It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Connections that i see and feel must be shared in relation to prophecy.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Now imagine the elites have used military for leverage while they get other ways of control in place like the threads i mentioned in the first post? Now what happens when they get these things in place when they will no longer require the military? Massive military build up Why would they want all military in the same place? Last link here You must listen and you will see Dr Carol Rosin in Relation To Dr Von Braun Getting rid of the military leaving no opposition, to rule from other means. Have they started weaponizing space?

I would like you to read this properly and its significance. Those of you that study Biblical events....well infact all religious prophecies. That is why i posted it in the Religious Conspiracies. Because it is a conspiracy in the way that they have managed to divide the One Word. The word of God. The Truth. They have forced us all apart, dividing us all in such a way that we are ........how can i put this......EASIER TO MANAGE.

Unity is key. They are at this moment (tptb) are clutching at straws. They know that their system of things is about to come to an end.
However they underestimate God in thinking that he doesnt know their plans and exactly what they are hiding. If I know, then so does God.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Thank You for the great link. I will check it out when I have a little more time.Another star for ya>

Keep up the good fight.

<< 1   >>

join