelligence, the expansion of Space is in purportion to the expansion of additional matter being generated/added and does kNot affect human intelligence but rather, the intelligence of the Collective Consciousness of the Universe/Source/WE/God.
This spatial verse is their Mind, kNot ours.
We are limited to our puny little minds but IT can expand as well.

Ribbit

top topics

join