It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 UK men admit London Stock Exchange bomb plot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Whats up blue? You can read, so just send me a U2U and I will tell where I live in the SW. I aint putting it on here for the world.
The banking world has some right dodgy types working for it. Wolves in sheeps clothing comes to mind.
If I had my way all bankers would be un employed, Jacque Fresco and the Venus project is a much better idea.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
frankly, i dont trust anybodys confession or guilty plea anymore.....
The fact is, that if they want a guilty plea, they have a number of extra legal ways of getting it.....
Dont think the vubermint is above threatening drone strikes on somebodys out of country family or all kinds of seven hells if they are crossed.....
These cases could be bona fide, or not.....
Its best to withhold yer emnity till the truth works its way out......that takes a little more time...
Look at the LH Oswald scenario...., theres a patsy setup of classic goverment construct....they even had a double years before which was the one that went to USSR.....
The real LH Oswald didnt even hardly even speak the language without a gross accent.....
They could be converts alright, converted by the FBI and supplied the bomb even like the first trade center attack.....
i just dont believe the papers anymore at all......

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Guess these guys are the real 'terrorists' ..instead of bombing the public, they bomb the stock exchange - at last they do something useful towards their cause.

I'm not saying any loss of life is good, but this particular aimed attack is better than just blowing up people who have nothing to do with the actual route cause.

When people blow people up, who have nothing to do with any of the circumstances their fighting for, then it leads me to think that these are false attacks, unlike this one.

Nice find

THIS IS PROPAGANDA AT IT'S BEST, OH YEAH LETS JUST BLAME SOME MUSLIMS....... I cannot believe people are still eating this Bullpoop!

When will people realise that its our own government that are the terrorists here... I'm sure those 4 photos will be from petty criminals. The UK government think they can do what they want. the BBC can # OFF!

Don't believe this proposterous NONSENSE!
edit on 1/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/2/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Much respect to the authorities who stopped these morons!

It's just a shame they'll be free in 5 years or so to try again.

Throw away the key if you ask me!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Or maybe, just MAYBE there are in fact Muslims that hate the west and what it stands for? (Gasp! Say it ain't so!
)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Or maybe, just MAYBE there are in fact Muslims that hate the west and what it stands for? (Gasp! Say it ain't so!
)

I never said that there weren't...way to put words in my mouth

But now that you mention it, just maybe there are in fact organizations that specialize in taking advantage of weak minded individuals and coaxing them into participating in the planning of "plots. Mansour J. Arbabsiar, the Toronto 18, Mohamed Osman Mohamud. Those are just a few, I'm not going to do all the work for you.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

It's your thread yet you offer no reasoning or evidence to support exactly 'why' you normally suspect that those caught up in these plots are 'patsies'.

You must have missed this part of the OP:

Normally my first hunch when these "plots" are uncovered is that they were set up as patsies. But in this instance they plead guilty. Perhaps there was some "influence" from an unknown group but there is no concrete information to indicate this at this time.

It was a hunch with no concrete facts to speculate on (in this instance).

Earlier when I authored this thread I was on my mobile so a long drawn out explanation wasn't an option. To answer your question why I suspect that this COULD be a patsy set up, a few examples are Mansour J. Arbabsiar, the Toronto 18, Mohamed Osman Mohamud.

The small amount of details that are currently available resemble these other incidents I just mentioned. Forgive me for assuming, but I thought most people were aware of the intelligence organizations routinely setting up people in the way of infiltrating groups of people with informants or undercover agents.

In most these cases the "infiltrator" ends up being the ring leader who sets up the weapons purchases. The patsies think they're meeting up with someone to buy explosives or other weapons but instead find themselves getting arrested and making headline news as participants in a sinister plot.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

)

I never said that there weren't...way to put words in my mouth

But now that you mention it, just maybe there are in fact organizations that specialize in taking advantage of weak minded individuals and coaxing them into participating in the planning of "plots. Mansour J. Arbabsiar, the Toronto 18, Mohamed Osman Mohamud. Those are just a few, I'm not going to do all the work for you.

that is the nail

somehow this script is playing out like a film that is..
voted as being realy bad or very good
American history x
il say no more cos that film is a touchy subject
why?
cos big brother says so

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Thanks for the clarification....nothing wrong with hunches, but most people base their hunches on some sort of reasoning and that was all I was looking for.
Too many people on ATS nowadays just make statements, opinions and hunches and offer no reasoning whatsoever.

The small amount of details that are currently available resemble these other incidents I just mentioned.

There has been plenty of detail given and I'm afraid these men are as guilty as can be.

Forgive me for assuming, but I thought most people were aware of the intelligence organizations routinely setting up people in the way of infiltrating groups of people with informants or undercover agents.

Of course I'm aware of that.
But that doesn't mean that all are.
And this wasn't one of them cases.

Quite simply these people were willing and actively planning to carry out terrorist attacks inside the UK and weren't bothered if their victims were innocent women, children even fellow Muslims.

The only conspiracy here was their conspiracy to kill people.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by templar knight
The question "Why" is easy - they were taken in by the various messages on the internet around how everyone hates the Moslems and they wanted to do something about this. For those people who are interested in this - try looking at the lectures/messages of Anwar Al-Awlaki, the recently deceased lecturer / radicalist who is mentioned as one of the groups main influencers.

Yes there are people in this world taken in by such hate messages. You do not need to invent the story of a patsie.

Hate can be derived from truth, and from falsehood, hate is not wrong, what do you have to say on that subject?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I meant that in a broader sense, not really singling you out. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Its a shame that people have to plan to destroy their own country, these people should be locked up for the remainder of their days.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Well thanks for the clarification, I did feel kind of singled out

Peace.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join